Chapter 1
1.7k 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Family, Martial Arts Practice Field.

At this moment, the people of Lin Family were undergoing a monthly strength check.

Among the crowd, a handsome young man was looking at Void in front of him with a startled expression.

"A month has passed. I didn't expect that I would finally obtain the Divine Level Duplication System."

In the Void, there was an attribute panel that only this handsome young man could see.

"Divine Level Duplication System."

"Host: Lin Xuan"

"Realm: Body Refinement Level 7."

" Talent: Mid Grade Cultivation talent. "

... "Martial Skill: Rolling Rock Fist (Top Grade Rank 1, Small Completion), Yellow Sand Palm (Mid Grade Rank 1, Great Completion)."

"Energy points: 573"

" Walkspace: 7. "

Looking at the stats window, Lin Xuan let out a long breath, his expression absent-minded.

That's right, he was not a person of this world.

In his previous life, he was just an ordinary orphan. He worked diligently for the sake of living a better life.

However, when he woke up, he crossed over to Tianyuan Continent.

This Tianyuan Continent was just like the online novels he had read in his previous life.

All the rules were the same.

The only difference was that in the Tianyuan Continent, everyone was born with talent.

Everyone had the Cultivation talent.

That was why everyone wanted to fight.

Similarly, the difference in talent would determine a martial artist's future achievements to a large extent.

After transmigrating, Lin Xuan quickly accepted the current situation and became the Lin Xuan of this world.

Lin Xuan felt rather regretful that he did not receive special treatment.

But fortunately, he wasn't a person without talent.

He was a genius of Lin Family, Tian.

Although he couldn't compare to the three great geniuses of the Lin Family, he was only below them.

He wouldn't be bullied by others.

Now, a month had passed.

Lin Xuan had gotten used to the life here.

Today was the monthly strength checking day for the people of Lin Family.

He was ready to try out the feeling of fighting.

However, he didn't expect that he would obtain a Divine Level Duplication System at this time.

This caused Lin Xuan to have a bitter smile on his face.

Even if he didn't have a Divine Level Duplication System, he would still be able to live a good life.

It was just that he would be an ordinary martial artist.

Now that he had the Divine Level Duplication System, his life would definitely be even more wonderful.

After sighing with emotion, Lin Xuan came back to his senses and began to study the Divine Level Duplication System.

At this time, some information rushed into his mind, making Lin Xuan's head hurt a little.

Not long after, Lin Xuan absorbed all of the information, and his eyes sparkled with ecstasy.

He didn't expect that the Divine Level Duplication System was much stronger than he had imagined.

Divine Level Duplication System!

As the name implied, it had the effect of duplicating.

However, it was far more effective than it seemed.

He could use energy points consumption to duplicate treasures from other martial artists and even demonic beasts.

These treasures included but were not limited to talent, martial arts, demon beasts' bodies, and so on...

One had to know that in the Tianyuan Continent, talent in martial arts was the most important talent for a warrior. To a large extent, it determined the future of a warrior.

And this Divine Level Duplication System could replicate the various talents of other martial artists by consuming energy points.

Then, he could increase his own talent.

This system was truly formidable.

Not to mention, the duplication talent is only one of its functions.

It was no wonder that Lin Xuan, who was usually calm, would be so ecstatic.

However, it did not take long for Lin Xuan to calm down.

No matter how strong this system was, he still needed time.

In the end, he could not be anxious.

After that, Lin Xuan continued to study the Divine Level Duplication System.

"This system doesn't seem to have any intelligence. How should I obtain this energy points?"

Not long later, a doubt appeared in Lin Xuan's mind.

"Lin Xuan, what's wrong?"

At this moment, a light and pleasant voice came from beside him.

A gentle girl was talking to him.

The girl was dressed in green and looked very pure.

Although she was only fifteen or sixteen years old, she was already so beautiful.

People could imagine how beautiful she would be when she grew up.

"Shiyun, I'm fine."

Lin Xuan turned around and smiled at the girl beside him.

This girl in green was his fiancée, Lin Shiyun.

The two of them had been very close since they were young.

They had long discussed that they would get married after they became adults.

This was also one of the reasons why Lin Xuan could adapt to this world so quickly.

"That's good."

Lin Shiyun laughed lightly.

Since Lin Xuan could not figure out the secret of the system, he might as well not bother about it. He chatted and laughed with Lin Shiyun.

Not long later, he made Lin Shiyun laugh softly.

As someone who lived in the technological era in his previous life, he was still much stronger than the martial artists in this world in these areas.

In the distance, in the crowd on the other side.

A handsome young man with a bit of feminine beauty looked at the intimate Lin Xuan and Lin Shiyun, his eyes filled with jealousy.

"Lin Lei, next, you will challenge Lin Xuan and make him suffer some hardships. Make him spit out some blood and get injured. He actually doesn't take my words seriously!"

He coldly harrumphed.

"Hai, don't worry. Leave this to me."

A sturdy young man next to Lin Hai looked at Lin Xuan in the distance and rubbed his fist.

Very quickly, the two people on the arena determined who the victor was.

"Who else wants to participate in the challenge?"

On the stage, the judge looked around and said in a clear voice.

"I'll do it!"

Lin Lei shouted and walked onto the stage.

"Who do you want to challenge?"

The referee asked.

"Lin Xuan!"

This time, Lin Lei's voice was even louder. He had attracted the attention of the entire Martial Arts Practice Field.

The judge nodded his head, looked at Lin Xuan and said in a clear voice.

"Lin Xuan, step onto the arena!"

When the surrounding Lin Family disciples saw this, a look of enlightenment appeared in their eyes, and they started discussing amongst themselves.

"Lin Lei is Lin Hai's follower, but he chose to challenge Lin Xuan. This is going to be interesting."

"That's right. Lin Hai is Grand Elder's grandson. He has liked Lin Xuan's fiancee, Lin Shiyun, a long time ago. It's just that he was rejected by Lin Xuan and Lin Shiyun."

"In the past, it was Lin Shiyun who protected Lin Xuan. This time, she can't do this anymore. Let's see what will happen to Lin Xuan."

All the disciples looked at Lin Xuan with gloating eyes.

Lin Xuan raised his brows when he heard this.

He didn't think that Lin Hai would still refuse to give up on making things difficult for him.

Lin Xuan had stayed in the Lin Family for more than a month. He had some understanding of the situation in the Lin Family.

Lin Shiyun, Lin Hai, and Lin Yun were the three great geniuses of the Lin Family.

Next were the outstanding people like Lin Xuan.

Lin Shiyun was one of the three great geniuses of the Lin Family, and she was also the number one beauty of the Lin Family. Naturally, she attracted the attention of many disciples of the Lin Family.

Among them was Lin Hai.

However, Lin Shiyun had always liked Lin Xuan.

Although Lin Hai had been planning to harm Lin Xuan, due to Lin Shiyun's interference and her extraordinary background, Lin Hai did not succeed.

3