Chapter 19: The Years Are Long
775 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years have passed since Alea's first battle. In the first year she was forced to go back outside the gates dozens of times. She incurred many injuries, but luckily she was able to return each time. Her last battle as an infantry soldier left a scar that ran from her left eyebrow down to her jaw. The barbarian that left it didn't have the same luck, Alea was furious, and split his skull in two with her sword. It was the first time the soldiers around her had seen her so angry. Tossing aside the only remaining hilt of the sword, she knew it was bad. The pain running down her face has already proven how bad the injury this time is. After promising Raya the first time to be careful and to come back to her intact, she tried her best to try to not receive injuries, and if she couldn't avoid it, she would let the blade hit a part of her that she could hide under her clothing. It was going perfectly, until now. This was the reason she was so angry. Such a conspicuous place to leave a scar, how could she possibly hide it this time.

That day the barbarians felt true fear. Alea usually went through the motions, quickly ending the lives of those that came towards her, but today she didn't follow that. She made sure to inflict as much pain onto those barbarians as she could. When she went back that day, her eyes were still full of seething anger. Over the year because of her powerful capabilities, the higher ups had their eyes on her to join the forward cavalry team that was being trained. When reports came to them of Alea's actions, even they were surprised. They couldn't understand why she was mad to this degree, but they knew someone had to bite the bullet and tell Alea about her promotion.

The unlucky commander was sent to the medical tent, and walked in to see Alea getting her face treated. She was completely silent, but her eyes made her look like she was about to snap at any moment. The commander was sweating profusely, but decided that he couldn't be embarrassed. He was a brave alpha. The conversation went more peacefully then he expected. Alea was respectful and accepted the promotion without trouble. If it weren't for those eyes that looked as if they were trying to spit blood, he would've thought that he was talking to the calm and collected Alea that he had met before.

On Alea's day off, Raya would wait outside the camp gate for her. The guards knew that a beautiful omega came every month on a certain day, so they would all rush to take over the shift for that day. However they knew which soldier this omega belonged to, so they didn't dare to go over and become the second person to incur the wrath of Alea for having an idea on her wife. There was such a person earlier on, that didn't think Alea was anything to worry about, and tried molesting the omega. When Alea found out, she dragged the alpha into the middle of the training grounds and beat him half to death. The beating was so brutal that at the very least he would never be able to stand for a lifetime. Alea was punished very severely for that. However, understanding the situation they kept it at only a physical punishment. Which didn't seem to faze Alea. She was back up and fighting within a few days, and since then they knew not to do these unnecessary things. They only asked how she was doing this month. Raya wasn't stingy, and she talked to these guards with the same gentle and calm demeanour that she has always had.

Alea came out at that time. Seeing Raya chatting so happily with the guards, she sighed. She knew it was going to be bad. The scar looked gruesome since it only had a few days to heal. Raya felt someone walking over and knew it was Alea, she turned excitedly towards her, but then let out a shocked gasp. Alea saw her reaction and only felt helpless. Before Raya could speak, Alea picked her up and bid farewell to the guards. As she left the guards could hear the choked sobs of the omega, asking if Alea was in pain. They were really envious of the care that the omega had for Alea.

It took a long time to coax Raya that day. She knew Alea had been hiding injuries from her, but to put Alea at ease, she was determined not to say anything. However after seeing the scar that snaked its way down the entire left side of Alea's face, she was infuriated.

When they got back to the house, she pulled Alea into the room and ordered her to strip off completely. Alea knew that she couldn't resist at this time so she did as Raya ordered. Standing in front of Raya naked, Alea was a little embarrassed, but she saw the tears running down Raya's face. Raya ran her fingers along the scars big and small that littered Alea's body. She gently kissed them, hoping to replace the painful memories with her own gentle comfort.

Alea knew this wasn't a sexual act, but she couldn't stop her body from reacting. So she had to helplessly cover up the appendage that was trying to make its presence known.

Raya also calmed down and her sanity returned to her. Seeing Alea futilely try to cover up her throbbing penis, Raya felt ashamed. However she thought this was a perfect chance. What better way to forget the pain of those scars then to experience something more pleasurable instead.

Even though Raya was blushing, she proceeded to take off her clothes. Alea was busy trying to hide her embarrassment so she only heard fabric rustling behind her. Then she felt a warm and soft body attached to her back.

Alea turned around and saw a sight more beautiful than anything she's ever experienced. 

42