Closest Place To Hell
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pyrokinesis. This type of magic users are always advanced at the start. But at the time they need to face the limit. Natural fire cannot raise more than 20000 degrees. Cause of that they need to be creative. But there is a small amount people who just increase the limit. Like one of the dudes Xenobach fought. That wasn't a good idea but some people weren't creative enough to become one of the power pillars. Walter wasn't one of them.

With the big guy's next punch he had to take a step back.

Walter whispered "I need to use the dust or I will die here. I didn't think I will need to use that early."

A cloud of dust started to come from his body. Cloud started to vibrate. With a blink of an eye, dust turned to plasma.

Unlike fire, plasma didn't have its own limit. Its temperature could reach till the Planck temperature. The temperature of the creation of the universe.

The big guy smiled. His skin color started to change. The spandex he wear melted. Only the mask and the black sea short he wore stayed.

Walter with an expressionless face said, "So you are pyrokinesis too."

The big guy didn't say anything but smiled.

Cause of heat anyone other than them didn't even think about fighting.

The big guy rushed to Walter. Walter sent the plasma right to him. He took the attack and continued to run towards him. Plazma started to come from the ground. And caught him. But after that, a shockwave destroyed the prison. It came from inside the prison.

Walter smiled and said, "What is your name?"

The big guy has an expressionless face. He said "It isn't important. You will die here. I don't need to tell my name to dead bodies."

Walter's smile got bigger. He said "Try me. I dare you."

The big guy punched the ground. The entire continent shaked with that. Walter closed his eyes for a second and that caused him to take a punch. He reached the core of the planet. His left rigs were broken but he smiled. He lifted his hands.

The big guy said "I am not sure if he is dead. Kill the girl before he comes back. They waiting for something he will definitely come back."

He looked at the place where ships laying. He ran towards it. While he got away others were finally able to move. One of them takes the lead and hit Amelia with a bas*ard sword. Amelia dodged it. All of them were still hardly able to move.

The big guy was running before he reaches the ships. Abnormally high-temperature lava destroyed the ground. He couldn't get away.

Walter looked at the guy and said, "Why were you running?"

The big guy said "There is only one way you guys could run away. And there is not so much ship couldn't melt at that temperature."

He attacked Walter like he didn't take the lava attack. Walter hit one more time. The big guy got slowed. And Walter escaped from his punch with that. Walter brought more lava to the ground. Amount of lava already wrapped the continent.

The big smiled and said, "Are you trying to destroy the planet?"

Walter said "I don't know. I am doing everything I can do."

Walter started to take every drop of magma to the ground. Several magma attacks reached the big guy. He started to dodge them But he didn't finish when he dodge them. The lava reached the sky. Comes back and attacks him. When he dodged an attack he needed to look at his back. But finally, see an opening and flew towards him. Walter wasn't able to stop him. He didn't know he could fly.

Before he could reach Walter someone punched him from his back.

Walter said "Thanks Akira. But I need to ask you why did you wait. I mean I saw you at the back."

Akira said, "I didn't think you need me."

The big guy stood up and look at them. He was surprised he didn't see him coming.

Akira said "I thought you are like me. Why you didn't say you are a fireman."

The big guy attacked Akira. Akira blocked the attack but he felt like his arms going limp.

Akira smiled and said, "It won't be that easy this time."

He hold the guy before the guy could escape lava reached him. He tried the use Akira as a shield but lava didn't touch him and directly attacked the big guy. While he was inside the lava Akira started to punch him. He couldn't escape from lava prison. As time passed lava and punches started to get more insane. They thought that will be the end. But a shockwave ends that dream.

The big guy said with an excited face "I accept your strength. My name is Maxwell"

The heat comes from his body melted the mask. When you look at his teets you could see he is a vampire. He has a diamond-shaped face. His nose little bit small and his lips were too. He was a pretty handsome guy.

He started to scream. A fire started to burst. Planets entire lithosphere started to melt.

Maxwell said, "Try not to die that easily."

Walter pointed his left hand to him and said "This fight is already over but you just didn't know."

Maxwell was surprised and started to look everywhere. While he doing that Akira and Walter disappeared.

Maxwell said, "I thought you guys will fight with me."

They appeared inside a ship. Noir was holding both of their shoulders. They looked at the ship. The ship was bigger than the previous one. And has actual rooms. And most importantly it didn't decorate with bearded mans.

Akira said, "What a fight I thought we will die."

And he realized something.

Akira started to look at the ship and said "Where is Yu?"

Noir said, "Who is Yu?"

Akira said "My cat the black one."

Noir said "Oh. I forgot him on the previous ship. He's probably dead."

But Akira didn't listen to him and saw the black cat come out of one of the rooms. Noir was surprised but didn't say anything. He will definitely watch him after that.

Walter said, "Why that took that long?"

Noir said "Cause of that dude. We waited to get out from the atmosphere so he can't destroy the ship."

Walter was surprised "You come back for us."

He didn't have another chance. If he didn't he needed to destroy the ship.

Noir said "Yes"

Meanwhile

Isidro was running for his life.

0