The Devil and The Cannibal
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Isidro wakes first thing he sees is Akira and his black cat looking at him.

Isidro said, "Why are you staring at my soul?"

The second thing he sees is the walls. He said, "Why there are so many bearded people on the wall?"

The third thing he sees is Amelia eating something weird. Isidro said, "Why are you eating a boiled banana?"

Amelia said "This is not banana. It is co*ck."

Isidro said, " I didn't know a rooster has that kind of body part."

Amelia tried to say something but Isidro didn't listen and asked one more thing. "Where are the others on this ship? There is only one room on this ship."

Akira said, "We landed three hours ago."

Isidro said, "Then why you didn't wake me?"

Amelia said, "You would be useless."

Isidro said "F*ck of."

Amelia didn't say anything but give him a death stare. And that was enough to scare Isidro.

Isidro said while sweating "Why we landed?"

Akira said "Because we reached the border. The real mission is about to start."

Isidro said, "I am not sure if I am ready." 

Akira said, "Why you wouldn't?"

Amelia said "Isn't it obvious? This is his first mission!"

Isidro said, "No this is not the first time!"

Amelia said "Oh then what mission did you do before? Killing slimes?"

Isidro said "I am not that weak! Well, most of the missions I go to are monster exterminations. I never worked as an agent."

Akira said, "Hehe so you are a virgin."

Isidro said "What?"

Akira said, "Don't worry kid it won't be that painful." Isidro runs to the other corner of the ship.

Akira has the most common face you could see in Japan. But his body doesn't match his face. He is 2 meters (6.5 feet) and he has an overly muscular body. He was wearing a red shirt and white underwear (Yes underwear). And he has a fat black cat on his shoulder.

Amelia has a beautiful face but you couldn't see her body. She is 1.85 meters (6 feet) tall. She was blonde and has green eyes. She was wearing full body armor.

Isidro said "But I still wonder why there are many bearded people on the wall. I mean they weren't here last day. And why the f*ck someone would do that?"

Akira said "I didn't know to. Hey, Amelia do you know who did that?"

Amelia said, "No I don't know who did that."

Isidro said, "Is there any chance to someone get in the ship and do that."

Akira said "Hey that is actually possible. And if it is true we are all in danger!"

Amelia said "Are you guys serious? If someone that skilled come here why he would do that?"

Akira said, "I don't know  maybe he has that kind of fetish."

Amelia thought "Pure idiot" and didn't say anything.

After one hour Noir appeared. And said, "Amelia and Akira come with me."

Isidro said, "What about me."

Noir said "You need to protect the ship. Someone can steal it."

Akira said, "Can you look Yu for me? He?"

Isidro said "Okay. It looks like I don't have another chance."

Akira gives the cat to Isidro. And they got out from the ship.

Isidro said, "It looks like we are alone budy." He smiled. Yu said, "Nobody going to believe you." Isidro jumped to the corner of the ship and shouted "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!"

Meanwhile

Akira said, "Noir are you the one who decorated the ship?"

Noir didn't say anything and they continued walking.

After a while Noir stopped and said "You two need to wear that"

He gave both of them armor for their size.

Akira said "Wearing armor gives me a nappy rash!"

Noir said, "If you don't make this mission Kingdom will definitely kill you."

Akira took the armor but he wasn't happy about that.

After that, they meet with others. All of them wore armor. But Noir didn't take off the mask.

Noir said "From now we coming from Siren church. Everyone understands?"

Akira shouted "YEEEEESSS" everyone looked at him.

Noir said "You guys need to be quiet. And if someone asks you a question try to not say something that much. Siren church pretty small place and not everybody knows about that much. So mostly we are safe. We will take the pass permit and go back to the ship. And after that, you can take off the armor. But for now, stop scratching your balls."

Akira said "Okay boss" he was still sad.

They reached the border and Noir started to talk with a border guard.

Border guard "Which church are you coming from?"

Noir said "Siren church."

The border guard smiled and said, "Why did you come?"

Noir said, "For a feeling."

Border guard "No I didn't ask you. I ask that big guy. So why are you here."

Akira was nervous "For a feeling."

the border guard said, "What kind of feeling was that."

Akira said, "It was like a feeling."

The border guard said, "So it won't continue anymore?"

DAkira said "It iiiiiissss....."

The border guard said, "Kill all of them!"

Akira punched the guard. Guard was dead with that punch. He ripped the armor and said "F*ck the undercover I will kill all of them" He scratched his balls.

Noir thought "If you give me four psychopaths for the mission... Damm it."

Akira jumped on the guard and crushed him and repeat it. He caught one of them and smiled. The border guard was scared and screamed "THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!". Akira crushed his head and said, "You are too loud."

Amelia swung her sword and sliced one of them. One of them attacked from her back. She pulled another sword and stopped the sword. She turned 360 degrees and killed all of the guards who is close to her. She jumped to another and cut her arm. She caught it and bit it.

The guard was scared she tried to run but Amelia cut her head before she can run.

0