Volume 1 chapter 5
223 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Leaving the dungeon'


A red orb can be seen in the middle of a crater though that crater is black and anyone can tell that a huge explosion charred the surroundings.

*Sterling regains consciousness*

Hmm I remember this crater but it was similar to some thing crashing on the surface, the ground wasn't burnt like it is now so what made it like this I wonder. Maybe it was related to me absorbing that green orb from before hmm maybe like a martial artist as I absorbed it the energy from me made the surroundings like this.

Huh? I absorbed energy though it was very different from mana and felt somewhat alien well I can just check what it is  STATUS.

If it was an anime I am pretty sure sound of insect could be heard right now cause its dead silence and the status screen isn't appearing which pops up like an ad by just thinking about it.

Damn!! Well if I can't do it like this its back to murim style concentration is the key well now I am a complete nerd I guess whatever analyzing the situation is necessary at the moment so....

Hmm this feeling is different from feeling mana more like electricity (please don't ask me how mana or electricity feels I just feel it.) Huh? Now I feel like a nuclear plant or like a certain character nuclear radiation energy can be felt just what went by while I was passed out. 

Guess I will try to use my skills and magic.

This is a bit problematic I can't do anything nothing seems to be happening AH!! FUCK*!#$ all that effort I made to level up hoping that I might become overwhelmingly powerful figure once I made my way outside this space and enjoy the perks like some great celebrity yet now all that effort seems vain I just can't stop swearing *argh!!??* this intense pain what is this all of a sudden it hurts like hell *ZAPS* laser whoa it was much stronger than that titan from before and it made a hole to the surface 

Woo-hoo I can escape through that now I just need to grow my vines...

Yeah my skills aren't working so all that gave me overwhelming firepower and being unable to move I can't escape even though their is a path huh? If I blast in the opposite direction will it give me thrust like a rocket... *ZAPS* even after reducing the power to the lowest possible it went past the surface this is dangerous I might accidentally destroy this planet/ meteorite or whatever celestial body it is this can be a reason for me to be drifting in space but this nuclear energy what else can it do.

Hmm woah anti gravity yeah baby and this is fast too feels like a silent jetpack but I wouldn't mind that sound effect actually it might be better if some sound could be heard after that titan this place is dead silent damn I should just get out of this place now.

*BAM* The hell something blocked me this feels like an invisible wall *Sound of a generator starting could be heard* 

Suddenly the space went back to normal AH!! Rather than normal or how it used to be like a jungle dungeon now this is a fucking maze.

I was extremely bad with mazes especially those with special quests to open path ahead oh no. *ZAPS* I tried to destroy the maze though it was destroyed the barrier felt much stronger and this time my laser was blocked hell is this stage two do I need to clear this at any cost.

*a few hours later*

*1st trial*

I tried to make my way using lasers but the same barrier blocked it but I was able to make some marks on the walls to remember which path I took I kept on making these marks, but the path changed after some time and my markings became useless than somehow I reached this place having a sandglass open from above and a pile of sand in the middle of a circular fountain (Water wasn't coming out of it) a gate was behind it having an image of sunset. This was something I can interpret easily I put enough sand in the hourglass so that it may fall down just before sunset and the gate didn't open......

*Next day*

I poured all the sand so that it might pour down just before sunset and the door opened. I won't cuss out and move on cause more maze awaits me and my soul already left my body so...

*Gate opens*

*2nd trial*

A joystick yet in the middle of similar looking fountain and gate but this gate had a block puzzle and two balls at the upper left and right corner and two holes where their should be handleset as I moved the joystick a single block illuminates and turns 30 degree everytime I clicked the button on the top of joystick when a ball entered the hole that side of ball resets.

I was about to cry though the second ball fell to the end of puzzle where it slid to right corner due to slope and it went up again this time the blocks remained the same then I moved it to the hole at the handleset.

This time it remained their now time for other side 1st time to the left corner than to the middle hole...

*Gate opens*

Surprisingly this gate had the same image that the first gate had at the end of trial before opening up.

*3rd trial*

Same fountain without water and gate but their was nothing on it I moved close to it then their was a flash of light I heard some robotic voice than damn my sphere like body had a transparent jewelry box over it at a glance it would look like a ruby was carved inside a diamond and I can make that barrier though it appears like a something out of a science fiction film similar to an energy barrier well good for me I guess.

*Gate opens*

*4th trial*

This fountain seems to be pouring some black liquid which floats in the air than a black blob appears and attacked me though it was blocked by the barrier than my laser shot and it moved everything out of lasers path this blob is crazy fast faster than laser I need the barrier every damn moment than I saw something shiny on the tip of fountain I shot my laser at it and it dispersed in every direction evaporating that black blob.

I drew near to the tip of fountain and found a diamond on it this was able to withstand lasershot which was able to penetrate through this planet and made my shot an AOE attack damn this is not an ordinary diamond so I want to keep it.

Fortunately like the third trial it assimilated with my body now my crystal like body had some sort of crystalline thorns on it.

*Gate opens* 

I can leave but before this I turned around and shot the strongest laser I could to destroy this place.

1