Exhibitionism. (2)
306 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Degeneracy level: 0.5/10

Alright, I think I'm good now... Maybe...

I stand up and look at the time. It's almost 11. Apparently, I spent over an hour almost passed out on the bathroom floor. It's time to do something else.

It's time to go outside.

Are there any preparations I need to make? An ordinary person would probably put on clothes for the day, then grab their wallet and items for work. But am I an ordinary person?

I don't have a job nor am I planning anything special. So, I don't make preparations. I simply step out the door into the hallway.

And yes, I'm not wearing anything. Is there a problem?

I was considering wearing a couple of things, but...

There's plenty of eccentric fashion choices for my body type, but I'll save that for another time.

I close the door behind me and click the lock shut. Of course, I don't want anyone breaking to my completely empty room. They might steal my dignity.

And before stepping forwards, I can't help but notice my room number.

666? Who's the clever bastard that set me in this demonic place? Why, it's me, of course. Hahahaha...

I'm praising myself a bit too much. I might be losing my mind a bit. I need to do something to keep myself occupied... Oh, I know. I'll just count some numbers.

The clean white hallway with checkered carpet extends before me on both sides. I randomly pick a direction and count the room numbers - they're descending.

665, 664, 663...

Eventually, I reach the elevators. Of course, since the numbers begin with 6, I'm on the sixth floor. The elevator's right next to the outer wall of the building, so there's a window right next to me. A beautiful metropolis with towering skyscrapers and vibrant digital signboards waits for me outside. In this bustling place, my sixth floor is far closer to the ground than it is to the rooftops.

Even so early in the morning, countless vehicles attempt to cross the roads. However, countless pedestrians want to go places, too. Most people seem to be adhering to the traffic signals, but there are a select few angrily honking and yelling at each other. A few pedestrians try to sneak around traffic, and a couple of cars try to swerve around the pedestrians.

I'm shocked there isn't an accident yet. But I guess everyone's used to living here. Also, wait. I said it's early in the morning, but it's 11. Eh, that's pretty early for me. No point sweating the small stuff.

If I say 11 AM is early, then it is. Who are the lunatics waking up at 5 AM? That's not even morning - it's the middle of the night... but I digress.

Now, I've got a couple of options, but I'm not sure what to do.

I move as close to the window as I can and look at the ground. Hundreds of people are walking on the sidewalk. Some are leisurely strolling, and some are pushing and shoving while stumbling through the crowd as quickly as they can. I kind of want to punch the glass and jump out. I'd touch down in front of thousands - what kind of scene would that make?

But should I take the elevator instead? If there's someone else in there, I want to see their reaction to my body. What kind of face will they make when we're stuck in a tiny box together?

Or... should I go into a random apartment room? There's hundreds of other rooms. What's inside?

What is this, a loot box opening?

I could strike gold, or I could find complete garbage. It'd be the riskiest gamble...

I think I'll leave this choice to you. What should I do?

I'm still feeling extremely lazy, so you'll decide what I do next!
  • Jump out the window Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Take the elevator Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Open a random apartment room Votes: 5 55.6%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on Nov 2, 2022 03:41 AM.
4