Chapter 3 – Eastern Side
82 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

28 August 2019
20 January 1639
Selatapura, Erusea

The coastal city of Selatapura, a major trade hub on the Usea continent. It was located on the Gunther Peninsula in southwestern Usea, and is physically connected to the International Space Elevator by a bridge. The city was formerly part of the Erusean Republic, then gained independence as a City State after the Continental War, before they were again invaded by the Kingdom of Erusea, and incorporated again as a part of Erusea.

Standing on its shore was the International Space Elevator, a giant project funded by the Osean Federation to help rebuild the Usea Continent. While the other Usean countries welcomed it, the Kingdom of Erusea, though, opposed it. Although there was a good reason like most of the infrastructure on the Usea continent were still destroyed and the electricity produced by the International Space Elevator would be enough to help the rebuilding process, the Erusea still opposed it.

The Erusean opposed it mainly because the International Space Elevator was built on a disputed area where the Erusean Government claimed Gunther region includes the city of Selatapura. But later though, it began to be a conspiracy that Osea built it to control the Usea Continent. Later, it became the reason for Erusea to start the Lighthouse War.

"Finally, the International Space Elevator is ours!" Said an officer.

When the sudden transfer happened, the International Space Elevator was included during the transfer to this world. But, it was not fully completed yet. The Erusean government started to look into the possibility of completing the construction a few days ago. And a battalion size of the Erusean Army was sent to guard the complex.

"But now, what would the government do with it?"

"I don't know actually. I mean, it produced a lot of energy."

"Theoretically, it could give the entire Erusean cities, even villages, access to electricity."

"Hmm, true true."

"Would be a waste of potential if the government decided to explode it since-"

"Nah, I doubt it. It was the source of energy for the Arsenal Bird if I'm not wrong. And since our war strategy so far depended on the Arsenal Bird, they wouldn't destroy it for sure."

"Hmm, you're right."

Both officers then looked again at the International Space Elevator. It's still standing proudly in the sky. Even though there's a concern that the foundation of its location is affected by the transfer, there's no effect found on it.

On the highway, a team to study the possibility of continuing the construction was on their way to enter the tunnel that would lead them to the complex.

Anchorhead, Erusea

Anchorhead is a port city located on the western coast of Usea Continent. As a port city, Anchorhead was a major economic and trading hub on the west coast and very important for the Erusean economy, as well as an important port for the Royal Erusean Navy. It was of course served as the Navy main naval bases, and where the main fleet and the reserve fleet were located.

On the dockyard, there lies a big ship that was classified as a battlecruiser, it was Kerberos from the Dysnomia-class battlecruiser, a class that was composed of 3 ships in the Erusean Navy. As can be seen, there were many workers around and inside her. When the ship engine began to be activated, it was clear that they weren't scrapping her. Instead, they were working to activate her again.

"The engine reactivation is complete."

"Nice. So, how long do we need to wait again?" A government official asked.

"Around one week, not including the training for the crews."

"Good job. The ship's reactivation should be done one week from now."

"Understood, sir!"

After looking around, the government officials were walking away from the location. On the way to the parking lot, one of them asked a question.

"Remind me again, what was the reason to send the battlecruiser?"

His partner, hearing that question, began to shake his head.

"You see, big ship. We can't send our only aircraft carrier, while the amphibious assault ship were all needed by the navy for now. And also, not many weapons can be seen were installed on that type of ship."

"I see. Seems weird but okay."

"Yeah, I don't really understand it either."

Maihark, Principality of Qua-Toyne

The port city of Maihark, a major trade hub in the Rodenius Continent together with Jin Hark. Protected by the Qua-Toynian 4th regiment and the defensive wall that had guarded the city since the 9th centuries, it was also protected by a new force. Flying in the sky, a helicopter can be seen landing on an airfield, carrying the Gra Valkas Admiral.

"Welcome to the Gustav bases, Viceamiral Fredrik Ohlsson!" An officer greeted the new commander of this base who just arrived with a salute. The officer was Flottiljamiral Peder Nordbeck, and the commander was replying to his salute. The commander's salute was soon followed by a salute from the troops near them, already waiting for his arrival.

"How is the base progressing?" Asked Ohlsson while walking to the office after the session was completed.

"The construction is going okay. Supply is great since the Qua-Toyne are fully cooperating. But, there are problems about the reaction by the nearby powers."

"Hmm, the Parpaldian Empire I suppose?"

"Yeah. There is another thing, the newly signed pact and agreement that could cause a rage by other countries."

"I wonder what it is."

" And you know, the Imperial General Headquarters also had ordered some ships to do an exercise near Fenn and Gahara lately."

"I don't understand what those people are thinking. "

"Same."

"Yeah, I will go to my office now. Please guide me. "

"Sure."

On top of a hill near the bases, a person can be seen standing there and holding a luggage in his right hand.

"Dammit, the Gra Valkas Navy isn't a fucking joke!" Said that man.

The man was one of the Holy Mirishial Empire spies. As can be seen, on his luggage there was a camera. Although, it needs eagle eyes to notice it.

What lay in his vision was the Imperial Gra Valkan Navy ship lying anchor on Maihark harbor. After the signing of Pact between Gra Valkas, Quilla, and Qua-Toyne, the Gra Valkas Empire stationed some of their units in both countries.

"Runes 3, this is Runes 1, how are you doing? "

"Runes 1, this is Runes 3. Everything is going according to the plan. "

"Understood Runes 3."

The man with code Runes 3 looking again at the harbor. One angled deck aircraft carrier, two battleships, five light cruisers, four heavy cruisers, 14 destroyers, and some supply ships. Some docks can be seen were empty, signaling that some ships currently were on the sea.

"The Gra Valkas literally placed a fleet on here, what the fuck!?"

Then, the roar of jet engines can be heard from the south. That came from the Gra Valkans aircraft. Five delta wing aircraft were flying from the south to the north as the Mirishial spy began to go out from there before someone noticed his presence. The spy then decided to record it first before he went away.

"It seems that the capabilities of Gra Valkas power projection shall not be underestimated. " Said the spy to himself.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building, Runepolis, Holy Mirishial Empire

Reiga, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the current world superpower, the Holy Mirishial Empire, was putting his head on the desk.

"Goddammit!"

His right hand got raised, then went down before it punched the desk. He did the same thing for a while before finally raising his head. The tired face of him can be seen, caused by reading multiple information from the Mirishial embassies around the world and especially, the Imperial Intelligence Agency. He then put his right hands on his face. Both Quilla and Qua-Toyne, and some other countries now also follow the Leifor, Magicaraich, Nigrat, and Riem path. No joke, they're following either Mu or the Gra Valkas, which was predicted as the new superpower.

"I cannot fucking believe it! The Gra Valkas and Quilla... have signed that agreement. Motherfuckers, cursed you LEIKA!! "

His rage would be heard around the building, if there were no sound insulation material and a spell that he had activated to block the sound from getting outside of this room.

He then began to ruffle his hair. The current situation of the Holy Mirishial Empire was more into the question of their status as the world's sole superpower. Their influence over other countries' policies has been going downhill since the Muan-Mirish War. Everything they want to do must be reviewed multiple times in order to make the other countries still follow them. As for the First Civilization, there was almost no question about their loyalty. But, for the countries located outside of the First Civilization, they're questionable mostly.

Remembering this, Reiga started entering numbers on his new telecommunications devices, Ioma 3375.

"Hello, is this Andrew?"

"Yes. What can I do for you, Minister?"

"It's about the Third Civilization area."

"I see."

Imperial General Headquarters
Runepolis, Holy Mirishial Empire

There is a man in a certain room, standing in front of a white board. On his shoulder, there is a golden emblem, telling that he is the current Commander of the Holy Mirishial Empire Armed Forces.

"Erwin, why you not just sit here?" Ask an Admiral.

The Commander of the Armed Forces, Erwin turned his head to the Admiral.

"Alright."

"Nice."

He then took a map on the white board, then placed it in the middle of the table in front of them.

"Let's see. This sudden appearance of equipment from an unknown nation has freaking out the Second Civilization Area. And then, what we know for now are just the giant flying carrier, the unmanned aircraft, and then some recon plane that was too high to be intercepted. Am I right?"

"Yes. There's no doubt that Leifor couldn't do anything." Said a General.

Erwin sighed. He just wondered if they could fly some recon missions but it was impossible to do for now. Not without nearby basses in the Mu Continent.

"Alright then. The Muan and Leiforian government still discussed whether they would allow our forces to be stationed there to do some recon. But nevertheless, they allowed us to refuel at their ports starting tomorrow."

"That's good news sir."

"Yeah, good enough. But, putting this aside, there's another concern on the Rodenius continent."

"The Pact, right?"Ask an Marshall.

"Exactly. Louria now remains as our long arm on the east, but still, their leaders aren't trustable, nor they seem to want to remain as our ally."

As the Mirishial main long arms on the east, Lourian positions are very strategic. It does possess the capability to host Mirishial planes and ships, unlike the Qua-Toyne or Quilla because of their willingness to fully cooperate with the Mirishial. But, the new Emperor, Hark Louria the 38th officially, has canceled some of the previous agreement. The main reason for that was, the cost to maintain those bases were burdened to the Lourian. Very weird, for Mirishial, as stated by a member of the Council,

"They should have just said that they're worried about the attack from Gra Valkas that feel threatened by the presence of our bases near their allies territory. "

Nevertheless, the new Lourian government still attends annual meetings and even sends troops to do annual exercises with the Mirishial Army in the Philades continent. The concern though, still taken seriously.

"So, what should we do?"

"Lets just station the Seventh Fleet on Esthirant for now. The Ludius government is our best friend for now. The Parlaldian has reported a recent movement by the Gra Valkas Navy on the Fenn kingdom. So, it was a very important moment."

"Understood, sir!” said the Marshall.

"Make sure the Seventh Fleet is ready, I will ask the Minister of Defense to allow it."

"Understood!"

"Anyways, the doctrine may need to be changed to adapt with these new events. But, we will talk about it later. Now, dismiss!"

All officers then quickly stood up, and left the room quietly. While the Commander was about to pick the map, there's a ringing sound coming out from his pocket. It was from his phone, Ioma G10.

"Hello Minister, what do you need?"

"Erwin, we need to talk."

"Understood. When?"

"Tonight, my house."

"Yes sir! I will come to your house later tonight, at 8 if possible."

"You should come."

"Of course sir, I will try my best to come!"

"Well then, see later."

4