5.
92 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of the greatest reason I hated Earth was - MOSQUITOES. 

My previous notion that there are no mosquitoes in Pokemon world shattered like glass... I woke up scratching every piece of my skin like crazy. 

" Uggghhhh!!! You fucking mosquitoes! My precious blood! Do you have any idea how much a litre of blood costs??!! And you all are sucking it for free but also leaving this crazy marks and itches. " 

Sleeping in a mansion and tent is really hella different. At least in the mansion I never experienced the mosquitoes bites but here in the wild I'm sucked like crazy. 

Muttering all my grudges and planning the funeral of this mosquitoes next time when I come with repellents , I packed the tent and set off from the mosquito land. 

The target today was to find a place with water body as the pokemons will gather there to drink and bath and I can also do my breakfast there and clean up. 

I moved in a straight line ahead while marking the trees with a sharp knife. Sunlight seemed to be trying to penetrate the huge canopies to enlighten the forest but was half successful. The thick under growth and occasional big logs on the way was really hindering to move forward. 

The big dial of the watch showed it's 8am now. 

So, I've been walking from 5am to 8am and still didn't find a place with any water body. 

Sigh.

It's really difficult to survive with a luck like mine and doing something opposite the destined luck feels like am walking against the gravity. 

"10am" , I looked at my watch and sighed again. 

Results: 0

My body had enough of hard time walking through the forest so it's better to rest then resume again. 

I  looked for a high platform to sit and saw one huge boulder covered in dust and chose to sit there. 

The bread has become hard a little and the porridge was better to heat and eat but anyway it's too hard to collect dry wood in this lush forest so I decided to save some tonight for camping. 

I looked at the lush forest, the screeching of Pokemons sounded quite pleasant and breathe in the fresh air. 

The air wasn't so pollution free in the previous world. 

I wonder how my family is doing there? 

While drinking the porridge and inhaling the clean oxygen a strong breeze was picked up and dust entered my nose.

" Ah ah aaacchuuuu... " with the violent sneeze the porridge also fell down on the rock. 

Oops. There goes... My terrible luck. I can't even peacefully breathe. ╥﹏╥

My porridge.... 

It's best to start again I don't want to stay here anymore. I packed my bag and started to go but  huge tremors shook the ground, I lost my balance and fell on my butt on the small stones nearby... 

ಥ‿ಥ

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹... 

Rubbing my butt with mourns I turned back to see what was going on . 

* Gulp * 

I think I'm fucked. 

The boulder which I was sitting on has raised it's huge body and stared intently at me from that fucking height of more than 8m.

What to do? A wry smile appeared on my lips. Man... Which God did I offend and didn't pray in my last life? 

" Haha... Onix... Um...  Ah... You really look imposing. Ya, super duper imposing. "  

Ugh, I wanna hit my own brain why did I speak such nonsense? 

" Ok Onix, I don't know how I offended you but I'm really sorry I won't disturb your habitat again. I just wanted to rest and leave. I hold no malice. " 

While I was speaking my eyes fell on the wet spot where the porridge fell. The wet spot in that whole dry grey body with sand and dust was too conspicuous. 

" ... " 

It's  an unintentional accident. Curses on my luck. 

" Roar " The onix roared and his eyes were filled with anger. The roar gave me goosebumps, I didn't like Onix much while watching the anime but it didn't look so violent there. The reality is different and it looks like it'll kill me any moment. 

I steadied my breath, " Ok. I'm really sorry about this matter. It was purely unintentional. " My words were sincere but Onix was unmoved. 

Nothing can be done then I've to rely on my last hope. 

" If that's the case then ok. I'll fight you. "

I threw the Pokeball with a flash of red and mighty roar the Staraptor came out with spread wings. 

" Hey, please help handle me the Onix."  I pointed to the Onix who seemed to start any moment. " Please co-operate with me."

The Staraptor followed my finger sneered and proudly looked up. It froze for few seconds then with a hoosh it flew up to the Onix. 

Onix was ready to dodge and counterattack but to both our suprise it blew beyond Onix and went away without looking back. 

"...."  ( ☉д⊙)

Onix : " ... " (∵)?

WTF. There goes... My last hope flew away. 

Onix turned and looked at me with a confused look. I could make that face a meme but the time is different as I was equally confused. 

" Haha... You see. We both were scammed. Hahah... " I laughed stiffly. 

That old fart! Just you wait! 

But this action made Onix feel more offended and he took it as an insult to him and directly lauched Rock Throw at me. 

Many rock particles appeared and rained on me. I ran but the raining of rocks was not seizing and few hit my head and shoulders which led to bleeding. 

Shit will I die here buried by rocks? 

Nope. I tried to protect my head and run fast. 

I could hear the roars of Onix and the huge thuds of falling trees but I didn't dare to look behind and force my body to run faster. 

" Roar- " With that roar large boulders were hauled at me. 

" You mother fucking shit. You actually use Rock Slide to kill me?! " I hissed with clenched teeth. 

Enjoy your time now when I'll be strong I'll  whip your ass first. Before that I've to survive. 

A huge boulder appeared right above my head and was about to touch. My breath stagnated and body was suddenly stiff. The running legs couldn't control the upper stiff body and I fell face fast and rolled down. 

My conditions were too miserable. 

A black light with powerful aura the shape of a sword moved extremely fast and slashed the boulder in split it in half and fell both the sides beside me. 

I could hear the badumps of my heart beating hard and forcefully calmed it down. 

I'm saved. 

My eyes we're filled with surprise and soon with gratefulness and awe. 

" Night Slash... " 

That move was too handsome. The owner of the Night Slash appeared before me and I couldn't help but lament my luck. 

Destiny is really filled with twists and turns. 

7