17. Gary Jules’ Mad World
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why had he egged him on? Why hadn’t he just let Vorelando be? Three had instigated this carnage by prodding the bear. He had been so caught up in figuring out who Vorelando was that he hadn’t stopped to think who he was.

He was the son of the Vorefather, the undisputed Vore GOAT, Voran Magic. If he had inherited even a fraction of his father’s powers then it stood to reason that he would easily wipe the floor with most of the Scorpion boys. They were all strong but he was so far beyond everyone, he could crush them all without lifting a finger.

Three thought this as he looked on at Vorelando chowing down on the corpses of Seven through Four. He had so thoroughly destroyed them that he was snapping off their ribs and using them to start a fire with hair as kindling. Then he used the longer bones to create an impromptu spit roast set-up.

He had slowly roasted the five victims in front of the three remaining scorpion boys to rattle them. One was unfazed but even two was slightly shook. Three was searching the recesses of his mind to see if he remembered any prayers in their entirety. His chickens were coming home to roost.

After his taunts, Vorelando had stated plainly, that he would not wait for his match with Three, that he was capable of taking on all of them at once.

“5 matches? 5 matches?! Give me one, that’s all I need!”

The rest of the scorpion boys were so scared of him that they weren’t going to pass up the chance to take Vorelando on together. For all their talk about wanting the match of their lives, none of them wanted to take a match that they knew they had no chance of winning.

But a group of individuals is an oxymoron. Vorelando had baited them. There was no fluidity to their vore, they did worse than they would’ve done in individual matches. Though, Three thought, what was the difference between dying in 1 second as opposed to two?

Eight had struck to finish him quick and Vorelando had popped back into existence. Seven and six had vored each other's heads as Vorelando vaulted their attacks and then five and four were subdued in a matter of moments by lighting fast, and super cool, martial arts techniques.

Three wasn’t even sure if Two could take this guy on and live, that’s the level he was on.

Vorelando made a multiple-course meal out of his game, making a show of savouring every morsel. He was only now finishing, a man who looked like he’d just come out of a monsoon of blood, marching up to Three.

“Make it quick.” Three said as he slumped to his knees.

Vorelando picked him up with one hand and popped him up in the air like a piece of popcorn and caught him in his mouth, ending his life with a glorious crunch.

“Congratulations, Vorelando, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think someone would get to the point where they would challenge Two.” As One said this, Two began flexing and exerting a dark energy. This gave Vorelando pause. He knew this guy was on another level to the bozos from before and he wasn’t sure if he could beat him.

“That day won’t be today, though!”

Seemingly out of nowhere, Vorezingis had rolled up to them. The dark energy emanating from Two dissipated and returned to looking like a normal demigod.

“What are you doing here, Vorezingis?” One said.

“I’m here to stop you from killing each other before you find out that you made the top 5! Normally I’d warn you through the comms but the speaker was in the part of the tree this dickhead destroyed.”

He pointed at Vorelando. Vorezingis continued.

“Goddamn Jones, that was absolutely brutal. I’ve seen some impressive performances in the jungle gym in my short time here but nothing like that. You showed real voracity out there, you might just have what it takes to make it pro!”

He gave Vorelando a hearty slap on the ass before turning back to all of them.

“Enough talk about the future though, that starts today! Welcome to the big bad world of College Vore boys!”

1