1- The demon awaken
283 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was awakened by a painful sensation somewhere around my neck.

I tried while putting my hand on the affected area. I opened my eyes and looked around to know what happened.

" What the..." I muttered before stopping Kubikiribōchō more warningly at the situation around me.

I was not in my soft comfortable bed where I had gone to sleep during the night. Instead, I was in a badly lit room, leaning uncomfortably on the cold hard wall.

Strangely I could still see somewhat clearly even in this dark environment. I could see many strange metallic items in the room, some of them looked like instruments of torture, there was a little cage that seemed to be made to trap an animal.

' did I get abducted somehow?' that was the first thought that went through my mind.

Cautiously, I moved my gaze around, I caught the side of a giant blade the size of a man. I just needed to reach out with my life and get hold of it.

' who is stupid enough to let a weapon near their hostage?'

That was another question that surfaced in my mind.

from the look of it, the weapon would have weighed a lot. It was another matter of whether I would have been able to wield it or not. For some reason, I still got the feeling that I should be able to use it.

But the more I looked at the blade the more I found it familiar.

' where did I see it before My memory was somewhat blurry.

" Something Is Wrong, Zabuza?" A charming female voice was heard from the side.

I instantly knew that the one who had talked was close to me. But it was strange considering that I did not feel his presence or I would have looked in that direction earlier.

I turned my head to the right, and there I saw it. A stranger, Long hair black hair, a young and beautiful face with graceful features, and a Japanese-looking tunic.

What was the name of this kind of clothes again?

I suddenly realized that the person next to me was holding onto a relatively long needle like the one used in acupuncture. There was still some blood on it.

A thought appeared in my mind. I hurriedly looked at my body to verify it. I was barechested, with only a strange belt that was happened by my body.

My skin was somewhat tanned and I was wearing grey baggy pants with military boots of a nauseating color. My mouth was also covered in a bandage.

I moved my tongue in my mouth and sure enough, I found that my teeth were just like those of a shark, serrated, sharp, and pointy.

At this moment if I did not realize what was happening to me, the hundred hours that I wasted looking at anime and reading novels and manga during my youth would have been useless.

' did I get transmigrated as Zabuza Momoshiki, the demon of the mist? '

It was also possible that I was just in the middle of a dream. But never in my life before, I Had been this conscious in a dream.

I was more willing to believe that I got transmigrated. But why did I get transmigrated in the Naruto universe? I was more willing to get transmigrated to the world of MHA, it was a modern world with a slight futurist setting and good living conditions.

And of all the characters of the Naruto Universe, why did I get transmigrated as Zabuza MomoShiki?

He was one of the seven ninja swordsmen of the Mist, the wielder of Kubikiribōchō. He was also one of the first somewhat strong antagonists of the series.

But comparison wise he was one of the weakest antagonists, by far one of the most unimported ones.

I also guessed the identity of the person next to me, it was Haku, a boy that looked too much like a girl that Zabuza used as a weapon.

I remembered that part clearly. Zabuza had tried to intercept team 7 during their escort and protection mission in the land of waves.

Zabuza who has been hired as a mercenary for Gato had lost his first fight against Kakashi Hatake and was going to lose his life too, only to be saved by Haku who passed himself for Missing-nin hunter.

' it seems like the events of the Canon have already started'

I did not voice any of my thoughts. I was trying to look as naturally as possible under the gaze of Haku. Since he will certainly cut me down if he knew that his cherished Zabuza had disappeared from this world only to be replaced by me.

With someone as strong as him around I will need to act as Zabuza for a  while, and for that, I should try to be the least suspicious as possible.

I also needed to find a way to flee, I certainly did not want to fight Kakashi and his team, it will be a suicide. There was also the fact that I was in the body of missing nim. I did not believe that the hunter of the village hidden in the mist will let me go even if I told them that I was just a foreign soul in the body of Zabuza.

More than twenty seconds had passed since Haku has Asked me a question. I could only hope that my acting skill was not up to par.

" It was very painful" I sincerely voiced my though as I groaned in pain.

But what came out of my mouth was a deep and imposing voice, full of manliness.

Hearing me, Haku showed a peaceful and charming smile.

As most as I wanted to doubt it, I needed to remember that he was a boy.

" I could not go easy at that time, There was Kakashi Hatake, the Ninja with the Sharingan" Haku explained.

I could understand him, I knew more than him, what people with  Sharingan were able to do.

But it was still rude to awaken people that way. I was contemplating what to do next to flee as far away as possible from this dangerous place.

An outline of a plan appeared in my mind. 

1- send Aku away

2- leave the land of water

3- disguise as someone ordinary

4- train and get stronger

The first and second objectives were by far the easiest to achieve. I could just send Haku on an 'important' Mission far away and no one should be strong enough to stop me in the land of waves.

For the disguise part, I needed to throw the sword away, it was the same as the village headband, but it was too high profile.

The most difficult part was getting stronger.

Zabuza was certainly not the most talented person and with a bounty on his head, there was a high chance that he will one day, face someone stronger than him.

" So what do you plan to do now?" the beautiful boy asked.

' abandon this mission, it is just suicide's that was the thought that went through my mind.

But just at that time, doubt started to surface in my mind. The reason was simple.

11