Dropping
386 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For now, I'm dropping this / going on hiatus. I've been stuck in the middle of the next chapter for nearly two months now- trying to get satisfied with how I'm reintroducing Gwen, and keep getting stuck and dissatisfied, strangling my motivation alongside other issues I've kinda pigeon holed myself into.

If I do come back to this it'll definitely be a rewrite and posted as a new novel- probably starting to differ from around chapter 4, and shy away from introducing so many characters so quickly; which is probably my biggest mistake. The girls, for example, while minor due to being spiders just are a bit too many for the way I wanted to write them. Juggling what I wanted to do with the mutants was also a bit much. 

I also think, that while incredibly cool, the spider powers massively detracted from what I wanted to do with Jasmine's magic system, simply because I kept finding myself having to mentally nerf the spider magics rather than take them to their full potential. If I do rewrite it, I'll probably have Jasmine solely focus on her spider magics. The actual magic system I designed for her may come up if I do an original fantasy at dome point.

Anyway. Those are my main 2 story-related reasons for this decision. Anything else is related to irl (Death's in family plus work stress. Night shift strangling my sleep schedule and lack of proper eating schedule not helping either.)

Well. See ya'll around. Maybe with a One piece fan-fic I've been tempted to make... Despite also not having watched or read the actual one piece...

6