000 – Creation
3.2k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was just one more day in my life. I had just reached home from the work and barely switched my work clothes with my actual one. I was seated before my computer, scrolling down some pages on internet.

It was in such boring time that it appeared, a game spam. It was a giant green screen pulsating and blinking in flashy displays of light, the kind of thing you close off without a thought.

And that was what I was going to do, close it. But something in this spam called my attention, I decided to give this game at least the benefit of the doubt.

It was a standard rpg game that began with the creation of a character, there are well above the necessary number of customization options than it was necessary for a good rpg.

Even though I thought it was a bother I lost myself for almost a hour while playing with the visual of my character, even if I didn't wanted to play the game after all this time at least I had my fun during character creation.

Around 1,80 meters tall, blond hair, purple eyes, a sharp nose and many other features that the game allowed me to put in. It was the most handsome character that I ever created, it also was the most complete.

After character creation, the next step was something called equipment creation. Here I found myself again in a customization screen, this one even more varied than the other.

This step I should make some weapon, they gave me ten points to use on the many effects to my chosen item. Paralyze, poison, resistances, all effects you could think off.

I them started to think about what I want my class to be, a mage archetype? A warrior ? Probably a mage, but I don't know if they have it on this game. Judging by how complete this game is there should be.

Nameless Sword 

Life Eater
Soul Eater
Extreme Sharpness
Long Range

In the end I settled for this Nameless Sword, it was a good choice for anything I could be on the future. It had something usable in any case, mana drain in case I became a mage, life drain in case of a warrior, sharpness in case I don't have enough strength and long range to kill long ranged foes.

Using one more point in all these skills made them even more strong, even though it may look a waste, I think it was a good choice.

There are still two points left after creating the sword, after scrolling for sometime in the effects table I found something interesting.

Appraisal Resistance

It was such tempting choice, it also was a good choice. If I can resist appraisal my enemies won't have information about me, this is already a big advantage against any foe.

I created a cape with this effects and upgraded the effect using my last point, it turned in Appraisal Immunity. I became pretty happy with this new addition and gave a light giggle.

After that the only thing left was personalizing the items, that's right, even this have customization system.

This is such complex character creation.

After ending the customization the only other button to click was a big red one in the corner if the screen, it was a bit hard to notice it among the many option buttons.

On the red button was written ' Are you ready for this new world?' I thought it was a pretty funny way to end a character creation and begin the game, I couldn't be more wrong.

It was a game, it was my pass to a awesome new world. Something that I don't know if I was prepared or not.

29