Chapter 13
1.3k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went to the rooftop to lie and be lazy at the moment. 

Looking at the sky and contemplating what was happening. 

"Maybe I was in a parallel world? "

This might be the same world but also different and it was the reverse one. 

No,  if that were the case everything should also be different,  what's different in this is the Main heroines... 

Although I still not seeing the other two,  I have a feeling that they would be like them. 

... 

"Agh!  I really hate thinking too much! "

This situation is really annoying me for some reason. 

Should I be happy that they are treating me like that?  Or be wary? 

What if they really did regress and play to be like this to gain my attention or whatnot? 

Am I just a delusional shit? 

Really,  I feel like I'm having a culture shock. 

"haa...  If something is really wrong,  I will think of that later when it happens.. . "

I am not good at thinking about things. 

I better face it head-on like I always do. 

I mean,  I was made this way,  in the past. 

Lucas Vermillion isn't thinking things through in the story,  he will go head-on the enemy without thinking and recklessly attack his enemy. 

That kind of action also become natural to me. 

Although,  I said that.  I still have to think things through,  because sometimes the protagonist is freakin not following the plot. 

And I was forced to make sure he was on the right track. 

"hmm...  Should I pay the debt of Bellatrix as I did before? "

But this time in an anonymous way and not like 'Subordinates of Hans who beg for me to pay your debt. '

I can just put my name in a style so that she will know who paid her parent's debt. 

However. 

We don't know each other this time... 

Suddenly,  her face from before came to me... 

"... Tch. "

Am I a hopeless man who is in love with...  Nothing much but a fucking five girls?! 

I feel like a scumbag. 

Oh yes,  I WAS a scumbag... 

... 

"I should think of what I will do this next week. 

This is the first day of my second year,  Monday,  I have seven days to prepare everything. 

"...  Hmm,  should I get that item? "

Because of what happen ing,  I forgot one of my goals. 

Fuck up the protagonist. 

By that,  let's steal some of his items. 

And I must think,  something n his possession before that will become important to me... 

I could only think of five items. 

Aether Gloves. 

Tears of Tiana

Spear of Leonidas

Hermes boots

Dead Lord's Ring

Aether Gloves can store mana since magic exists in this world and mana is a must to use magic, gloves are important because I can suck the mana in the gloves once I use all of my mana in a battle. 

That's not the only use of the gloves, They enhance your handling of weapons and help you to control your mana flow once you tried to inject your magic into a weapon. 

Since Hans has a problem with mana control,  this Item is a big important to him. 

Tears Of Tiana is an earring that can be found in a certain dungeon. 

This enhances his senses as well as immune to the miasma that will spread later in a certain Arc, it can also purify the miasma and other things. 

...  That's why the fucker stays handsome,  despite the battle he always heads to and how he always eats. 

It also has a regenerative effect. 

Spear of Leonidas. 

Now,  I really want this one since the fucker did not use this at all. 

It controls fires,  it can penetrate the hardest shell of a certain foreigner,  this spear is suited for me since my proficiency in spear is at best. 

Back then,  I always keep changing my weapons since it gets always destroyed or burn to a crisp when I am using fire. 

But with this... 

I can go all out without minding my spears getting destroyed by the enemy or by my power. 

I can take this on the hand of a villain. 

Hermes Boots. 

The boots give you the ability to fly and increase your speed,  an incredible speed where you can run at the speed of light. 

Of course, you can only do it for two seconds,  but flying is,  as long as you have mana you can fly whenever you want. 

I can only have this by killing the humanoid foreigner. 

And lastly and the hardest to take. 

Dead Lord's Ring

I can...  Only take the ring by killing an undead king in a dungeon arc that suddenly came out in the center of a city. 

This enhances not only your strength but everything fivefold,  however, you must collect a sacrifice. 

To use the ring you must offer a soul of living things. 

One hundred souls for at least ten minutes of use. 

The more souls you collected,  the longer you can use the ring... 

Honestly,  I thought at first the only enemy is the foreigner,  however, in the middle of the story,  a dungeon appeared which can help humanity to get stronger and get useful skills. 

"hmm.. "

Ring~ ring~ ri-

"yo. "

"... Brother,  what do you want? "

"Oya?  You did not beat around the bush eh,  nothing much,  I just want you to retire in Tri-Alliance. "

"... And Why would I follow you? "

"Because if you didn't you'll die,  once you die,  the Vermillion will fall. "

".... What? "

"ahh,  nothing much but an insect arrogantly took a bite of my skin,  I have no choice. But to slap it,  however, it escapes and might call its horde,  So,  I need a pesticide to get rid of them. "

"...  What did you do this time? "

"I just explain it? "

"and why would I retire because of that? "

"Well,  some of his hordes came into that nest. "

"... Sigh,  why are you always giving me trouble... "

"Hey,  I'm giving you a favor right?  Come on, just give this big brother of yours a favor. "

"... You? "

"what? "

I tilt my head unconsciously and waited for his answer. 

"you are not my brother. "

"huh? "

"my brother won't say something like that!  It's creepy!  He should say something like 'Just do as I told fucker! ' along those lines! "

"...  What the hell did you say,  you dipshit? "

"oh...  You are indeed my brother,  glad I thought you are in the possession and talking to me in a creepy conversation. "

"how about I slap your butt once I come ba-"

The call ended. 

"... Motherfucker...! "

Once I come back,  I will slap him in the butt! 

I stand up and looked at the sky calming my irritation. 

"sigh... "

".... On Saturday I'm going to that cave. "

(I'm going to take the gloves first.)

I have an understanding of mana flow,  just like water,  let it guide you not you guiding the mana in your body. 

Relax and focus on your body and let the mana flow through your artery,  make way on your arms and gently inject mana in your hand with a calm mind and focus,  let the mana flow in your arm and... 

"... Fire"

A ball size fire appeared at the palm of my hand. 

?

??? 

????? 

"... Blue? "

Why is it blue not an orange blaze? 

-snap! 

"ah. "

I lost my focus and the fire dissipated and disappear quickly. 

I look at my palm and began to think. 

"... I think,  I cannot think well. "

I have no reason,  no perhaps I don't know the reason why is that. 

If I think deeply,  I won't get anything. 

I might know it when I use my fire in a battle. 

That's the only way to find the reason. 

Mostly in some anime, having a blue fire means a superior fire to the orange-red one. 

"damn,  wouldn't it be cool if it was black?  A black fire that can even burn a soul. "

I mean,  that's deadly because no one in this world has a protection of a soul,  for as long as I know. 

... Wait I think there was?  I mean the Dead Lord's Ring consumes the soul so, it's possible that there was a skill or an item that protects your soul? 

"... Holy shit. "

The possibility is not zero... 

I quickly turn my back and was about to open the door,  however, I stopped mid-way. 

I picked up my phone and call a certain number. 

"Eldest Master. "

"Good Morning Lita,  have you eaten? "

".... Y-yes? "

"Ehem,  I want you to find a family name, Lestrange,  investigated their situation,  their status, etc.  And if they have a problem,  solve it without giving my name. "

"... Understood,  but if I may be rude Eldest Master,  why are you helping this family? "

I stayed silent for a while and was about to open my mouth but Lita's panicked voice came first. 

"I-I'm deeply sorry for asking I will do it right away...! "

"no,  I don't mind,  I just owe a person, and helping their family name is enough to repay my debt. "

"... Yes. "

"take care of yourself. "

"... Yes,  yes? "

"bye. "

With this, I ended the call. 

I will pay off her parent's debt. 

Again,  I still think introducing myself in a manner of important. 

But...  I prepare it this way... 

I guess it just became natural for me. 

Because in the past,  I am helping them in the shadow. 

Because the fucker wouldn't do his duty as a protagonist so I had to make sure none of them will collapse. 

But now...  It is now to my satisfaction. 

"... I am a scumbag... "

Aware of it,  aware of my feelings... 

But still doing it anyway. 

... 

When did this story become a romantic drama? 

I cringed at myself thinking of it. 

"yeah no shit,  I should stop thinking like this,  it gives me a creep. "

I should prepare all the things I needed before going into the cave. 

I went downstairs and continue walking in the hallway. 

As I was about to turn to the right,  I bumped into someone. 

I look at the person and slowly open my mouth. 

"... Sorry for that. "

"Hahaha,  that's fine,  that's fine,  You should go to your Class Student. "

"Yes. "

"you too,  Professor Mcmillan. "

"Hahaha,  thank you... "

"I'm sorry to ask this out of nowhere but where is your assistant? "

"Hm?  Ah!  Do you mean Robert?  He is currently in the lab solving a problem for next week's presentation. "

"I see,  thank you so much for the information. "

"hahaha,  it is not a secret anyway,  everyone knows how serious Asst Robert is about his work. "

"yes,  now if you may,  I must go. "

"too polite eh?  Fine, goodbye. "

I bowed and turn my back. 

Professor Mcmillan,  a Prof.  Who teaches Magic in the academy. 

His fame in this school came to a halt after what will happen the next week. 

Because he accepts an Ox cult society member,  his reputation went downhill. 

But despite that,  he did not hate the students,  professors, or all of the people who cricriticizedm. 

In the end,  he sacrifices his life for the sake of hundreds of students. 

His life ended without acknowledging his sacrifice,  it came as natural for a professor to sacrifice his life for the sake of his students as he was their second family. 

A foolish man. 

But I respected that man who no one wanted to acknowledge his sacrifice. 

I stop walking. 

Wait... 

Why won't I let Prof.  Mcmillan find out that his Asst. Robert is part of an Ox Cult Society? 

"... Yeah,  that would be a great idea... "

Let Prof.  Mcmillan discover him,  and deal with Robert with his hand. 

I mean... 

Prof.  Mcmillan is strong...  Ten times strong than that Robert... 

But how? 

I have to make sure that Prof.  Mcmillan has evidence and deals with it quickly. 

I mean,  he was the one who hit Robert,  so shouldn't he be the one who has to deal with him,  himself? 

This way,  he won't be criticized because he is the one who deals with his assistant. 

There still might be some back slash however it is now big as the one in the story or the past. 

"yeah...  I just have to make sure it will happen and what I thought of become real... "

I started to walk but then a hand grasped my shoulder,  gripping it tightly. 

"Lucas Vermillion... "

I narrowed my eyes and turn my head back and saw the person who arrogantly gripping my shoulder tightly. 

....

(Ah for Fu-)

26