Chapter 5: Back to School
151 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6:30 am Monday, January 4, 2021 

An alarm clock resound in the room of Lucas. 

Lucas woke up and stop the alarm clock, he go to the washroom and clean himself.

After awhile he goes down and saw his mom cooking.

"Good morning mom" Lucas greet his mom.

"Louis who heard his son also greet him.

"Morning too baby" 

"What is breakfast mom?" Lucas ask

"Fried rice, Sunny side up, Bacon, and toasts" 

"What do you want?" Louis ask his son

"I will take toast and bacon" Lucas said

"By the way mom is Nanny Ester coming back?" Lucas

"Yeah, Sister Ester said that she will at home at lunch so you will see her in the evening" Louis

"Why did you ask Baby?" added by Louis

"Nothing it's just that nanny rarely back to her home even last year she didn't leave, is she having a trouble?" Lucas ask with worry because his Nanny Ester is like his second mother.

"You don't need to worry she just pick her daughter because she said that her daughter will transfer to your school and it's too far to their home" 

"And i suggest that she pick her daughter and live here" Louis said

Lucas raise is eyebrow and recall what is her nanny's daughter name.

"Is it Alysa?" Lucas ask

"yup, still remember?" Louis

"Yeah she is a funny one,also one of my childhood friends" Lucas said and his phone start to ring.

"Ok mom i gotta go or else i would be late" Lucas

"Okay baby, bye and be sure to safe drive" Louis said

"Okay mom" Lucas said while running to the garage.

Louis saw his son running can't help but giggle.

–––––––––––––––

Lucas is driving on his way to the school where he is studying, the name of school is International School of Harvard

Elizabeth also studying in this school and they are classmates.

This school is known worldwide to their teaching and many respective person in society are graduated in this school.

(A/N: Hello guys in this fanfic an AU Because i change some news and events for example the school where Lucas studying. There is no school like that in the Philippines )

After 30 minutes of driving Lucas is already the parking area of the School.

Lucas walk toward to the place where Senior high school is located. The school is separate to Junior, Senior High School and the Collage Building the area is big as University of the Philippines.

Lucas is a Grade 12 students and in this upcoming March will graduate also if ever he want he can graduate anytime he didn't.

Lucas walk to the classroom where he assigned and sat on his chair check the time and it's already 7:30 am while waiting to Elizabeth.

Some of his classmates greet him and he greet them too.

After 30 minutes Elizabeth walk to the classroom some of her Female friends greet her and talk a little.

Elizabeth walk to side of Lucas and sat to her seat.

"Good morning Lucas" Elizabeth greet her boyfriend (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

"Morning too Elizabeth, you look beautiful in your uniform" Lucas

"You too, you look handsome" Elizabeth said while blushing.

The two talk till 8:30 am and the Teacher enter to the classroom.

–––––––––––––––

11:30 am and the bell ring which is lunch time they have 1 hour and 30 minutes break.

"Let's eat in the Korean Restaurant outside the school i am craving for some korean food" Said by Elizabeth.

Lucas agree and the two walk out of their classroom toward to the restaurant.

While walking Lucas grab Elizabeth hands and smile at her, Elizabeth just blush and they start to talk.

After awhile the two are already in the restaurant and order their food.

They order Shabu Shabu and eat together. After they're finished the two back to their classroom.

The ring bell again and the lesson start continues.

(A/N: Lucas didn't use his phone even he has time because he want to spend that time in Elizabeth )

4 Hours after the bell ring which end of the school today.

"Elizabeth do you want to stroll around a little bit?" Lucas said to Elizabeth who organized her bag.

"Okay, wait a minute i will call my driver and tell that he didn't need to pick me" Elizabeth said.

After calling her driver the two walk where Lucas park his car.

–––––––––––––––

Lucas driving his car toward to park and heard Elizabeth said.

"I love you Lucas" 

"What is the sudden" Lucas said

"Lucas you idiot, you need to said i love you too" Elizabeth pouted

Lucas saw her pouting can't help but steal a kiss. Elizabeth blush suddenly when Lucas kiss her.

"Haha" Lucas giggle at her reaction.

Elizabeth saw Lucas laughing at her can't help but hit him but her hit has no force.

"Sorry, sorry okay" Lucas said with a smile and Elizabeth stop.

 After 10 minutes the two are already in the park and Lucas park his car on the parking area 

The two walk toward park while holding hands, they walk a litte more and saw a bench and the two sat.

Elizabeth lean her head in the shoulder of Lucas.

The two sat silently even they don't talk the two of them are happy.

"Elizabeth" Lucas

"Hm?" Elizabeth look at Lucas and she was kissed.

Their lips touch each other, Elizabeth who widened eyes and Lucas get an opportunity forcibly enter his tongue to explore Elizabeth mouth.

Elizabeth who was entangled by Lucas started to enjoy it and the two kiss in 2 minutes.

"ha...h...hah.." Elizabeth who is catching her breath look at Lucas and her entire face look like tomato.

Lucas who look at Elizabeth kiss her again but not the intense one.

"I love you Elizabeth" Lucas

"I love you too" Elizabeth said and hug him.

The two stay at the bench for another 30 minutes while talking and sometimes they tease each other but the victor goes to Lucas.

–––––––––––––––

Lucas and Elizabeth decide to eat in the near japanese restaurant and the two leave in the park.

When they're in the restaurant, the two order Ramen and started to eat.

"By the way Elizabeth in the summer vacation do you have plan?" Lucas

"None why?" Elizabeth

"I plan to spend summer in California because i have some business there, do you want to come?" Lucas

Elizabeth who heard him think a little because she don't know if her parents will agree.

"Well...i will tell to my parents first before i give answer" Elizabeth said

"Don't worry we have time" Lucas said while caressing her head and Elizabeth enjoy his caressing and continue eating.

–––––––––––––––

Lucas and Elizabeth are already in way to Elizabeth home.

"Lucas thanks for this day" Elizabeth

"You don't need to thank me because i am your boyfriend" Lucas 

"Okay but still thank you and i love you" Elizabeth

Lucas look at Elizabeth and smiled to her. After 30 Minutes Lucas already at the front of Elizabeth house.

Elizabeth get off the car and said bye to him but before he left the girl kiss him and run away like a rabbit who is afraid to the wolf.

Lucas smile at the action of his girlfriend and start the engine of car and leave.

 

3