Chapter 17- A new kind of relationship!
316 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day in a luxurious hotel room, the bed was all rumpled and there were clothes lying around everywhere.

On top of the bed you could see a young woman lying naked with only the quilt to cover her beautiful white body, she was hugging an extremely beautiful looking young man.

Slowly Quin Han's eyes opened, for a moment he was a little confused but soon remembered what happened yesterday.

Looking at the beautiful girl in his arms he couldn't help but sigh with Satisfaction.

He slowly stood up and put on his clothes, after the great night he even felt lighter and more relieved.

How to say, nothing like good sex to relax.

Yang Yan was also already waking up, "uhumm"

Then she rubbed her eyes and looked around then noticed that Quin Han was standing.

Suddenly she remembered last night.

"....have you woken up yet?" she said a little shyly.

"Um...how about ordering a nice breakfast?" he said as he leaned over to yang Yan gently on the bed.

Hearing this, she suddenly felt very hungry, after yesterday's exercises made her very tired after all so she agreed.

"I'll ask the hotel reception then, But before that.....I want a good morning kiss" Quin Han said with a smile as he approached.

"But I just woke up and haven't brushed my teeth yet" she pouted but inside she was quite happy.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care"

Soon after then there was another make out session but soon he stopped because if not it would make her bottom rise up again.

Then breakfast came and they ate together, then put on their clothes.

But suddenly before they left the hotel Quin Han stopped her a little and said, "um, about this that happened it's better to keep it a secret and not spread it to other people."

Yang Yan was a little disappointed by this but when he looked at the diamond necklace on her beautiful neck he quickly recovered.

Besides he didn't talk about stopping just hiding it that means he will be able to take her to this hotel again another day and eat great meals.

And besides last night was very good....

Coff coff.

"Okay, this will be our secret" she then her a seductive smile, at which qui Han slapped his butt lightly.

"That's good " he smiled with satisfaction.

Seeing Quin Han squeezing her ass she said: "you are still not satisfied with last night"

"Actually I am still quite energetic.... but let's leave that for another day".

They soon left the room and walked to the exit clinging to each other

Then he paid the bill at the front desk for everything with his cards.

"Quin shao I hope you had a good stay" said manager Zhang with a flattering smile As he bowed.

"Yes, thanks to your planning I had a great night, here is a small gesture of my thanks" he said as he pulled 2000 yuan from his wallet and put it in manager Zhang's shirt pocket.

Seeing the 2000 yuan, Manager Zhang's smile grew even bigger, not only because of the amount of money but because he got Quin Shao's approval.

"You're welcome young master Quin, it's always an honor to serve you"

He had already called his driver so the car was already at the hotel entrance.

But stopping to think about something he asked Yang Yan who was standing beside him curiously.

"Speaking of which, wouldn't your parents be worried about you staying out all night?"

"No, not really they usually work a lot and often don't come home"

Hearing this, Quin Han once again was glad to have chosen her, after all god knows how parents are with their children.

"We can spend even more time together," Yang Yan said with a seductive look.

7