Prologue
189 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The power to do anything comes with raw boredom

This is the thing Xenobach felt from the beginning of everything.

Epsilons, the superior kind. Apex predators of the infinite multiverse. Primal watchers of existence.  They have been here since the creation of the infinite multiverses. They weren't gods because they didn't create it nor were they omnipotent.

Yes, they are too strong. Their size million times bigger than the average universe. Even if they fit in some universe they still would destroy it with their raw mass.

They won't feel bored, they won't die. The only thing they do in their lives is watching life in the multiverse and play the role of god. Well, the duty of the god is complicated too.

They live in outer space. Some kind of universe. But different from others.

Their population is such absurd that a mortal probably thinks an infinite amount of epsilons is watching the multiverse.

But there is different epsilon named Xenobach. And the difference is boredom.

At the start of the time, he was just like others but after a time that was equal to 10 universes born and dying boredom started to take control of him.

He wanted to go to universes to see the mortal lives as one of them and he found out he can change his body. He wasn't a man or a woman he can be which one he want.

In the beginning, he was too excited but after a big amount of time, he is bored again because he can do anything, and nothing could stop him. That looks like a good thing at the start but time passes.

Yes, he can lower his power but is just going easy to his opponent. When fights started to get boring he started to do other things.

Be a man and sleep with every man and woman on the planet or be a woman and do the same or go to another planet with 1000 gender and do the same.

He tried everything but everything started to get boring

There was an experiment named "universe 25": a scientist did a rat paradise. He gives the rats home, food, and everything they need to survive. The only thing he didn't give them is joy. In the beginning, everything was fine rat population started to increase but slowly things changed. Cannibalism and homosexuality started to increase, rats started to fight with each other for no reason. And in the 2nd year of the experiment

The last rat was born.

He was just like the rats and he started to think.

Something he can't just do but still possibly make it. For example, he can't destroy the infinite multiverse because he isn't omnipotent. After billions of years he found what he wants to do;

Kill all other epsilons!

He planned something but probably we can't say this is a plan. His plan was just to attack them and kill as many as he can and run to some universe. After landing on some planet he planned to hide in the solar system with his power, heal the wounds he takes, and do the same till made it. But He wasn't an idiot or making it like that just for making it harder. Since nothing in the multiverse can damage them every plan he made probably will be useless.

And there is one more problem when he looked to somewhere other epsilons look here too. So if he goes to a place all of the epsilons will find him before he could hide the place. So it should be random. But even though he hides the place, epsilons still could contact with their believers.

Probably their believers try to make him use so much power and made him accidentally break the tent he made.

He knows that will be hard but he was bored.

Started the plan.

Some place in the outer space

He started to look at the other epsilons. Xenobach wasn't sure how should he start. He started to think "Should I just attack the closest one to me or should I try to find someone weaker?".

He thinks a little bit and realizes "None of them is stronger than other all of them, even me, didn't train or try to get stronger." After that, he makes a little difference in the plan

"I am not sure, I don't have any proof that all of us have the same strength. But all of us have the same size. If all of us have the same strength from the beginning... Training should make us stronger. I am the strongest because I fight. Even if it isn't true I will use my original plan but if it is true I will train in the mortal form"

He attacks the closest one to him. Any other epsilon did not expect that. Everybody was shocked. And that caused something. Dead of an epsilon. Even Xenobach didn't expect that. He just did it as a fantasy he never expected it to happen in the first place. But the thing he felt wasn't sadness it was joy, he was so happy. He becomes the first one who takes his senses back. He attacked the second one and kills him.

After that other ones take their senses back and attacked him. Xenobach's thoughts come true. Before he could be defeated he was able to defeat 7 of them. He easily runs away after that. None of them were able to stop him cause of that made them so angry. They did the first thing comes their mind they send their believers a message and an ability.

While these things happening Xenobach was so happy he thought "It happened yes yes, hell yea motherf*cker hell yea. Now I should go easy and train on the planet I landed. For how many years I should use the tent" he thought a little bit. And decided to use as much as power to make the tent. And train for that time. He thought "For better training, I should use all I got. But nothing can make me sweat in the infinite multiverse other than epsilons. Yes, my mortal form is a billion times weaker than my original form still I never find someone who can match me. Even if I use all the purple liquid inside the hourglass there are not so many people who can match with me, I mean I would still destroy the solar systems while like that" he continues to think "After that, I won't attack them directly. I will continue to train on different planets till I obtain the power to defeat all of them! Should I use a sword?... Definity I will"

With that thoughts, He landed on the Agar.

3