19- Turry Woods-4
378 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After adjusting my Stat Points, I continued to head towards the yellow dots on my map.

To be honest, I was quite curious as to see what kind of mon-beast will it be?

And soon after I got my answer, it was an Ogre

And his appearance was a little intimidating, and I instinctively felt this fight won’t be simple like the previous one.

“Please be careful with this one.” Bella warned me also confirming my feeling.

And she continues further, “Ogres have high regenerative ability that allows them to even regrow their amputated bod parts.

And the speed of regeneration depends on the Ogre’s strength.

And the one is front of us is strong, indicated by his skin color-dark brown.”

The ogre’s build was muscular with a strong looking armor covering his upper body vambrace on his right hand and he is carrying a giant axe in the left.

He also wore some kind of protective gear on his lower body Dracula type teeth appearing outside of his mouth.

After making a crude strategy to deal with the Ogre I brought my sword from the storage ring in my hand.

And instead of charging forward I threw the sword aiming at his left hand to chop his arm off. And after that I brought another sword and charged forward to end this battle without wasting much of time.

But to my surprise even though his body was big in size, his reaction speed was very good which allowed him to deflect my sword by his axe.

Still, I continued forward without hesitating because I had my backup plan ready. Seeing me approach he tried to attack me, sadly for him I utilized my agility to its fullest and dodged before slashing his calves of both legs.

*thud*

He fell on his knees; I was about to finish this fight by slashing his neck off. But to my surprise he slashed his axe in order to attack me,

to avoid that I jumped back and before I could anything he stood and turned his face towards me before speaking.

“Human, don’t use petty tricks.”

‘He can speak?’ I frowned and asked myself

Since I couldn’t lose the momentum now, I leaped on him

*clank*

“I don’t need tricks to defeat someone like you.” I said with confident smile, but internally I was thinking of ways to defeat him.

His strength and agility were almost on par with me. So, I needed a strategy to defeat him.

I was avoiding to win using my skills, because it will be purely because of my system and abilities not my own fighting skills.

What if I faced someone with higher power than me? I could win only if were to have great fighting skills in combat.

Since I couldn’t surpass him with my strength I jumped backwards.

After a second I rushed towards him and he again swung his axe horizontally to hit me, but not hits time I jumped and, in the air, I gave him a winning smile before plunging my sword right into his skull.

[Level Up!] ->[LVL: 18] [EXP: 04%]

[You have gained 10 Stat Points]

I landed on the ground while his body disintegrated. And the item he dropped was a arm vambrace.

I picked the item and placed it in my storage ring. Yeah, currently I could not discern the object or items, I needed to go to a skilled Magic Item Inspector.

And from the bushes behind me Bella came out before commenting, “You were great during the fight Yo-Abel”

She was about to say Your Highness, and I could understand her predicament right now. She couldn’t act so informally in front of the crown prince.

I approached her and caressed her face before saying, “No need to be so on guard and nervous about how to act. Just act like we are friends since childhood and act as informal as you want.

I also enjoy our time together so, don’t spoil the fun for me; alright?”

“Y-yeah s-s-sure.” She said stuttering a little with a completely flushed face

‘She is cute as hell even in disguise.’

*Note- Robert has not seen her real face till now and she is also using the magic item to change her face.

‘I should check out my discern ability’ I thought inwardly before using it on Maria/Bella.

'Discern'[-1MP]

[Name: Maria] [Occupation: Member of Nightsword]

[LVL: 35]

[HP: 320/320] [MP: 180/180]

[Emotional Status: embarrassed, nervous, happy]

[Love: 25%] [Relation: Unspecified]

‘hmm good-good, that’s great I’m gonna make her mine before I return to the castle.’ I thought after seeing her Love Percentage.

And just now I remembered something, why the fuck I didn’t use my Discern Ability on the Ogre just now and the Goblin previously.

‘I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice.’ I made note in my mind to use all my abilities.

I looked up in the sky, It was evening right now which meant I had to return to the inn before dark.

‘No way in hell I’m going back without reaching LVL 20 today.’

I once again tried to use my map but couldn’t

‘Hey Lily, why can’t I use the map?’

[You have to use the Map and Omni-Sense again to use it because there’s a time limit of how long you can use it.]

‘So just use them already. And you’re an AI, why do I have to give every command manually?’

[Yes, I shall remember that.]

[-40MP]

My map appeared once again in front of my eyes. There were quite few of yellow dots in my vicinity probably more ogres. So, I started walking towards the congested yellow dots, indicating a horde of beasts.

I couldn’t be careless or reluctant to use everything I had in defeating them. Simple, I didn’t have any time to waste.

“Be careful, don’t make a noise” I whispered to Bella who was following me.

I used the Magical Skill-Silent Walk and moved forward while Bella also used some kind of skill to walk without a sound.

‘She sure is an assassin…’ I commented

I can see there are a dozen of Ogres; with one of the dark brown color and the rest of green.

---

Patrons: Alcides Vizcarra Vázquez

14