Chapter 2
673 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-2 

By: Child of Fate

***

Ray Hope, is the Hero known for his impartial attitude towards all races. He gained this title with the help of his Trait (manifestation of one's soul), a unique power that is possessed by every individual in the world of Aeaea. Like that, Ray had the trait which helped him to negate or erase all the magical attacks. He got the nickname ' Nemesis of All Magicians ' due to his trait.

So as not to leave any weakness he became a master in all types of physical capabilities. He mastered using his qi (a type of life force presenting every living being), controlling his aura (to control a specific element with the help of one's physical body only), and mastering all the weapons. 

He also mastered a little bit of magic in every element. But the thing he was most famous for was his unique formations which nobody has been able to decipher. With the help of only magic formations, he was able to bring Minecraft into the world of Aeaea (which had medieval time if compared to Earth). 

So when he was born in the unknown anime world Jerome had sent, he had to use his Trait on himself to erase all his magic because the world he was born in, didn't have a silver bit of magic. 

The reason behind it was because a person who can sense and control magic always subtly releases magic from his/her body outside which affects the surrounding.

So if a person who can't sense or control magic gets in contact with magic, his/her vitality decreases as he/she gets in contact with magic more. 

Thus he had to erase all the magic which was being released from his baby body when he was born.

 

Even though his magic was erased, it didn't mean that he just sat idly. In his free time, he secretly ventures to deserted places and practices magic and also tries to make artefacts to seal/limit his magic. After practicing the magic for 15 years he was able to reach the peak level when he was in the world of Aeaea. 

But at the age of five, he noticed another problem. His body was filled with qi and aura which if not controlled might explode his tiny body. So he had to practice his control on qi and aura. Similarly or coincidentally at the age of 15, he reached the peak of his physical abilities when he was in Aeaea. 

So as not to release magic by mistake in an unavoidable accident he had 8 suppressors which suppressed his magic paper. He wore them as his piercings with 4 on both ears. He also suppressed his physical abilities, at the level of the peak of the current world he lived in, in the form of tattoos on his left shoulder, upper left arm, and side. 

Like that he spent his 15 years of life secretly. But if he was asked was he enjoying his normal life in this world of Horimiya, then the answer will be fuck yes. 

His father, Naozumi Miyamura, was a cameraman who traveled to different places, taking photos of people, scenery, and animals. He was quiet and spoke less but he loved Izumi and his wife Iori all his life. He never once shied to show his love and care toward his son or wife. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes and also had some type of mature vibe around him which told how much he experienced in his life. 

Iori Miyamura, the mother of our main character, was a beautiful woman with long black hair that is tied in a side ponytail on the right and dark green eyes. She is kind and gentle toward her family. As the owner and manager of the Miyamura family's store, Cake Shop Iori, she is especially strict with her son when it comes to work, often forcing him to help out at the store.

Izumi had a good childhood and enjoyed it to its fullest. With the help of his memories and knowledge about app applications in his first life, he created an online platform where anyone can post their novels and fanfic, which was not present in this world. He even posted his original novel and fanfic of his past life, which gained a lot of readers and authors on his app.

But that is not the important thing compared to his wish which was completed by Jerome, a week after the 15th year of his birthday. 

***

My wish was to travel to different universes which were once anime or manga or novels. I was happy beyond imagination. My eyes got a little wet due to tears when I remembered how much difficulty I had gone through to complete my wish.

I laughed (not loud enough or else my mom will think I went crazy) and sat on my bed. I looked at the hologram-type panel which was floating in front of me. I grinned when I read the panel.

{ Multiverse Simulator 1.0 }

I just thought of clicking on it and soon I saw more information-filled panels appearing.

{ A simulator that helps you experience life in other universes which are of different manga, novels, or anime. }

{ You can choose how you will be born in that specific universe with the help of fate points (FP). }

{ You receive FP when you interfere in the plot or the future of the universe you are simulating. With the help of FP, you can even take people with you to travel to the universes you have once traveled. }

Hmm. But how will I become strong or gain powers from those universes? How does it even work?

{ It's simple, host. After choosing the universe you want to travel to, the time will stop in this world/universe and your soul gets split up, without causing any harm to you, and you are then born in that chosen universe.

You will experience your life from the baby for your first simulation. And for the next simulations, you will just have to pay FP to transmigrate into that universe at your likable age. 

And to end a simulation you just have to pay a certain amount of FP, and then your soul and body from that chosen universe get merged with the soul and body of the universe you are currently living in. And if you don't have enough FP then you can end your simulation by your death in the universe you had chosen.

To gain the powers you mastered in that universe you choose, you have to pay a certain amount of FP. After the end of a simulation, you will get an option to travel to that universe you simulated without the help of the Multiverse Simulator. }

So are you some type of A.I. in my head? And why do most things require FP? 

{ Host can think of me as the spirit of the Multiverse Simulator. For now, I can only answer the questions whose knowledge I have, but with enough FP you will be able to upgrade me and with that, I will be able to understand feelings, have a personality, and many more things. Currently, my program is made solely to help you with your knowledge. 

FPs are like a source of fuel for Multiverse Simulator to help you. This FP is collected in your being whenever you interfere with the future of any universe. Then that collected FP in your being can be used as a currency for the Multiverse Simulator. }

As I went through all the info dump, I unconsciously formed a smile on my face. But then I frowned when I remembered the warning I was given by Jerome. Not to always depend on the knowledge of that universe, one can never know if there are more mashed-up universes. 

Thank Jerome that this world only contained the Horimiya anime. I think something is missing. Hmm. Oh, can I call you Emerald?

With immediate response, a panel came in front of me which had an emerald border and light green colour as the background. 

{ Yes, you can host. }

Umm, you can just call me Izumi because now we both are stuck together.

{...Sorry host, I can't. I will be able to call you by your name when I'm upgraded to 2.0.}

I shrugged, well let it be I don't care but will I be able to use powers of another universe when I'm in a simulation?

{ Yes, you can. But it requires a lot of FPs because transferring your powers with your soul to another world/universe is an arduous task to do. }

Well is there something like the status of me which shows me -

  Host : Izumi Miyamura

  FP : 9204

  Simulation Worlds : None

  World Travel : Horimiya-273

}

Oh, so I had status also huh? But does that number after Horimiya represent the world I'm currently in? And why do I have this much FP? The plot of Horimiya didn't even start to interfere with it and gain FP. 

{ There are many universes on Horimiya from which the host was born in the one from 273. 

The host has collected 9000 due to his interference in the world of Aeaea. And remaining 204 were collected because the host had did many small changes in the future by making small but different decisions than the Izumi from the anime did during these 15 years. }

Now that makes sense if I remember all my performances in that world. Yes, this will be the perfect time for my first simulation. Nobody is home. Mom and Dad had gone to travel to Hawaii with the help of Couples' coupons they won in the lottery last week.

Well let them enjoy themselves, I will also enjoy my first trip to another world.

Emerald tell me how to start the simulation.

{ The first simulation will be unknown and will take 1000 FP. 

And you have to tell in which type of circumstances you want to be born. Like in a rich or poor family, or if you want parents or siblings or if you want to become the main character of that world or a side one. }

Hmm, how much does it take to get born as the main character?

{ 100,000 FP}

Tch. And here I thought I will be born as the favoured son of heaven. Okay, then how much to become a supporting character or be born as the son of a noble or rich family?

{ To get birth as one of the supporting characters 5000 FP and to be born as the son of a noble or rich family 10000 FP }

Will it be worth it, Emerald?

{ I don't know, host but I can say with a guarantee that spending FP for anything won't disappoint you. }

Phew. Okay then. Tell me the total sum to getting born as one of the supporting characters with a sibling but no parents.

I am already happy with my current parents. I don't want to have another set of parents.

{ Host, the total will be 6000 FP. And you will be left with 2204 FP. Do you want to add anything for your first simulation? }

Then add the remaining points for my luck. I don't want to die as soon as I was born due to some shitty luck. And I will also be able to earn more FP in the simulation.

{1…2…3…4….Host all the preparations are done. Are you ready for your first simulation? }

I closed my eyes and thought in my mind yes and hoped that I would not get born in some yaoi shit.

***

12