1 Harem Lord System Initializing…
1.4k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a man kneeling with black mask covering his face and some terrorists standing behind him with weapons in their hands. One of them stepped froward and spoke something in Arabic and then placed his gun on the man's head.

*Shot*

That man was the youngest Cabinet Secretary of India and because of his revolutionary ideas and policies India was on her path to become one of the superpowers with negligible crime and scams. But because of that he became a target of some of the most powerful terrorist organizations.

They planned his kidnaping for 5 years and executed without any imperfection, leading to his death with its live telecast.

...

*gasp*

A boy(well he was a man now since he was an adult) who appeared to be 18 woke with flinch in his body and gasping sound. Yes, Raj got transmigrated.

But that was not as shocking as what he was seeing in front of his eyes.

[System identifying the host...]

[Host identified successfully.]

[System scanning the host's body for synchronization...]

[Body scanned.]

[Impurities found.]

[Does the host want to purify his body? YES/NO]

'What the hell? Am I hallucinating or something?'

'This can't be real, right?'

*Blink**Blink*

'Well, doesn't look like it.', he tried to touch that screen floating in front of him, but his just passed through that translucent screen.

'Whatever it is, it should be beneficial for me, right? It is trying to purify my body. But how do I select accept without touching it?'

[Host needs to think of the option he wants to select.]

'How thoughtful...YES'

[Purifying the body. Note: Host may experience the most excruciating pain of his life.]

'WHAT??? Pain and the most excruciating one???? You shoul', poor man couldn't even complete his complaint before the pain hit him hard, very hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

He screamed in pain, and those words were right he didn't even feel that much pain when the terrorists tortured him for information. It felt like every single cell of his body was ripping apart.

[Purification Completed.]

*pant* *pant* *pant*

There was a lot of sweat on his body and veins popping up from everywhere. But after some time, he calmed himself down. But before doing anything he got up from the bed he was lying in and observed the room he was in.

It seemed to be a 7-star hotel's presidential suit, very luxurious with white and golden color. A chandelier made of some kind of glass or silver colored crystal.

[System Initializing...]

'YOU!!!'

'haaaa...Shit! I should have denied it. Let's see what I have gained after that nightmare.'

[System allotted: Harem Lord System]

[System Initialization Complete.]

'Harem? what kind of prank are you pulling now? I should have known it was some scam, which kind of purification causes that much pain.'

[Host: Robert Lockheart] [Age: 18]

[Body Construction: Normal] [Mana Core: Normal]

[LVL: 1] [STR: 8] [AGL: 4] [VIT: 10] [STM: 17] [WIS: 1]

[HP: 70/70] [MP: 9/10]

[Ability: Heavenly Touch]

[Heavenly Touch: You will make any woman get aroused and have the most pleasing feeling of her life. After that she will avoid any contact with any other man and will only be satisfied by your touch.]

[More options and information will be unlocked after certain levels.]

[You will get stronger the more pleasure you and your partner feel.]

'OK, this is what a system should look like. And I get stronger by pleasure and sexual pleasure at that.'

20