Chapter-5
362 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-5 

.

By: Child of Fate 

.

.

.

"I promise that my disciple (Tang San) will never oppose the Spirit Hall." said a person whose disciple later eradicated the Spirit Hall from the whole continent.

.

.

.

*** 

.

.

"150,000, a red guest is bidding for 150,000 spirit coins, are there no further bids?"

The voice of the announcer sounded throughout the auditorium. At the center of the auditorium was a circular platform, surrounded by rings of seats. 

They were altogether arranged into five sections. The three rows closest to the platform were red, and moving successively out from there the next were black, purple, yellow, and white. Clearly, it was set up according to the different levels of the bidders.

Half of the people sitting on the red seats were obese people while their faces were covered with masks according to the rules of the Heaven Dou Auction. 

All the VIPs had at least a lustful gaze or their mouths were drooling with saliva as they saw the small beauty on the central platform.

Just thinking about the great beauty one could raise by buying this little girl made a big uproar in the auditorium. While the said girl in the cage just gave an emotionless expression to everyone present here.

Xia Qingyue hated this. She wanted to kill everyone present who wanted to buy her just for her looks. But she felt more disgust when she thought how her brother would be sold in the opposite auditorium to some old hags. 

She had already planned to kill any person who touches her or harms her. Even though she couldn't see the bigger picture as a rogue slave, it was at least better than remaining a trophy or a sex toy to some ugly noble. 

She carefully looked around the audience. Though she can't see their faces as a mask covered everyone present here, she was able to memorize the soul signature of all the people in the front seats of the auction. 

With the techniques she learned from Izumi, she can later track them and then torture and kill them painfully. 

As Xia Qingyue looked around the whole audience, most of the audience had their eyes concentrated on the body of the heavenly beauty in her early stages.

But unknown to her, a middle-aged man looked at her with a shocked gaze from the white seats present at the back of the auditorium. And soon enough he also started to bid not for beauty but for a girl whose potential will be enough to shake the douluo continent.

"160,000"

Everyone was surprised to know a white guest was bidding with such a large sum of money and also against a red guest, who was considered a VIP with a large status in Heaven Dou City. 

As the biggest auction house in Heaven Dou Empire, it was possible to bid for any items here. So without hesitation, the red guest pressed the button on his chair to present his bid.

"170,000"

But the next bid increased by the same white guest, which ticked the red guest whose real identity was Heaven Dou Empire Imperial Prince, Xue Xing.

"Let me see who dares to fight me." 

The eyes of the angry Prince met the calm gaze of the middle-aged man who didn't have a fear of any prince.

"This auction house has the rules of the auction house, can we continue?"

The middle-aged man’s voice wasn’t loud, but mild and refined, but it still clearly reached everyone’s ears.

For everyone, it might sound like the white guest would get protection from Heaven Dou Auction and won't have any implications for bidding against the Imperial Prince, whose voice everyone recognized.

But for the Imperial Prince, it was like a dead call. After living with a lot of powerhouses in the Royal Palace, he could easily recognize that the middle-aged man was a powerful Titled-douluo and that it would be better to stop bidding.

The first rule of the auction house was to never ask about the seller. Moreover, they couldn’t reveal the circumstances of bidding in the auction house outside.

"And the slave 503 is sold to the white guest for 170,000." said the Announcer.

Everyone present sucked a cold breath and thought how could a white guest amass such a sum of money or is he a red guest disguising as a white guest?

The middle-aged man left the auditorium to pay the bill and take the talented girl who felt like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for him.

And soon enough the auction of Nobleman auditorium continued for the rest of the night.

.

.

*** 

.

.

"So, it is yes, huh."

A blue hair coloured woman said while rubbing her white ring which had a mixture of yellow, purple, and black colours, which was her Spirit.

Sitting in the front row of the Lady's Auction, she could see the broken expression of the cute boy being sold here. If she hadn't been an etiquette expert, she would have fallen for the act of the clever boy.

But what made her disturbed was the sixth spirit ring ability of her spirit. The ability helps her to have fortuitous encounters once a week along with its combat ability. And this week her spirit brought her here and pointed at the little boy as the biggest fortune for her in her life. 

And after experiencing how much her spirit helped in the most difficult situations, she decided to buy this boy and decide his future.

"180,000"

Every lady in the audience gasped as her bid was announced. Some even shot hateful and envious gazes toward her but instead of shouting or threatening her, the whole auditorium became silent.

Opposite to Nobleman's Auction here in Lady's Auction, most of the things are decided by money instead of status and power. It is a silent rule here that threatening and shouting are not manners of a proper Lady and those who threaten and shout are forever banned from this type of auction. 

But everything becomes fair when they exit the auction hall…

While the little boy showed the great act of his broken and crying expression, inwardly he was anxious and scared. 

After he was presented in front of the audience of the Lady's Auction, through his sharp senses he noticed that almost all ladies here had no cultivation, so without any fear, he started to act like a broken slave so that later when he reaches outside the Auction Hall, he can kill his buyer and run away to hide.

After experiencing all those runaways in the Aeaea world as a slave, he was confident enough to escape from any traps or pursuers. And later he can try to help Qingyue from the shadows to help her escape.

But all those plans were dusted off when the blue-haired woman bid for him. With the help of his sharp senses, he knew that this woman was strong, and her spirit rank is above 50. 

And if his eyes showed him correctly, then the little smirk on that woman's face below her mask only meant his acting was seen through by her. 

“And the slave 504 is sold to red guest at the price of 180,000 spirit coins.” The Announcer Lady shouted.

.

.

*** 

.

.

I'm fucked up.

During my and Qingyue's spirit awakening, we had successfully suppressed our Innate Full Spirit Power. 

But under the pressure of the Spirit Emperor, all the suppressions were removed and my Innate Full Spirit Power was revealed to this woman.

With the help of my Spirit Sea Realm spiritual power, I was able to handle the pressure for a few seconds but the difference of 50 ranks showed soon enough and a long black sword appeared in my right hand while revealing my talent of Innate Full Spirit Power.

“I think I picked a gem..no a diamond.” The woman said as she glanced at me with a calm look.

But what came next surprised me a little, but it was within my possibility…

“Sigh I don't think it is good to keep you chained as my slave, so how about this, will you accept to become my disciple?” The masked Spirit Emperor offered me.

I sighed in relief. After looking at my talent she would expect me to reach the Titled Douluo rank so as not to gain a grudge from me, she tried to make me her disciple so that later she can have a Titled Douluo as her disciple.

And if I reject her offer now, I can say with a guarantee that she might cripple or kill me. 

Ugh. Why did I have to meet this type of clever and ruthless woman as my Master? It will now be more difficult to run away or trick her.

“This disciple pays his respect to the Master.” I said while kneeling on one of my knees.

“Even though I can't sense sincerity from you, I am surprised to see that you respect me without hating me.” She said with amusement.

Of course, I won't hate you. Why should I hate the woman who will from now on take care of my budget? But remember well Master, for your disciple will remember this grudge and I will repay it by spanking your bouncy ass…

For now, it is better to keep my intentions hidden, or else she might beat me to a pulp.

.

.

*** 

.

.

A/N: No chapter for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, for I have my semester-end practicals.

.

.

***

8