Chapter 3
180 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you think our brother is doing, Finn?" asked Elijah

"I don't know, I think he is energetic and wants to lose some of that energy, who knows," replied Finn uninterestingly.

Alexis was doing pull-ups on a tree branch and running, doing push-ups, crunches, and sit-ups all these months. nothing too crazy as he didn't know how much his growing body can take even if he had that power. So he started slowly doing 10 per set first and as the days pass he increased those sets of exercises. As the months went by he got stronger, taller, and became more energetic. The only person he interacts with is Elijah as he usually takes care of Alexis and brings him to places and feeds him when he is hungry. He tries to talk to his mother but she is always busy doing something later finds out was her being pregnant with Klaus.

pov Esther

It has been a couple of hard years since my sister Dahlia took my eldest daughter. Mikeal wasn't the same anymore, he became angrier and was always raiding, but finally, we managed to have a baby boy and everything changed a bit. Things were really hard for me when I was pregnant with Alexi, he kicked a lot and I became sick with magic overload one morning. I would have died if it wasn't for Ayana helping me out manage that overwhelming magic and dispersing it. I knew he was really special if he can cause that kind of magic overload before he was even born. When he was born I felt a great weight lifted and at the same time lost the connection I had with magic. I tried to stay close to him and feel magic in the air but nothing, it wasn't the same anymore.

I have watched him from afar these past two years and his magic was growing stronger as his body grew. So I decided to teach him properly in order to stop my sister once and for all.

End pov

"3, 10, 50, and 100" "huff huff huff" I breathed heavily as I was done with my pull-ups.

"man when was the last time I had to break my body like this, it is really fun when you see and feel the result yourself "

I look around and saw my brother just staring at me.

"What!"

"Nothing brother, it's just what is it are you doing every day?"

"I see you running around and hanging on a tree."

"Just ask me what you want to ask, brother, get to the point."

"Are you okay?"

"what do you mean?"

"Is your head okay, only mad people run around and wrestled with the ground and dogs but not humans."

I just look at him and didn't know what to say, although I had learned the language not completely I was still learning. I couldn't understand some words he used, so I just glossed over them and couldn't help but shake my head.

I just tuned his voice out and resumed my training and thinking about the date. it was  confusing so if I remember correctly,

The Originals were turned in 1001 AD. Which means:

Finn: 973 AD (28)

Elijah: 977-978 AD (23-22)

Klaus: 982 AD (19)

Kol: 983 AD (18)

Rebekah: 984 AD (17)

Henrik: 988 AD (13)

and mother was pregnant again. so I assume I was born in 980 and I had twenty years before my species was changed. I set aside those thoughts and looked at Elijah

"I am feeling the great earth beneath me, brother."

I didn't know what else to say and just said what came to my mind. I didn't want him to ask another question so I returned to my training, and left that place. Since Mikeal has gone raiding for the past few months, I had free time now before Mikeal come back and decides to teach me hunting. So I had to take every advantage I had and train my body before then.

3