The After Party and the Dessert After the After Party** #27
508 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allison's pussy was slightly smaller than Lydia's so Lucien used his pheromones at max on her and slid his head in, Allison's arched her bad and bit a pillow, tears ran down her eyes "Phuaaaaghhh! fuck fuck! is too big!" she screamed letting go of the pillow cumming hard.

"Shhh.... Calm down!" whispered Lucien.

Allison was crying but not in pain, being stretched out so much made her body turn jelly from pleasure. She couldn't handle more and her eyes started crossing.

Lucien did not have the monster 18 inch cock but his human one, that was still on the double digits but what made his cock deadly was the thickness. Due to him being fit,  eating healthy and being a fucking werewolf made his blood bump stronger and faster around his body, beefing his cock to its thickest, his libido and Stamina runs for days due to always being in constant training, this made him the deadliest sexual creature women will ever encounter unless there were Incubus but even so, Lucien had learned quite a lot during his travels and one of them was the acupuncture and identifying weak spots in women bodies and each one had a different function that only a werewolf or a creature with acute sense can identify them.

Allison's mind was being wrecked, all she saw was her brother. Her mother, father, aunt, grandpa etc. Her mind forgot about all of them and replace them with Lucien.

She came to her sense and latched onto his lips wantonly "I luv wu... I luv wu" she chanted.

Lucien smiled and kissed her back, a few minutes later he stopped much to Allison's whining, she wanted to kiss her brother forever and ever, but what Lucien did after made her gasped and hold on for dear life and made her eyes turned back again.

Lucien found the weak spot on top of her crotch and rubbed it, this allowed her pussy to loosened up and take his cock all the way to the entrance of her womb.

"LUCIIIIIIIII!!!!" She shrieked and threw herself back arching her back and explode on him.

Seeing her eyes to the back of her head and her mouth agape, Lucien thought 'how cute' he mumbled and Allison heard it since her body reacted by twitching.

Taking advantage of her open mouth, Lucien inserted his tongue down her throat and Allison woke up only to suck it desperately.

Lucien stopped rubbing her weak spot on her crotch and instantly her pussy clamped on him, going back the way it was before.

Allison took a deep breath and felt her stomach full and couldn't breathe, she should be panicking for the lack of oxygen but her broken mind didn't care and just enjoyed her cunt filled to the bream of her brother's dick.

"Breath slowly" said Lucien in a commanding tone, Allison complied right away and calmed down and breathe slowly.

"Now... ready?" he asked seeing her chest not rise rapidly anymore.

She nodded biting her lower lips, tears messed up her make up but her eyes showed nothing more than complete undying love, loyalty, desire and submission towards him.

"Here we go" he said and started thrusting in and out of her, Allison clung to Lucien like her life depended on it, her body was being pushed on to the headboard as Lucien fucked her hard.

Cumming nonstop, she screamed, her body tensed up straightening her legs upwards with another strong orgasm.

This did not stop until Allison couldn't take it anymore and completely pass out from exhaustion. He looked down at his slick cock, it was still strongly  pulsing with life, wanting more. Lucien came three times inside Allison making a small bump on her stomach.

He sat on the edge of the bed and smirked, his cock didn't slumped down and stayed strong pointing at the door. Lucien looked at the door and saw Lydia's mom furiously fingering herself, a never ending river of her love juice ran down her hands under the puddle below making a dripping sound that Lucien has been hearing for a while now.

...

Lydia's mom, Natalie, came back home early, she was supposed to spend the night out with a someone she met a few years back, they went out for drinks but her partner whom she was ready to have sex with for a long time now passed out from too much drinking.

Natalie felt undesired and left to go back home, she made it there by midnight, a little earlier than expected.

When she made it back home, she was surprised to see food, cups, plates, papers lying around but not one person around.

She however heard muffled screams.

Her angered flared up since Natalie had told Lydia that sex was NOT allowed in her home, not with Jackson at least and so she stormed to her daughters room but then stopped when she heard the voice of a young girl not belonging to her daughter.

She pushed the door slightly opened ready to see a couple making out but what she saw made her heart almost stopped and her breathe hitched, she watched as a young man ravished a girl who was limping away to the land of dreams.

Then she saw her daughter sprawled on the same bed, her face hanging from the edge of the bed towards the door, she almost yelped seeing her daughter eyes crossed to the back of her head and her mouth opened.

She wanted to entered and stopped the young man before he breaks them but something told her he already did and so she decided to observe instead.

She ran her fingers down and started making squelching noises as she masturbated watching a really fat cock spreading the girl's already red pussy.

She knew it was red from so much abused and her daughter was the same, her daughter had hickeys around her tits, neck and near her crotch.

When the young man was done, she gasped seeing him walk towards her but she couldn't stop, she kept on fingering herself and lustfully stared at the young man in the eyes.

...

Lucien chuckled a bit evilly and took the milf from her hair and made her crawl towards the living room, Natalie moaned from the rough treatment.

'Fuck Jabob, he doesn't deserve me' she thought of the man she had been willing to have sex with earlier and instead she observed the long beefy meat between this young man's legs, she knew her world was about to be expanded, she felt dizzy seeing his member again 'not just my world' she thought before she was picked up against the wall with her legs on the young man's shoulders.

She yelped as no one has ever done that to her so she felt giddy and blush, she bit her lower lips and kissed the young man intimately as if he was her long time lover, she moaned feeling pleasure like never before.

He thrusted his whole cock inside her in one thrust that made Natalie screamed and scratch the young man's back, after that everything was a blur.

She would wake up to being in full nelson position, to being fucked in front of her daughter, to fucked tenderly in the end, showing her what real love making is like.

She does remember asking the young man for children and asked him to marry her, those are the thing she remembers only.

When she woke up next morning, she woke up beside her daughter who was smiling at her, Natalie covered herself and got nervous "I'm sorry, Lyd-"

"It's okay... he needed it" she interrupted her.

Natalie widened her eyes, her daughter did not ask how she was or felt but instead cared about the young man more.

"I'm sorry for losing control last night" came a smooth voice from behind the mother daughter pair.

Natalie shivered and looked back and saw the handsome man, she blushed "N-no... it's o-okay" she stuttered.

The young man was carrying a tired looking girl on his arms in a princes carry and started to walk towards the door.

Natalie and Lydia clasped onto his shirt and shyly asked at the same time "Don't go"

Lydia looked at her mother and Natalie blushed "I think I found you a new daddy, Lydia" she dared say and Lydia widened her eyes.

"Daddy?" she murmured.

*Smack*

Lucien smacked Lydia's behind and she yelped  "From now on I'm your daddy" he laughed making both women blush.

"I'll see you at school on Monday" said Lucien, as it was Saturday morning and he knew he was going to be interrogated by his 'parents'.

"Y-yes" said Lydia. Inside she felt relieve, because she will see him again while Natalie was confused and had a lost look.

"I'll come by from time to time to ravish that milfy pussy" said Lucien making the milf bite her lower lips and nodded.

Lucien left and Lydia looked at her mother "Is it true you want his children?" she asked.

Natalie blushed and looked away from her daughter "Oh god you heard that?.... Yes... "

Natalie was old already and she knew she can still bare two or three more kids before her body stops and she wanted to take advantage of that as soon as possible, of course she would only allow one man to breed her now.

Lucien.

"I want to finish school first, but if it happens before that than I won't complain" said Lydia rubbing her inflated belly, she was taking the pill but she didn't know if it would even work with the insane amount of seed bumped into her.

Natalie also rubbed her inflated belly "I hope I'm pregnant" she sighed lovestruck.

...

Lucien who heard them from outside the house just laughed softly "Sorry to disappoint you girls but Allison wants to be the first to an early motherhood"

He glanced at the sleeping Allison, she had silly smile on her face and giggled from time to time.

...

8