CHAPTER 5: A Red Portal
422 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's note - Well, the protagonist's personality is very free and attached to nothing. Readers will slowly learn about his personality. I like to shake Will's personality slowly.  

---------------

Will took the seat on the bus and the bus was pretty normal. It was an Electrical based Bus and it was not luxury. The seat was pretty comfortable to take a nap but the space between the seats was kinda limited so Will had problems stretching out his legs completely.  

' Sigh! I feel horny again fuck! ' Will muttered and he was in the state of heat like a dog but it was bearable. He felt very fresh after intercourse with Risa and he didn't have that much opinion about his future kids. He would pump a lot of children in the future and he liked to raise his kids if possible. But he grew up without his parent's love and his previous life's parents were also sucked in many ways so he didn't know how to raise the children properly. At least, he would make sure that his children would get his parent's love even if he was not the father figure. 

' Well, let's stop thinking about the future. ' Will muttered and he looked around the bus. The bus was not filled but passengers were teenagers like him. They were planning to start a new life in the Capital City which was filled with dreams, opportunities, and hopes. 

' Status ' He decided to check his status and he got a lot of Sins Points. 

[ Name - Will 

Race - Half - Human Half-Demon ( 10.7% Incubus )

Job - Prostitution ( Buff Host's Sex Techniques)( Current Available Job - Two )

Title - the Sinner of Lust 

Sex Satisfaction Bar - 80%

Rank - 1 

Strength - 23

Agility - 22

Stamina - 21

Intelligence - 20

Charm - 34

luck - 15

Will - 40 

Mana - 100 

Attribute Points - 5 

Sins Points - 520 

 

Abilities - Charming Eyes, Whispers of pleasure, The touch of wonders, Endless sex ] 

[ Special Mission - have sex with a married woman. Depending on the mission's grades, the host will get better rewards. ] 

' I got 5 Attribute Points and 520 points. Not bad! System! What is Sex Satisfaction Bar? ' 

[ Host! ' Sex Satisfaction Bar ' indicates the horny level of the host. If the ' Sex Satisfaction Bar ' is lower than 50%, the Host will become weak. If ' SSB ' is lower than 20%, the Host will enter a manic state and 'Sex ' will become the only thing in the host's head. If ' SSB ' is lower than 10%, the Host will become a beast. ]

' Scary! So this is my race's nerfs. ' Will smiled a little bit and he didn't think about that. He liked to live his life as he wanted and he didn't mind becoming a beast if his fate pointed out. 

' System! Add 5 points to luck. ' Will didn't even think and he decided to use his ' Free Attribute Points ' . Will believed ' Luck ' was the best Attribute thing so he would like to upgrade his Luck attribute a lot. 

[ Yes! Host ] System's robotic voice resounded in his voice and his eyes wandered in the shop of the System, trying to choose some skills or useful stuff. 

' Sigh! Everything is fucking expensive! ' Will muttered and a normal ability cost around 10k points. 

' Well, I have only one choice. ' Will muttered as the bus slowly rolled out. The bus's speed was pretty fast and the mountains looked very beautiful. Will's town was surrounded by mountains and the scenery was amazing for nature lovers. 

' System! Please spin the lottery. ' Will could only gamble his pity points. Lottery cost 500 points per once and it was ' Normal lottery '.  ' Premium Lottery ' cost 5000 points and ' Duplex Super Luxury Lottery ' cost 50,000 Points. '

[ Yes! Host ] 

[ Lottery Starting... ] 

[ Ding Dong.... Congratulations! The host gets the ' *1 Strength Boost Cigarette Pack ' ] 

' Oh! Interesting! ' Will muttered and he immediately took out a Cigarette pack. The cigarette pack was completely black and the cigarettes were also black. It gave a luxurious feeling and his eyes saw the status of the cigarette pack. 

[ Strength Boost Cigarette -As long as the host is inhaling the Cigarette, the host's strength is boosted to 40%. The host's speed and stamina are also slightly boosted ] 

' Damm! It is more useful than I thought. Not only I can enjoy cigarettes but also I can boost my strength. ' Will happily said inside his head and he returned it into his inventory. 

After that, he felt very bored and decided to take some sleep. The bus stopped frequently and took the new passengers as the bus was filled with passengers. 

After traveling for 10 hours, the bus was stopped by soldiers. Will already got enough sleep and he was appreciating the scenic route. 

' Oh! ' Will smiled with an interesting smile and he looked at the Soldier's badge. It was a very famous badge and the badge looked like ' the World was surrounded by swords ' . 

" Please leave from the bus and the bus can't proceed the road. " The soldier said and he was fully equipped. 

" Why? I have an appointment with my family. " A dissatisfied voice resounded and the soldier looked at the owner's voice with a menacing look. 

" Please don't disturb our duty. " The soldier said. 

" WTF...I am asking.... " Before the owner of the voice was going to finish his sentence. The soldier ran in front of the owner of the voice with a great speed and he knocked him out. 

' Sigh! Stupid people. Don't talk back to people with guns especially when the safety trigger is off. ' Will sighed at the stupidity of some people and especially when they were from ' Special Forces ' . The soldier was the member of the ' Last Defender ' Division and they were said to be the ' Strongest Special Force '.

" Please follow the protocols " The soldier said with a cold voice and his chilling pressure descend on the passengers. He was not requesting, he was ordering the passengers..

[ Name - Jamie Oliver Oil

Race - Human

Job - Soldier

Rank - 1.5

Strength - 16

Agility - 17

Stamina - 18

Durability - 17

Will - 21

Intelligence - 16

Charm - 13

Mana - 0

Awakened Power - None

Skills - Hand to-Hand Expert, Guns Expert, Judo Expert, Sword Mastery ] 

' Amazing! ' Will said. The soldier was already at the limit of a normal human could reach. Jame( a bully from Ch 2 ) might have the same status as him because Jame was an awakened one so his status was buffed naturally. But the man in front of Will was a normal Human. How many sweats and blood did he sacrifice to reach at that level while scum bastards like Jame could reach that level without doing anything.

' Sigh! This world is not fair. What a fucking miserable world. ' Will muttered and he shook his head with a smile.

Immediately Jamie Oliver looked at Will sharply and his emotionless eyes tried to look at Will inside. Will just waved at Jamie when their eyes met and Will had his natural charming smile. Jamie smelled a very dangerous smell from Will and his Soldier's instinct warning at him. 

Will had a smile the entire until Will left the bus. 

' Oh! No wonder, '  The last defenders ' troops are here. It's a very dangerous situation. ' Will's eyes saw the Red Portal from 10 miles away. 

3