Chapter 5
177 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't want to lead them back to my family as Mikeal was out with the majority of the men. so I turned back and ran in the opposite direction. Arrows just came flying in my direction as I jumped and ducked to the best of my abilities as I dug out every ounce of my ability and function of my powers to the extreme. As I jumped away from the arrows I saw one of the men was already upon me swinging his sword at me. My world stopped at that moment as I saw only red and sidestepped his attack just millimeters away from the tip of his sword. I swing my enhanced wooden axe to the left of his kneecap and I heard a crunch "aaaaaahhhhhh." he screamed at the top of his lung as I picked out his sword and tried to finish the job only to swing to my right at the incoming arrows.

"You fucking twat, I'll make sure to skin you when I catch you." I heard his screams and threats as I jumped and continued to run and avoid being encircled by the raiders. The quality of the sword was poor so I enhanced it and upgraded it to the max it could handle. I made a run to the other side of the woods to escape the encirclement as I could hear other men coming to see what the commotion was about.

"ba-duum,ba-duum." My heart was palpitating like crazy and I thought it could jump out of my throat just how loud and fast it was thumping. This was my first death fight as I exploded with speed and strength and dashed into the woods for dear life. The arrows were trailing behind me as if it was a homing missile directed towards my back. I jumped to the side to avoid the arrows as they struck the tree with such strength, for a moment I thought it will uproot the whole tree.

it was at the moment that distracted me that two guys came in with vigor, you would think I cucked them and destroyed their entire lives. I jumped to the side to avoid the first guy as I didn't want to be held back so that the rest of them could catch up to me. The moment he missed I just swung with everything I got and managed to cut the head of the other guy behind him as he wasn't reacting much thinking that his burly friend would do the work. At that moment foreign energy invaded my body and healed all the fatigue and my strength increased a little bit.

"Fuck, what a slippery little rat." yelled angrily the burly man. I didn't pay him any attention as I just bolted and made it into the woods. The arrows were still flying toward me as their numbers increased exponentially.

"Don't let him get away, we don't want anybody knowing about this."

"Stop shouting you bastard, what do you think we are doing."

"fuck, if this raid fails and the yarl finds out we are going to pay dearly."

"You don't think I know that, the other settlement will definitely rally against us."

I could hear them bicker as they got onto their horses and were coming closer by the minute. Arrows flying toward me, screams and yells of grown gigantic men, and all the filth in the air, my mind was racing trying to find how I could get out of here. if I did survive this I would make sure to not only train harder but also hunt and find a way to kill these fuckers. I just picked up a lot of small rocks and enhance their gravity and hurled the stones towards them using magic as the wind picked the speed of the stones. the next thing I heard was the screams and insults as they fall to the ground groaning and moaning. After a few seconds, the same energy as last time washed all over me, as I picked up more stones and threw them everywhere. As I kept throwing the stones, more energy kept flooding into my body.

The voices were thinning out and my body was aching as arrows were sticking on my shoulder and thighs and on my back as well. The pain intensified as I jumped into the stream and let it wash me away from here I couldn't feel anything except pain and I passed out after that.

4