CHAPTER 55: INTRUDERS
256 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the walls dropped around the seiretei to form a circular shape with 4 gates representing the four cardinal points on each side of the wall.

The dust kicked up by the rough landing of the gates around the seiretei slowly cleared away. It was almost totally cleared away when a booming voice was heard,

"… It's been so long… since someone wants to go through torureimon without a pass… I finally have something to do… I'll treat you well, kid!"

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH…" the big hulking humanoid form laughed as he smashed the hilt of his axe into the floor.

"Come on! Attack from any angle you want… KIDDO!" Jidanbou said as he got ready to fight Ichigo.

A few meters away, Yoruichi was informing Ishida, Orihime and Chad about who Jidanbobu was. How he was one of the elites of soul society and the guard of one of the 4 gates, the west gate.

How nobody has ever gotten past him in the last 300 years that he became a guardian… so strong that one swing of his axe is enough to wipe anyone off the face of the earth, the legendary hercules.

"Retreat Ichigo! We will come up with a plan! HEY ICHIGO!" Yoruichi shouted at Ichigo to make him back away… but Chad and Orihime were running towards Ichigo instead even after hearing all about how ferocious Jidanbou was.

'Figures, they're total idiots, whoever made this team up totally forgot to put in someone with an actual brain.' Houryu thought as he stuffed himself with another mouthful of popcorn while watching them rush forward blindly.

Orihime and Chad were now very close to Ichigo when suddenly Jidanbou turned towards them, raised his axe and then swung it in an arc into the ground, raising a wall of rocks to block their path.

"Your behaviour sickens me… Are you from an uncivilized area. Listen this city has rules…"

"First, wash your hands when you come back home,"

"Second, you can't eat food that has fallen on the ground,"

"Third, duel is nothing but one on one." Jidanbou said and counted on his fingers.

"My first opponent is that spiked, orange head, triangle eyed kid, before I am finished with him, you guys standing there should keep quiet!"

"Since you are visitors here, you should follow the rules of the city." Jidanbou finished and then turned back towards Ichigo.

Chad still thought of trying a sneak attack but got noticed by Jidanbou, the moment they thought of it.

"HEY! Chad! Orihime!" Ichigo suddenly shouted from the other side of the wall and told them to stay put and reminded him of his training with Urahara for ten days and for another five days and how he was armed with inexhaustible energy and courage.

After saying all this he brought out his new zanpakutou, Zangetsu and faced Jidanbou.

"Are you finished…?" Jidanbou asked finally, ready to get into the battle.

"I'm ready… I don't remember asking you to wait for me." Ichigo answered back with a smile carefree smile on his face.

"Seems you're also one of the uncivilized people… so disrespectful… I wasted my time waiting for you."

"YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!!!" Jidanbou shouted as he brought his axe slashing downward.

And so the battle between Ichigo and Jidanbou began.

"Seeing him act so confident especially after having his ass handed to him less than a month ago, pisses me off for some reason." Houryu thought as he squished the popcorn in his hand to scrap instead of putting it in his mouth as he watched Ichigo act all cool as if he was untouchable, but he quickly went back to eating as he watched the fight.

The fight finally ended with Ichigo destroying Jidanbou's twin axes, who started crying as soon as he noticed that his axes were destroyed. Ichigo ended up apologizing to Jidanbou, who then cheered up and decided to help them lift the gate, but not before warning them about the "powerful warriors inside."

Jidanbou then began to slowly lift the heavy gate with both his hands, while the others watched breathlessly.

While Jidanbou lifted the gate, Yoruichi suddenly looked at Houryu and asked why he wasn't standing up to come with them.

"You'll see… Houryu said with a smile as he stayed seated.

Suddenly, Jidanbou who had just lifted the gate started trembling and sweating heavily as he saw who was right in front of him.

"Ichigo seeing him from outside the gate, asked, "Who is this guy?"

"The third team leader… Ichimaru Gin." Jidanbou managed to say while breathing heavily with his eyes widened in surprise.

"Ah… This is not allowed." Gin said in his weird sounding voice with his eyes narrow as slits as he suddenly drew forth his sword and slashed, cutting Jidanbou's arm from his shoulder.

"... That's too bad… You're a gate keeper. Opening the door is not your duty." he continued as he put his sword back into its sheath soundlessly.

Jidanbou managed to not scream at the pain from losing his hand, but his breath quickened and became heavier as he suddenly used all his strength to full push the gate up with his remaining right arm before bringing it back down on his back.

Gin commended Jidanbou for his strength as Jidanbou tried to reason with him but Gin wasn't interested in his explanation as he tried to attack him again, only to be blocked by Ichigo and pushed back.

Ichigo then started spouting some bullshit before telling Orihime to take care of Jidanbou's arm before focusing once again totally on Gin,

"Come… If you're so eager to fight, then I'll be your opponent… for a no-good punk who attacks an unarmed person so hastily… I WILL RIP YOU APART." Ichigo said as he got into his fighting stance.

'Honestly, it's a wonder Gin didn't kill Ichigo there after talking such shit… I would have…' Houryu thought as he watched Ichigo still acting like he was fighting a low level shinigami.

"HA! You're such an interesting guy, aren't you afraid of me?" Gin asked as still stood in place.

"Absolutely no…" Ichigo started to say when Yoruichi shouted at him again,

"OI… STOP MESSING AROUND, ICHIGO! LET'S RETREAT FIRST!"

Yoruichi shouting out Ichigo's name caused Gin to recognize who he was.

"... So, you're Kurosaki Ichigo?" Gin asked.

"...!… Do you know me?" Ichigo asked back.

"So… he does exist… if that's the case… then I definitely can't let you pass." Gin said as he turned and started walking away.

"Then why are you walking away? … Are you planning to throw that knife at me?" Ichigo asked again as he saw Gin walking away.

"It's not called a knife." Gin said as he stopped and then turned his head sideways to look at Ichigo behind him.

"This is my… zanpakutou." Gin said as he turned quickly and smoothly to face Ichigo and moving into a piercing motion stance, his spiritual energy steadily rising.

"Shoot to kill…Shinsou." he said as he pierced his sword forward through the air in the direction of Ichigo.

Shinsou elongated and was about to pierce Ichigo in the chest when he suddenly brought his own zanpakutou in front of his chest and blocked the sword from piercing his chest, but that didn't stop the sword from sending him flying backwards into Jidanbou with such force that he sent Jidanbou flying with him.

(A/N: "Come fly with me." If you understand the meaning of that phrase, then you're an OG.)

"Kuro...Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime and Ishida shouted as the turned to run after him, but then realized that the gate was closing again.

Gin bent to wave at them before the gate closed,

"Bye--- Bye."

But on the other side he saw another white-haired guy who was sitting down actually waving back at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me was gonna say some other things, but my feelings are too hurt right now, so I'll just ask for powerstones like usual.

Also, before I forget. Let's do a poll.

Harem

or

No Harem

comment on whichever you want and after three days we shall check the results to know which direction we should go in.

Bai---Bai

7