Chapter 1: When One Door Closes
1.6k 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Alea opened her eyes she was keenly aware of many problems. She remembered that she was just lying in the rubble of a dilapidated hideout. An explosive device that shouldn't have appeared there. It's hard not to guess that her team was betrayed. She wasn't too angry, when she joined the mercenary group after retiring from her unit she had expected such a day. Luckily she had no family nor friends left to miss her. A small solace she thought to herself.

After processing those thoughts, she began to pay attention to the more urgent problems in front of her. She was staring at a ceiling that she not only didn't recognise, but felt as if she was looking right back into the past. Dusty wooden beams and earthen tiles took up her entire view. "Where is this" she thought, "Have I gone back in time?". A conjecture she'd soon realise was not as far off the mark as she imagined. Lowering her eyes she found that it was a large room full of antique furniture, however when she looked closer she saw that there was various levels of disrepair and dust on each of the pieces.

She didn't know where she was, but she guessed that the people that put her here probably didn't care much about her. Alea decided the best course of action was to find out about her situation. It wasn't until she stood up that she felt that something was wrong. In her last life she could be said to be tall among women at 178cm, she could even mix into the men's unit with her shoulder length hair and her nearly flat chest. However she found that the clothing she was wearing was much too short for her, as her legs and arms that should be covered by the long sleeved robes were making it look like she was wearing a 3/4 length dress. Her line of sight was much higher than her previous one and right in the middle of it is a pair of towering peaks that would put her previous pair to shame. She estimated herself to be around 200cm at the moment, and also became the very happy owner of a pair of c-cups. She had always hoped for bigger, but due to her diet and the overly strenuous exercise, height and musculature robbed her of all her nutrients during puberty.

Alea was very happy with her current body. She felt that it held much more power than her original body. She wanted to test it out as soon as she figured out what her situation was until after she took a step she felt something that scared the almost fearless mercenary to tears. She hoped it was her imagination, but she felt that something just brushed along her inner thigh as she moved. After standing as still as a statue for a few moments, she trembled as she reached her hand to where the mystery was. "It's there. It's fucking there" she screamed internally. Out of all of the things she had experienced in this short period of time. Betrayal, death, reincarnation. She never felt that she was as nervous as when her hand touched something that in her modern age educated brain should never exist on a woman. She immediately shelved the idea of figuring out the situation outside the house, she had bigger problems to deal with now. After locking the door she took off her pants to see what the damage was. "Ah" she sighed "It's huge". She should've expected it with how big her body itself was. Though she can be forgiven, after all even if she knew she had one, she didn't expect it to be so menacing.

Alea thought about it for a while. She knew that having too large a pair of breasts could drag down her fighting ability, but she never expected that a penis would have the same effect on men. However she was well aware that even for men this was an outlier in terms of size, so she thought jokingly if her opponent saw how big she was, maybe they'd lose their fighting spirit and she could win the battle solely with psychological torture. After she had her little giggle, She chose to refocus on the outside situation. She'd been in here for over an hour that she was aware of and never heard a single footstep. Looking at the heavy coating of dust at the doorway and the stomach that was practically begging for any type of sustenance  she came to the assumption that she may have been alone in this room much longer than she estimated. Most likely days, how is her body still able to function? The more Alea finds, the more unclear she is about everything. There are too many things that go against common sense. It's better to put away the doubts and continue to solve the original problem.

After opening the door and looking outside she saw a yard almost reminiscent of ancient china. Almost being the key term, as she had never seen such an overgrown yard and mottled walls when she visited the various tourist sites there when she had a bit of vacation time. Looking out further from the gate she understood that this entire area was most likely an area of an estate that was rarely if ever used. As she could see well maintained yards and gardens in the distance. There were also many people working diligently. Based on the rough, but identical clothing they were wearing she guessed that these people were probably servants or slaves. She had seen people like this on some of her missions involving human trafficking. Eyes with no hope, but maintaining a superficial happiness. Alea was finding it more and more difficult to find a silver lining. An ancient time period involving the use of slaves. Showing such a huge gap of wealth between the classes. This was definitely one of the worse places Alea could've found herself stuck in. She just hoped that it wasn't turbulent to the point of rebellion, otherwise she'll have to regain her former occupation.

34