13.
98 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking along the path made in between the jungle is a very new experience for me. 

The trees swayed from times to times making it enjoyable and not so sweaty. 

On the way, I sometimes checked the map to confirm the way. The GPS on my phone was on but the network in jungles are not good so I kept it. 

Unlike my previous world, here the Alliance tries their best to conserve the ecology of Pokemon by not making this towers and all. It's a problem to find ways or for making calls but it's better than destroying the Pokemons home. 

If only the people in my previous world could preserve like this many animals wouldn't have become endangered. 

We walked for nearly five hours and Silly bird and Absol both looked tired. So I decided to rest under a tree and do lunch. 

I gave the Pokemon food prepared by Nurse Joy to both of them then I started having my instant noodles. 

Sorry, I've not yet learnt to cook and instant noodles is my only option. 

Resting for one hour we resumed the journey. While walking, the sky turned dark and the moon rose. The noise from the forest also grew louder. Many Pokemons like  animals prefer the night to hunt or other activities. 

I checked the watch on my hand, " It's 8 pm now, let's camp here tonight. Then we'll start again. " I declared to them. I put up an automatic tent which I had bought and again prepared their food and my instant noodles. Dinner done. 

I settled and made a big camp fire, before the journey I had told Absol and Silly bird to gather dry sticks and by my previous disastrous personal experience of mosquitoes, I bought many repellents. 

Instead of taking them back in Pokeball, I let them sleep with me. It's for both emergency purpose and both of them are too soft so I'll have sweet dreams! 

After knowing my real intention Absol wanted to sleep outside but how could I! So at last he was hugged by me and served as a side pillow. 

" Grrr Grrr" I woke up by the low aggressive growl of Absol in the middle of the night. Silly bird also woke up with a fuzzy head but instantly went to vigilant mode. 

" What's the matter? " I asked in whisper. 

『 Someone's outside.  』

" Wild Pokemon? "

『  Human 』

This time it was me in a extreme vigilant mode. A Pokemon could be dealt with peacefully by a simple attack and also they are of simple mind. But a human is a different story because they're cunning and won't back down till their last moment. 

Still I can't be passive when the other attacked then he'll think me as a easy target and do more harm. 

" Who's there? " I asked in a heavy voice, if it's one of the villagers because I have a bad history with them then I won't sit down quietly as it's a blatant case of stalking. 

No reply came back so I went outside the tent. A middle aged robust man with big beard was sitting beside the still glowing camp fire. In the light of the fire I saw his gaze divert on me and the pervert smile on his lips. 

" Not bad... " The dirty gaze journeyed through my body as he commented licking his lips. 

My hand unconsciously became a fist and thousand thoughts ran through my head. 

He is not a villager I've seen before so I don't know how I offended him. From his behavior and view he seems to be quite accustomed in doing this kind of things. My sixth sense is telling me he has destroyed many girls and people's life before. 

" Who are you? " I tried to control my emotions but my voice conveyed my suppressed anger. 

He chuckled, " We got the whole night to know each other. " 

What 90's pick up lines. I can't stop myself to roll my eyes. 

" Grrr Grrrhhh" Absol growled more loudly to warn him to shut his mouth. He felt the man's intention were not good towards her. 

The man glanced at Absol, " So this is the dog I've to kill... " He muttered. 

I catched the meaning quickly. So he's commissioned to kill us that means the villagers are behind this after all. The real concern now is whether he is alone or not. 

Tsk. He knew he slipped his tongue. " Well, as you can already understand your situation. I'll not drag anymore. I'm commissioned to kill you all. But... " He looked at my chest and legs then continued, " But my target came out to be a fine piece... So give up yourself to me. I'll take responsibilities for your future. " 

He talked as if he's doing me a fucking favor. Give up myself like fuck. 

" Dickheads like you aren't worthy of me. "

 I sneered. I didn't transmigrate to be fucked by you. Though I didn't have any bf in my previous world I was quite popular so WTF does this old guy takes himself for. 

I hate this type of men. 

I watched many animes and k-dramas. So for your kind information, my standards are very high. Hmph. 

His face became serious upon hearing my words, " You'll regret it. I wanted to be gentle but it seems you like hardcore. " 

Blegh. I wanna kill him. 

As this thought came psychic slowly creeped out from me. 

" Go Hypno. Teach her how a girl should behave. " 

So it's a Pokemon battle, no problem I'm also ready. 

" Absol" He was ever ready to strike him down. 

" Hypno, Hypnosis. " 

" Use psychic to hinder it. " I quickly responded it was within my expectations that he'll start with that move. 

" Awoo" Absol picked up a stick with fire from the camp fire and threw it at Hypno. 

This unnatural attack shocked Hypno and his concentration was broken to stop the fire stick. 

" Now Absol , Quick Attack. " With half my words fell he quickly flew out at high speed and thrashed it away. 

Our brain sync was high and Nurse Joy once commented on it when I practiced with Absol in Pokemon Center. We're a match. 

" Hypno stop dilly dalling use Confusion then again Hypnosis. " 

" Absol bite your tongue and stay awake. Use Shadow Ball. " He quickly followed my instructions and withstood the attack. Energy accumulated in his mouth and spit it at Hypno. 

As seen during the battle with Onix Absol's Shadow Ball is really powerful, with the double weakness of Dark type and ghost type attack Hypno couldn't stand anymore. 

" Useless. " He spit on the unconscious Hypno and kicked it. This uncivilized behavior angered us more. 

" Heh. Don't think yourself high with that. " He whistled and two more men came out of the bush. 

So he was not alone. Fine. Now show time. 

" Attack together. " He grumbled. 

One of them sneered," Hehe but we want a share of her. " 

The other one was silent but nodded along. 

The middle aged man gritted his teeth, "Deal. "

What do they take me for? Pizza? That you can do a family share? Fuckers. 

" Absol, Silly Bird we won't hold back anymore. " 

" Oh yeah? " the newcomer laughed, the laughter echoed with the wind of the forest, " Fulfill her slutty wish, go Beedrill. "

" Come on, Oddish. " 

" Take another one, Geodude. " The three of them laughed, " We'll name our kids together. It'll be a happy threesome. "

" Geodude Sandstorm. "

" Oddish Sleep Powder"

" Beedrill Poison Sting. "

" Silly Bird, Disarming Voice. Absol, Substitute surround them then do continuous Night Slash. "

" Tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet tweet " Swablu sang a melodious song and their attack slowed down while Absol cooperated and made Night Slashes along with his three substitutions. 

At Pokemon Center when he first showed me three Substitutions I thought it as Double Team later he told me he practised those Night Slash, Substitution, Shadow Ball and Quick Attack moves so many times that it has reached this level today in efficiency. 

" Beedrill! "

" Oddish! "

" Geodude! " 

The three of them cried at the same time. 

" Absol freeze them all, Ice Beam. " Living in this cold mountains he is very talented in controlling ice energy. 

" Beedrill Agility move from his range of attack. "

" Geodude Defense Curl. "

Ah shit. Wrong choice old man. Well should expect this from a dickhead and Absol is faster than Beedrill. 

" Oddish let's counter attack!Hyperbeam! " 

Oh? That's why you shouldn't underestimate silent people. Hehe still I'm prepared. 

" Absol Shadow Ball. Silly Bird Disarming Voice again. "

The Hyper Beam hit Absol before as soon as I finished ordering and an explosion happened. 

" You loose Girl, surrender to me. I'm better than them. " 

" Heh. Yes you're better than them. " I said playfully in a sticky voice he seemed to be in a happy mood, " But I'm still the best here ~ so no, you don't deserve me. " 

" You-" He couldn't continue as a Shadow Ball striked Oddish from behind and went away far and fainted. 

" What?! How-"

" Absol I'm tired let's finish this. Use Shadow Balls and end Beedrill and Geodude."  

Well that's because it was a substitute and the real body was behind them. I was too lazy to explain. 

" You think we're easy targets? Geodude Rock Throw. " 

" Beedrill! Bug Bite" 

" Hahaha. " Lmao. Saying a fully frozen Geodude to attack and Beedrill with frozen wings to bite. They're not even in the level for me to say as side characters or villains in my journey. 

Every Pokemon were solved but they still didn't back down,they had no more Pokeballs then the reason... 

Oh guns. 

All of them took out guns and two pointed at Absol and one at me. "If you dare we'll blow both of you. "

Aigoo my head. 

" Didn't the villagers inform you about me properly? " I asked with doubt. 

They looked at me confused but more alert. 

It's no use any way. 

Well np, I'll show them then. I've less patience now and I'm bearing them for too long. 

Psychic balls formed in my hand and I threw at them and soon the area was filled with metallic scent. 

" Ahhh... "

" Leave me.... Please... Don't kill... "

" Hehe isn't it pleasure? You said you'll be responsible for me. "

" No no... Please. "

" Then just quietly die. I'll be responsible for your death. " :) 

"NOOO!!! .... " finally peace came. 

I looked up the sky and couldn't look straight.. My eyes took time to adapt to the light. 

Eh, light? Light?! 

I quickly looked at the watch 5 am. 

"..."

Ughh. Peace was never an option. 

I blasted till the bodies of them were indistinguishable. 

The blood scent will soon attract other Pokemons so I packed up the tent with difficulty after a little away I put up the tent again. Thankfully I bought an automatic tent or else... I don't wanna think. 

" Hey let's rest? " I asked the both of them. We'll be late tomorrow anyway. This is the emergency I was talking about. I don't know how long I need to rest. 

I checked Absol and Silly Bird gave them some water and food even if it was a small battle it was our first battle together. So it's a reward to them. 

If I knew it'll be morning I would have blasted them before it even started. Tsk. I didn't do that because I didn't want to kill again during my journey except doing missions. My body also feels very weak after using those psychic balls. Whatever the prey came by itself not my fault as I can't avoid it. 

I asked Absol to send the Pokemons of them to the jungle and went to sleep again to recover my lost energy. 

It was too tiring. 

I wonder what else is waiting after I open my eyes again. During this time I made a decision, whatever it takes I'll make a heavy lawsuit against this villagers to the Alliance as they broke many rules. Just you wait, smile in your sweet dreams till I bring a death knell to wake up you all. 

✧༺♥༻✧

Hello! Lovely readers! 

AlphaWolf's promise of 6 chaps is done :) 

Now that I've given you six chaps back to back -

レ(゚∀゚;)ヘ=З=З

Promise you again I'll be back after 3 days ~

* bye readers AlphaWolf off for vacation * ❤

✧༺♥༻✧

5