CHAPTER 57: Nope… ain’t got a good one so just read
157 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoruichi took off down the roof as she heard the loud crashing sound leaving Houryu staring after her darting figure.

Meanwhile…

Inside the building, Ganju had just come crashing into the door and breaking it down, surprising everyone inside as they were seated waiting for Yoruichi to come and discuss the plan on how to get into the seiretei.

"Yo! Long time no see old man!" Ganju greeted loudly as he quickly stood up and did a salutation pose, but the old man was instead intent on kicking him out.

Ganju was still trying to reason with the old man before he noticed Ichigo in his shinigami attire.

"Hold a minute…"

"What the?!"

"What is a punk ass shinigami doing in here?" Ganju asked loudly again, but Ichigo wasn't answering him, so he got up in his face and began to ask his question again, slowly.

This earned him a punch from Ichigo on his right cheek, sending him flying face first into the floor.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUNCH ME, DANDELION HEAD!! ARE YOU TRYING TO PICK UP A FIGHT WITH ME? HUH?" Ganju shouted with his arm on his cheeck which was just punched by Ichigo.

"THAT'S MY LINE YOU PIG-RIDING BARBARIAN! SUDDENLY BARGING IN HERE, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THIN YOU ARE?" Ichigo shouted angrily back, even louder at Ganju.

Ganju who was shocked that Ichigo didn't know him went on an introduction of his "self-declared" titles, before suddenly charging like a bull at Ichigo and then bulldozing him out of the house before slamming him into the ground.

Orihime and Ishida were about to go and help Ichigo but were blocked Ganju's four underlings who also rode on boars, like their boss.

Ichigo, who was on the ground, kicked Ganju in the face as he stood up pushing him away and standing up.

"OI! STOP IT ICHIGO! Don't waste your energy on a useless fight!" Yoruichi shouted to Ichigo as she got to the scene of their fight.

"He was the one who started it. You should tell him that." Ichigo snapped back at Yoruichi.

'Getting angry about a tiny situation like this… stupid kid…!' Yoruichi thought as she watched helplessly.

Seeing that Yoruichi couldn't dissuade Ichigo from fighting, Ganju began to charge again at Ichigo, but Chad suddenly appeared behind Orihime and Ishida holding Ichigo's zanpakutou before then throwing it to him.

Ichigo caught his sword by the hilt in midair and then unraveled the cloth it was wrapped in, in one sweeping motion.

He then blocked Ganju, who had also brought out a sword from God knows where. Ganju in one smooth motion stamped on a part of the floor with his feet before putting his left arm on a dull side of Ichigo' blade before pushing it into the sandy floor created by his powers, therby disarming Ichigo before sending him flying with a flying kick to his face.

Ganju quickly ran after the flying Ichigo and tried to follow up with another kick, but Ichigo used a karate maneuver to counter with a block and a punch of his own. Ganju then tried to attack him again, this time with his sword, but again Ichigo blocked the arm before grabbing it and then following up with another heavy punch to the face.

Ganju was knocked back, quite a bit winded, but Ichigo on the other hand was surprised he was not knocked out by his previous punch.

"PUNK!!" Ganju said as he wiped away some of the blood coming from the bruises on his face.

They were about to get back to their fight when suddenly one of Ganju's underlings screamed something about bad news and 9 o'clock.

Upon hearing this, Ganju visibly panicked before calling his mount to him with a whistle before quickly riding off, but not before leaving quite a few hateful words to Ichigo, infuriating him a lot more.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUY DOING!!?" Ichigo shouted as he watched them ride quickly away.

The Next Morning…

"What?"

"You're not going?" Ishida asked Ichigo in surprise.

"OH! I'm gonna wait for that guy to get here!" Ichigo answered back with his nose held high.

"You… what are you talking? Stop playing, hurry up!" Ishida said again as he tried to pull Ichigo out with him, but Ichigo was adamant about staying to protect his pride and not make Ganju think he ran away, if he came back to find him.

'Really…? he's gonna throw a tantrum… now…?' Houryu thought with an eyebrow raised, as he saw this from outside the house.

Orihime then went inside the house to tell them that everyone else was ready and Ishida was asking her for help in convincing this "idiot" to leave, but then Yoruichi came and with her claws, swiped Ichigo across the face, giving him the naruto trademark whiskers for the rest of the day.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ichigo screamed.

"Letting your anger get the best of you made you forget what you came here for?"

"We're here to save Rukia!"

"You shouldn't forget what you came here for?"

"Now isn't the time for you to be picking meaningless fights! If you understand, then get ready!" Yoruichi talked some sense into Ichigo as she turned around.

A few hours later…

As they stood in front of a weirdly designed house, Houryu actually took the initiative to talk,

"I can see why she definitely can't live in a place with… people…" He said as even he was shocked by the actual design aesthetics, and in his past… he had definitely seen crazy.

They were able to enter the house after Yoruichi talked to Koganehiko and Shiruganehiko who were guarding the door. Then they walked down the path to the house underground and then finally reached the door of the room where Kuukaku Shiba was.

The door opened and a woman with huge boobs and a prosthetic right arm.

"... KUU…"

"...Kuukaku is… A WOMAN?" Ichigo, Ishida, Orihime and Chad exclaimed in surprise.

"Huge boobs!!!" Houryu's mouth let slip behind them as he lay his eyes on those beauties of nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day to vote for the harem or no harem, in the story.

You can leave a comment in this chapter or go back to chapter 55 to leave a comment on your perspective.

Also don't forget to vote powerstones for extra chapters.

Thank you.

3