Exhibitionism. (3)
81 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Degeneracy level: 1/10

Hello again. Whatcha up to?

Oh, you're reading this, huh? That's cool. Wanna know what I'm up to?

I'm falling from the height of a hundred-story building. The summer breeze feels nice against my skin.

Huh? You're saying this is dangerous? Well... I can understand. The ground is approaching at a rapid pace. But...

*BANG*

Like a gymnast, I stick the landing and take a bow.

Loads of concrete flies everywhere like sand kicked up in a dust storm, and there's absolutely no damage to my body.

You might be wondering... What does that even feel like? Luckily for you, as a former human, I can describe it in a way you'll understand.

With my superhuman constitution, I hardly even feel the force upwards of 300G acting upon me. You know when an elevator suddenly starts going up, and you get pushed into the ground? Yeah, well it's kinda like that. Now, all I feel is the warm concrete beneath my feet.

Anyway, what are others up to?

I look around to find the eyes of thousands of people on me. I suppose it makes sense since I'm in the middle of a bustling metropolis, but...

"Hmph, don't you all know it's rude to stare?" I say as I cross my arms.

Wait... could it be... it's because I'm not wearing any clothes???

No, impossible!

Well, whatever. What's everyone up to, anyway?

I scan my surroundings to get a better understanding of the city I've ended up in.

"Hmm... cyberpunk-y vibes?"

From the perspective of my former human self, this city is quite futuristic. Any ordinary skyscraper is leagues taller than the tallest building in my home country. The city also seems like it's been designed to have sun shining on the streets throughout the whole day, and loads of heat-reflective materials, as well as plants, help keep the place at a tolerable temperature even on this blistering summer's day. Several companies have their ostentatious logos plastered across these buildings. Some digital advertisement panels are even larger than ordinary houses. As strange as it is to say this, they sort of breathe a bit of life into the otherwise colorless background.

Some are probably a bit too creative. The holographic 3-D ones will make your head spin if you stare at it for too long.

I'm not here to stare at advertisements, though. It's quite difficult to... impart love onto these types of things. What I'm here for is the people. There are so many to choose from...

There are some shrieks here and there, but the vast majority are just staring in shock. My, am I really that beautiful? They flatter me.

"Wha- What..."

"What the hell is that?"

"Is that real?"

...

Some of them finally gather the courage to speak up, but most are backing away in... fear?

"Where are you all going? Are you really that scared of having a good time?" I say as I pout.

...

Silence.

"Huh, tough crowd..."

I make eye contact with several people, but they either avert their gaze or eclipse themselves in the sea of the crowd. No one maintains eye contact with me... Except one. It's an average-looking adult man who, surrounded by a couple friends, happens to be the closest person to me.

Sensing something wrong, his two friends flee as if their lives depend on it. But that one man is rooted in place. I slowly and silently step towards him. I glide across the sidewalk as gracefully as a ghost.

The other people I'm headed towards scurry away as quickly as possible as well, and before long, only this man remains. What's your depiction an average man? Well, whatever it is, that description perfectly matches the person in front of me right now. He takes one shaky step backwards, but I close the distance.

With a delicate hand, I grab his chin in a romantic fashion. It's funny - he's taller than me, but his fear makes him appear smaller. He's trembling. His heart's practically beating out of his chest. Is it out of fear, or is it because it's sending blood to a... certain area of his body? I look down and examine the spot between his legs.

His attire makes it subtle, but it takes no detective to figure out what's going on.

"Ohoho? What's this?" I say as I playfully stare back into the man's eyes.

He's still trembling, but it's confirmed... there's  excitement there as well.

"Hm~"

Slowly, slowly... I trace my index finger down his neck, his chest, his torso, until finally coming to rest at a very hard place. While still staring into his eyes, I gently stroke that place with my finger.

There's a convulsion. Or rather, multiple convulsions. Anticlimactically, his legs give out and he slumps to the ground.

"... He passed out."

Thousands just witnessed what I've done to the man, and their incorrect interpretations lead to the silence shattering.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"That thing just killed someone???"

"What is that?? Run!!!"

...

Pandemonium.

"Oh my GOSH, guys, I didn't kill him..." I say as I exasperatedly shake my head.

My side of the street's completely deserted now.

It's as if I'm magnetically repelling the tide of people. How am I going to have fun with someone if they're all running away?

"Guess I'll find somewhere to relax..."

It's time for plan B. I look around to find the best place. It doesn't take long.

There's an intersection nearby.

I walk towards the street. It's massive - 12 lanes in total, 6 for each direction. Most of the cars appear to be self-driving, so there is hardly a use for stoplights. Like a good citizen, I look both ways before crossing.

I completely ignore the red pedestrian lights and stride towards the center of the busy intersection. Countless vehicles frantically swerve around me. Unsurprisingly, the self-driving ones are far superior at this.

"Wait, why am I talking about cars and stuff? That's not what I'm here for."

The fact of the matter is... Even though most of the city seems quite good at quelling the heat, the asphalt in the center of the intersection spectacularly fails this task. In other words...

"Time for some sunbathing~!"

I place a beach chair in front of me. It's large enough to allow me to recline. Perfect.

I settle in, but the sun's kind of in my eye. Well, no problem. I put on some sunglasses.

"Heh, look out, Sun. With this drip, I'm the hot one."

As if protesting, some sun rays find a way to reflect around the sunglasses and into my eyes.

"Tch, is that how you want to play?"

I'm not about to be defeated like this!

I stick a massive umbrella in the ground next to me. This, along with a small table with an icy drink depicts a picture-perfect beach outing.

Now, there's nothing in the way.

What? I'm not actually at a beach? There's cars barreling past me in this busy intersection? Eh, minor details like that can be overlooked.

"I've always wanted a vacation like this... Heh, look at me! Put me on the cover of a magazine~ Now this is a fine addition to my time off."

It wasn't in the original plan, but maybe that's what makes it better? It's something I've always longed for, anyway.

An exotic outing. A true vacation!

1