Beginning
953 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' Lucas ' an ordinary boy had to face the cruelty of the world at the tender age of seven. An unfortunate car accident costed him both his parents. 

With both his parents gone, his custody was given to his uncle. 

However, instead of trying to make Lucas feel at home, his uncle and aunt used their connections to rob Lucas of his inheritance. 

After obtaining what they wanted, Lucas was sent to a boarding school where his life became even worse. 

All his classmates made fun of him and bullied him, everyone saw it but not a single person came to his help.

.

.

Saving the mandatory monthly allowance he was given, he bought a computer. 

The boarding school didn't restrict cellphone or computer as long as the parents allowed it.

Lucas's uncle didn't care and let him do whatever he wanted. 

Slowly, with time, Lucas drifted away from everyone. The bullying also stopped as the bullies got bored because of his lack of response. 

Being all alone, he started seeing things differently from a normal child of his age. He saw how everyone had two sides to themselves, one that was shown to the person more powerful than them and the other shown only for the weak.

He noticed how the polite and kind girls would turn into vicious bullies and would treat a person as dirt whenever they found someone weaker than them.The same went for the boys also.

.

.

Lucas spent all his free time in his room reading novels and mangas, but didn't know why he always emphasized with the villain.

Lucas had been through so much at such a delicate age that his mindset completely changed.

As he grew up, hormones started acting, but different from the boys his age, he wasn't attracted towards those two faced bitches.

He wanted someone who wasn't corrupted, he wanted to have a perfect partner for himself, but as time passed, he realized that it wasn't possible. Even he himself had two sides so how could he expect the other party to be transparent. 

.

.

' If she isn't perfect, I will just mold her to my own needs. ' Lucas thought as he started planning far far ahead. 

He clearly knew that what he was planning was against the so called morality but he didn't care. 

He stopped believing in all this nonsense since long ago. 

He researched about brainwashing and psychology, but found out that there was no sure-fire way to change a person's personality completely. 

He then researched on kidnapping cases to find out about the police investigation and the mistakes made by the culprits.

The most basic but deadly mistake was including a partner in the crime. No matter how much clever you are, one mistake from your partner will lead you to your doom.

The second most common mistake was taking your cellphone near the victim. A single second of negligence will result in it all going down.

.

.

Kevin continued to make an extremely detailed plan while continuing his study, which was the first step required for plan and his survival. 

Kevin chose the stream which would make his plan a lot easier for him, the medical stream.

It was vital for any kidnapping case to make sure that the victim never appears in public. But the culprit would break his rule because of their arrogance or ignorance. 

Another benefit of being a doctor was the reputation. Having a good reputation within the society was necessary to avoid being a suspect. 

Another was that he could treat the health related problems by himself that was the major factor contributing to the kidnapper agreeing to let the victim appear in public. 

.

As Lucas started attending the medical college, he started looking for his prey. 

He knew how important it was to choose his target, that's why he had given this a lot of thought.

He wanted someone who didn't have any close family members alive, who would alert the police or news which could make it a very big issue.

He knew it was almost impossible to rewrite a person's whole mindset, so even his single slip-up could cost him a lot.

That's why he decided to choose a target who knew nothing about life out there.

Lucas went to different hospitals, using his identity as a medical student, he started looking for a person who had been in coma or had memory loss. He even looked it up in the news.

Although there were many persons who met that criteria, but only a few could be considered as targets as the majority of the them were too old to be considered. 

.

.

Lucas knew that another problem he was going to face was his target getting pregnant. He knew that if that happened all his work will go to waste. That's why he even went as far as vasectomy.

There were many myths regarding vasectomy but Lucas as a medical student himself, knew the only thing it would do was to make him sterile, he would still be able to get an erection and shoot his load.

He planned to never have children as they would cause nothing but trouble to his plans

After following the process for a whole year, he went to the hospital to check the results and was satisfied when he found that it was successful. 

Now that he had dealt with one of the main problems, he continued his search.

*******

*******

Join me on patre0n, ( patre0n.com/vas_yl )

Replace 0 with o.

.......

.......

Benefits are:

1) Advance chapters 

2) Exclusive r-18 posts

3) Exclusive images of chapters 

4) You can request personal r-18 chapters based on your own preferences. 

5) You can message me.

6) You can decide in which direction you want the story to go.

7) Fixed release rate

15