CHAPTER 71: A LITTLE R&R… NOT R-18
158 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, you mean this…?" Houryu asked as he pointed to his bloody clothes.

"Don't worry about it…" Houryu answered his own question before removing his shirt and jacket, revealing his lean, muscular upper body.

"But let's talk about you for now…" he continued while throwing the shirt and jacket aside, but they burst into flames and became ashes before even touching the floor.

"What about me…?" Yoruichi asked with her left eyebrow raised up as he she faced the direction where Houryu's clothes burst into flames, but her eyes were directed somewhere else.

"... I mean… I knew you were hot when you were not… well… a cat…" Houryu stated as he began walking again toward Yoruichi,

"...But if I knew you were this fyn… I woulda been trying to hit that earlier… a lot earlier…" Houryu said with his hand holding up her chin as he eyed her all over.

"Also, Ichigo, get back to training your bankai and leave the adults to do things that adults do…" Houryu suddenly turned and said to Ichigo who was staring at what was happening with a "what the fuck is happening here" look on his face.

(A/N: Did you expect a "blushing look" on Ichigo's face… well sorry to break it to you but he's dumb and not gay."

Houryu turned back to Yoruichi to see a bold look on her face as she responded to his provocation,

"Oh… you want some of this, huh…?" She responded with a provocative look on her face.

"...For sure…" Houryu answered back as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her against him so close that she could feel a dragon that was not his dragon side.

Yoruichi seemed shocked that he responded quickly and pulled her close by the waist, not to mention the hidden dragon she was now feeling. She had expected him to back away blushing heavily as he looked young and inexperienced but now, she was the one blushing heavily at his bold actions.

Houryu pinched her chin slightly as he pulled her face towards his and her lips towards his, Yoruichi closed her eyes as she was still blushing and very embarrassed at what was happening right now… but instead of a kiss on her lips, she suddenly felt a finger on the tip of her nose.

She opened her eyes to see Houryu looking at her with a mischievous smile on his face as he winked at her,

"Just kidding… haha…" Houryu said with a laughing smile on his face as he let go of her chin.

"I'm serious about the eating you up part… I'm just not in the mood for that now…" Houryu said as he let go of her waist and turned away, his blushing red ears hidden out of sight by his hair.

Yoruichi also turned away out of embarrassment with her hands covering her face as she couldn't believe what she almost did. Houryu on the other hand went to the hot springs with Sylvia following after him.

After reaching the hot spring, Houryu removed the rest of his clothes threw them aside, and went into the spring, the newly removed clothes bursting into flames as well.

Houryu and Sylvia swam around in the spring, really enjoying the hot spring bath

"Hey, Sylvia…" Houryu called out to Sylvia who was swimming around happily not caring about the fact that she normally hated getting wet.

"... maybe we should get a hot spring bath as well…" Houryu said to Sylvia who came paddling toward him at the mention of her name.

"...Kyuuu…" Sylvia responded as she cutely tilted her head.

"... Hahaha… cute as always… little Sylvie" Houryu laughed a bit as he picked her up and hugged her to his face, Sylvia also licking his face as they frolicked around playing with hot spring water.

"...Ehem…" Yoruichi cleared her throat at the side of the pool to attract their attention to their presence as she stood just outside the pool.

"...Yes, what is it you want, little kitty…" Houryu barely paused splashing around to look at her and asked,

"...If you want to come in as well… you don't have to ask me… you built the place after all… hehe" Houryu laughed as he said again, still playing around in the water.

"Oh… you acting like you own the place is also quite convincing…" Yoruichi snarkily replied back.

"Oh, but I do sweetheart… you built it, but I own it… at least until I get bored of it…haha…" Houryu answered back as soon as Yoruichi stopped talking.

"You…! why are you always so infuriating…" Yoruichi asked with a palm on her forehead.

"Who me…?" Houryu asked like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"Because it's… fun" Houryu then answered.

"Tch… anyway what were you doing that got you all bloodied like that… though it is a bit strange that you don't have any injuries or scars that show where the blood came from, so did you jump into a tank of blood or something…?" Yoruichi finally asked the real question she was here for.

"Yeah, I'm not doing that… sounds gross…" Houryu stopped swimming around and said.

"As for what I was doing… well it was the usual… no wait, that would be me getting tortured…" Houryu started to say,

"Wait… you were tortured…" Yoruichi cut in.

"...That's not the point… what I was doing was fighting a few guys, solved a few problems came up with some ideas, began implementing them and some other things… as for why I don't have any injuries on my body…" Houryu went on to say,

"That's classified… You need a higher level to access such information." Houryu finally said with an "I'm a secret agent" look on his face.

"... Classified information, higher level… Are you playing with me right now…?" Yoruichi blurted out infuriated at all these half pieces of information that he was throwing at her

*Snickers*

Houryu snickered and held his mouth before suddenly bursting out laughing…

"Hahahhahahhah…"

"Your reaction is so cute…" Houryu wiped tears off the corner of his eyes as he said.

"Come on don't be angry…" Houryu said as he used a flash step to quickly appear in front of Yoruichi in nothing but underpants with water dripping off his whole body.

"Come have a bath to release some of your stress." Houryu suddenly said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the spring with him.

*SPLASH*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just decided to give you guys a little bit of cliff... Sorry laid-back scenes before getting into the full-time action as after this chapter, all the way to the end of this arc... will be filled with fights and spicy actions and scenes and I have also 2 things to say today.

First... the world I've picked for the multiversal arc is...

drum roll

Soul Land 2 aka Douluo Dalu II

For those of you who've read the novel, or the manga should see my reasons for picking that world. Lots of ways to power up Sylvia and maybe Houryu as well and also enough twists and enemies for him to unleash a bit of his fury upon the world.

Also do note that unlike the Bleach world where I care enough to keep the storyline intact... I don't plan on doing the same in the soul land world... so expect unpredictability and a lot of crazy things and maybe a tragic scene involving Sylv... Wait no spoilers... hehe.

4