CHAPTER 45: ENTERTAINMENT.
184 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since I came to karakura town and well... the food is great, the weather is nice and there is also a lot of eye candy as well.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that the events that happened in canon seem to have already begun even before I came.

Ichigo already has his shinigami powers and is already running around town killing hollows and another thing is Rukia is still here as well, so that means that the canon just started not long ago and news hasn't gotten to soul society about Ichigo, or Aizen hasn't let news reach the soul society yet.

'How do I know all this?'

'Well... It's hard not to when you see him popping up in front of you almost everyday, chasing after a hollow.' These were the thoughts that occupied my mind as I lay in my bed after waking up from my beauty sleep.

I look over to my left to see a bump under the blanket.

'Seems like Sylvia is still asleep.' I think as I get up from the bed and walk to the window facing a garden at the back and looked out at the backyard garden of the house I "purchased" from the realtor's office.

'What? Us mystical beasts care a lot for our comfort. Another instinct I can't, neither do I want to be rid of, so... I'm keeping the house... and the food.'

As I look over from the window while basking in the fresh morning sir, I think about my plans.

'Since I don't plan to interfere much in the story line this early in the canon, these guys could make for good comic relief, otherwise I'd be bored.'

'And the first upcoming match is Ichigo vs Uryu. Their face off... or dumb competition about hollow killing would be taking place today.'

'Hell, I better get ready and quickly get enough snacks for the upcoming show.' I think as I turn back and head back towards the bed, but then later turn towards the bathroom door on the other side of the bedroom.

I enter the bathroom and move to the bath and then turn on the tap and wait for it to fill up before slowly tiptoeing to the entrance of the bathroom and looking towards the bed before pointing my finger towards it.

Sending over a bit of my spiritual energy towards the bed, I controlled it to manipulate the blanket and then wrap it around the bump before slowly levitating it and bringing it towards me.

I slowly manipulate the blanket towards the bath and above it before suddenly stretching it out, letting Sylvia fall into the bath filled with water.

"Yeoooowwwww" came Sylvia's surprised reaction as she woke up to falling into the water filled bath, with me staring at her with a smiling, mischevious twinkle in my eyes.

*SPLASH*

Sylvia fell into the water and after splashing around a bit to gain control, she just as quickly hopped out of the bath before running at me and biting on the hem of my trousers.

"Nyyrrrrrrr." She went, as she cutely tugged at my pajamas trousers.

A small smile graced the edge of Houryu's lips though he himself didn't realize it as he bent to pick up Sylvia and then...

Jumped into the bath together with her in his arms eliciting another surprised yelp from Sylvia, who was now thoroughly soaked in water... again.

After bathing together with Sylvia, he came out of the bathroom, back into the bedroom.

He dressed himself up in a gray hoodie with a matching gray trousers and Nike Air Jordan's as footwear before stepping out of the bedroom and then walking down the corridor that led to the staircase with Sylvia trotting daintingly after him.

Houryu descended the staircase and walked to the kitchen to look for something to lighten up his tastebuds. He moved directly to the refrigerator upon entering the kitchen, but...

The refrigerator was empty, stainless and devoid of anything organic.

"Tch, you ate it all didn't you?" He said as he looked towards Sylvia, who was lying down and covering her face with her front paws to avoid eye contact.

"Oho..." exclaimed Houryu as he watched Sylvia's antics.

"No drumsticks for you for three days!" Houryu delivered a verdict on Sylvia's case making her yelp in surprise and try to use the puppy eyes technique on him, but there was no way he was falling for it.

"Tch, now I have to meet those weird, old groceries stores ladies." He shivered at the thought.

Since breakfast was no longer an option, Houryu closed the door to the refrigerator and moved towards the entrance of the house with Sylvia closely following behind him.

As Houryu stepped out of the house and started to move towards the gate, he stopped midway and looked towards the fence instead.

"Normally, I should use the gate... but... just can't resist the temptation." He said as he ran towards the wall at normal human speed and scaled it like a parkour professional.

After scaling the wall, Houryu waited until he felt a sudden weight on his shoulder which was Sylvia jumping on him, after which, he made his way into the town.

Houryu "bought" all types of edibles and stuffed them into his spatial earrings.

After "buying" all of his eatables, he engaged his sensing ability to look for Ichigo's spiritual energy.

He found it very close to another spiritual energy body which he assumed to be Uryu Ishida and after finding their location, he quickly made his way towards their location while holding on firmly to Sylvia.

As soon as he found a vantage point where he could watch the "show", he heard...

5