Chapter 11- Table Mate
317 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: I've been getting comments that my plot is very similar to other stories. I just want to say that the story has just begun and I don't know if you noticed even though it has about 11 chapters They are short, what I mean is that the story is just beginning and later on it will surprise you, I just hope for your patience, because now I'm just introducing the novel and the characters Things are going to get interesting later on. 

And don't forget to support me on patreon it motivates me a lot and there you have access to advanced chapters and other stories!

.........

"How about you buy me a snack amanhã!"

This was what Quin Han needed an excuse to go out with Lin Wanran without seeming too abrupt.

Hearing that, Lin Wanran couldn't help but blush a little. Could it be that Quin Han is calling me out To quit?

Is he really wanting to chase me?

Just as she was thinking about it. Quin Han suddenly picked up his books and stood up.

"Huh?"

She looked at him in confusion.

"Your tablemate is here, I'll see you after school. I'm looking forward to my snack!"

"Wait, stinky Quin Han. When I agreed" but it was a pity Quin Han had already left.

"Hey Wanran, what's going on. Are you and Quin Han really dating!" hearing the teasing from yang Yan at the same table.

Lin Wanran became agitated and hastily denied, "Don't talk nonsense, we were just discussing some study problems."

Hearing that Yang Yan's smile got bigger : "Really?, The way you guys were talking so happy, it sounded more like flirting between boyfriends."

Yang Yan added : "besides Quin Han is so perfect, be it in looks, intelligence or family background. You guys make a great couple!"

Hearing this, Lin Wanran started to think, if Quin Han really pursues her will she accept?!!!...

Bah ,bah what are you thinking Lin Wanran, you're a girl, you have to be reserved!

"Don't talk nonsense as the monitress can be a good match with Quin Han"

Hearing that voice the two looked forward.

And then they saw Ye Fan with a sullen face.

Yang Yan quickly directed him a look with disgust, "Whether Wanran has a relationship with Quin Han or not. that doesn't matter to you, Ye Fan, Before you speak ill of someone you should look at yourself"

"Let's not even talk about family background, be it appearances or the grades. You are nowhere near Quin Han"

Yang Yan spoke rudely humiliating him.

"You"

Ye Fan didn't expect Yang Yan to say that to his face.

The more they talked about Quin Han the more Ye Fan felt hatred and resentment towards him.

Wait he To be powerful, laozi will destroy your family and leave you on your knees to beg for mercy

"Ok , stop it Yanyan"

Lin Wanran stepped into the middle stopping them from continuing.


12