23- Frustrating Thoughts
259 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just as I said these words, my vision started to grow dark I fell unconscious, but before that I heard him saying,

[We will meet again when you are ready, Raj. Good L-]

….

I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was the ceiling of a room,

‘Maria must have brought me back to the city’ I thought

Just as I was about to get out of the bed, I heard the sweet voice of Lily,

[Good morning]

‘Hi, Lily’ I replied inwardly in a gloomy tone

[How was the meeting?]

‘You knew huh? As for the meeting, I don’t know…’

[…]

After a moment of silence I got out of the bed to know about my surroundings, the room was quite big and very relaxing. I walked up to one of the windows of room and opened it.

There were many things in my mind but everything was connected to two persons, one was Lefu and another,

‘What is the name of The Lord of Creation?’

[Aluxio]

…and another Aluxio.

Out of these two, Aluxio caused all this mess in my life and Lefu offered his power in return of the promise that I kill Aluxio.

Just what the hell did I do to deserve all this? I mean even on earth I struggled almost all my life. All that time I fought with against my destiny and achieved the success many dream all their lives.

In all those novels I read in my teens describe their journey in fantasy world as some kind of vacation with almost same concept-I got transmigrated so what? Let’s enjoy this life and forget everything I had on earth-those good-for-nothings who did not have any inkling to earth might be right as they did not have a way to go back.

But what about me? I worked hard all my life and just like that I lost everything from my family to my achievements. And the most frustrating thing is that all this because some dipshit wanted to gain more power.

That reminds me,

‘Lily, what about my deal with Lefu?’

[Your state of mind was not fit to take decision that big, considering that Lefu did not place a Soul Outh but he did give his blessings. Making you able to use the powers to some extent.]

How is this kind considerate person received the powers over death, at first glance he looked like a villain. I think that’s they say, ‘Don’t judge a book by its cover.’

Or maybe it’s to make me trust him. In this unknown world I don’t know anything about I can’t trust anyone but myself.

I was in the middle of all these thoughts when the door of my room unlocked,

*Click*

“Your Highness!” Maria exclaimed in a happy tone but soon she composed herself and further asked,

“When did you wake up?”

“Just now” I replied without looking in her direction

I was still looking outside in the sky, meanwhile she walked and stood behind me but did not say anything.

After a few moments, I decided to break the silence

“What happened while I was passed out?”

“After I woke up, I heard you saying something before falling unconscious. Seeing that I instantly activated the emergency feature of the cards we get before entering the Turry Woods and that teleported us at the entrance. I ordered the guards and brought you to the mansion of administrator of the city.”

“You did good.”

“It is my duty, Your Highness.”

“Does Mina know about this?”

“hmm? Oh no, the queen doesn’t know about this. You know hoe overprotective she is about you. If she knew this whole city would be ruins by now.”

In truth, I don’t shit. But if she says so…

‘Lily, are there any new changes or update in the system because of Lefu’s blessings?’

[Yes, there are.]

[Would you like to know about all of them?]

‘No save that for later, for now tell me if there is any change related to {Slave Contract}?’

[Yes, unlike before now you don’t need a person’s sign. If you ask someone, if he is willing to be your slave and the target agree in response, he will become your slave. As simple as that]

‘I should test it out’

I turned to Maria and asked in a solemn tone,

“Maria, how loyal are you to me?”

“I am completely loyal to the royal family your highness”

“No, Maria I did not ask about your loyalty towards royal family or this kingdom. I am asking How loyal are you to ME?”

“Completely Your Highness”

“Then are you willing to be my slave?”

“…Yes, your highness”

Just as she replied with a yes, some strange energy flowed from me to her and I felt a strange link formed between us.

[Slave Acquired Successfully

Slave Name:  Maria]

“Maria, what do you do to vent out your anger?”

“I kill some monsters, that helps me to satiate my anger, your highness.”

“Good, I want to do something similar, know any good place?” I asked

“Yes, there are many zones in the middle of the Turry Woods, Your Highness.”

I think I need to take a visit there to clear my mind today.

 

+++++

Hello! dear readers, since you guys don’t comment I don’t know what are your thoughts on the work till now. I really need some feedback you know. Yes I have a Basic Idea of the whole story but the little conversations between characters and describing their feeling is quite hard for me to do.

And as you all know this is my first ever project, I don’t have any idea how you feel while reading it. So, give me some response guys. And I promise I will try to accommodate every suggestion provided. And also, yes there is going to be Incest along with many other cultured scenes.

6