Chapter 1
93 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a uninmaginable place a lone figure adrift where the ground was sparse. The white unknown material made up columns and palaces most of them in ruins. 

Fog. A constant company to this unknown figure. The white fog followed it sentience could be felt from it by the figure his magestic clothing and youthful appearance he smiles.

He dons a crown in this eternal afternoon sky. His back felt strong giving one the sense he was all-capable, reliable. So overwhelming was that feeling it is thrust upon a child. Sleep. Sleep in a world with memories. So many memories..

"Your majesty.. awaken."

The youths blue eyes opened to the stirring of the fog, shape taken to a humanoid form so that it could caress him.

The youth blue eyes with countless stars inside them like jewels.

His smile brought a smile to the fog face. Lovers, their gaze and eyes longingly connected.

Their gaze seem to hold all their words.

The fog again became formless and wrapped around him warmly his figure seemed there but wasn't all at the same time. The distortion of all things for the boundless love for her lover.

Her lover lifted his hand the afternoon sun granting a kiss until we finished another book.

"Ayun~" the fog voice resounded. Her voice dignified an unimaginable.

"Ayu~" the youth voice, just as resounding and dignified and unimaginable.

They lovingly called to each other and appeared in the next story.

0