Chapter 1: A MILF’s True Danger
595 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly, I open my eyes, the sound of soft footsteps in the hallway waking me up.

Hmm... Her son must be comming home. She had mentioned that he stayed out later and later in recent times...

Careful, to not wake her up, I reposition my left arm to better hug the womans soft form to my own. Brushing against it, I gently squeeze her boob, luxuriating in the feeling as my fingertips sink into the soft flesh, the biggest and softest pair of boobs I have come across in quite a while.

As I thought, MILF's are the best...

Sure, they tended to be less active during sex, but what they lacked in fitness and stamina, they more then made up for through experience and kink. Never mind that they simply were the superior human form when it came to cuddle time. No matter how sexy muscles were there is a very good reason why people don't cuddle with statues.

Listening to her soft but deep breathing, I hug her a little tighter, my own boobs squishing against her back. With a content sigh, I settle back in and close my eyes again as suddenly, the door opens with a click.

Still tired, I lift my head to look in the direction of the door.

Tough luck buddy. I kept your mom awake way past your curfew. No sneaking in today.

"Dear? Did I wake you up? There was an accident at work, so we were all send home early today."

Addled by sleep my mind slowly works through the meaning of that sentence word by word, but before I have a chance to make sense of the implications, the voice speaks up again.

"'scuse me..." the man says, turning on the light.

Bleary eyed from the sudden bright light, I can roughly make out the form of a large, muscular man in a security vest. For a moment, we stare dumbly at each other.

"What?" he asks in confusion. Meanwhile, my brain finally boots up fully.

That goddamn bitch!

Before I can even waste a single thought on what to do next, the man speaks up in alarm.

"Who the fuck are you?!" he asks, pulling the gun from his hip holster, "And what are you doing to my wife?!"

Divorced as if!

"Du..." I don't even get the first word out before the weapon in the mans hand suddenly goes off.


Startled, my eyes shoot open and my breath catches. Panicked, I look around the room, but it was too dark to see anything but rough shapes. The door is closed, no man standing there with a gun. I strain my ears, but I can't hear the tapping of feet. Slowly, I calm down, realizing that it was just a nightmare. I couldn't tell what caused it, but it wasn't like there was always a reason for  stuff like that. Sometimes, you simply have a bad day. Or night.

Just like in the dream, I quickly snuggle closer to the warm body in front of me, gently groping her chest in the process.

Hmm? I don't recall her tits being this big and bouncy?

"Ahaan~" the woman suddenly called out, causing me to recoil in surprise.

While I am not an expert at identifying women by the feeling of their boobs, I could definitely tell that this was not the voice of the woman I had sex with the night before. Her voice had been pretty normal. But this, this is something else entirely.

Just that single sound was oozing so much sexuality that it made me cum a little. An experience that is equally pleasant and disturbing.

"W-who the hell are you?!" I ask her, not missing the similarity between this situation and what happened in my dream.

"Hmm?" she hummed as she turned around, "I didn't know that the newest trend was to grope first and introducing yourself after?" she asks with a sly smirk on her face.

I blink, completely stunned. What I'm looking at is not the most beautiful woman in existence. Beautiful definitely. But the most beautiful in existence? No. But that isn't important. Because she is definitely the most erotic that has and will ever exist. Soft, round, and full in all the right ways to make you want to hug her, squeeze her, kiss her, and explore her entire body with your own. To make it jiggle as you spank her ass, bounce as she rides on your cock, contort in the most beautiful shapes as she cums, and you with her.

I blink in confusion as I feel the urge to plunge my dick into her wet cunt, only to realize that I'm missing the right tools for the job.

"Ah~" my breath catches as my whole body shudders and quakes, pleasure shooting up and down my spine. My left hand continues groping, squeezing, and pinching my tits while my right never stops to furiously stimulate my clit, two fingers penetrating as deep inside me as I can get them, drawing out my orgasm longer than any I have had ever before. Meanwhile, my eyes never leave the woman in front of me.

Minutes must have passed as my body quakes before the pleasure finaly ebbs off. The greatest orgasm in my entire life, and just from looking at the woman in front of me. Who knows what would happen if I actually had sex with her. I might have to go monogamous simply because no one else would be able to satisfy me anymore.

"Now now, don't worry. I won't let that happen to you," the woman answers to my thoughts.

"You know, you surprise me. Its rare to find a soul that can stand in my presence this quickly. Most need at least a month before they acclimate to my aura of Lust enough that they can form coherent thoughts. But here you are, capable of holding a conversation after masturbating a single time. Definitely the right person for my purposes."

"W-who are you, and what do you want?" I ask her, not stopping to stimulate myself.

"I'm Luxuria, goddess of Lust. Though, hmm... You can call me Lux if you want. And I'm sorry to say this my dear, but you died. What you saw wasn't a nightmare, but what really happened."

My hand actually stops for a moment as realization hits me that indeed, it was the undeniable reality.

"How... Why?" I ask in confusion before my emotion swing towards rage, "That goddamn bitch! I know I saw the ring-line on her finger! I asked her about it. But NO! She is divorced... as IF! And... And that asshole! Why the fuck did he shoot me out of nowhere?" I ask, my eyes tearing up.

"There, there..." Luxuria calmly says, wiping away my tears with her thumbs before pulling me into a hug, cradling my head in her bosom.

Only when I calm down eough that my hand finds its way back between my legs does she contiue to speak. "If it helps you, let me tell you that your death was a complete accident. One of his coworkers secretly released the safety on his weapon, hoping he would caus an accident. And well, he succeeded. As for the wife, you should know as well as I do how powerful of a force Lust can be. If allowed to build up without release, it can make people do stupid things. But, well, I have to be honest. I'm rather happy that it happened."

"You... are happy that I died?" I ask, a little taken back.

"To be precise, I'm happy that you died at that exact moment. After all, you wouldn't be here right now otherwise, silly."

"So what? This is the afterlife?" I ask now that my muddled mind finally makes the connection between my supposed death and presence in this place.

Now that I think about it, I was so focused on myself and the goddess in front of me that I didn't even realize when the room became bright enough that I could actually make out the healthy tan of Luxuria's skin and the strangely erotic pink of her Iris. A quick glance down confirmed the feeling that the heavy blanket that should have been there had turned into little more than a single sheet of seethrough silk, leaving nothing about the goddess body to my imagination and revealing her big and dark nipples.

With a shudder, I cum once again, and quickly turn my eyes away so I don't get distracted and spend the next hour masturbating to the sight in front of me.

It is at this point that I realize that more than just the blanket has changed. The bed we are lying on is gigantic, completely round with at least ten meters diameter, and as far as I can tell, its floating in the middle of space. No matter where I look, I can only see the bed or a sky full of stars. But despite what one might expect, it is neither cold nor dark. The temperature is just chilly enough to make me uncomfortoble, but I knew that a warmm body to hug or a light workout would be enough to alleviate the chill. And despite there not being a single obvious lightsource, everything was suffused in a dim light, just enough that I could admire the goddess naked in form in all its glory, but nothing more than that.

"In a sense, it is. But not how you think. You see, I have an offer for you, and a request." Luxuria explains.

"A request? What could I, a dead person do for a litteral goddess?" I ask selfdepreciatingly.

"Hmm..." she humms with a playful smile on her face, "For one, you could keep me company for a while. Being a goddess can make it surprisingly hard to find sex partners. There might be a lot of gods, but we have even more time on our hands. The only gods I haven't fucked yet are the gods of purity and chastity. And among the rest, the vast majority are too proud and worried about their reputation or too afraid that I would use it as blackmailing material to try out the more kinky stuff. And those that aren't like that... well, things get a little repetitive after a thousand years... Sigh~"

"Ah, well..." I sigh, "I guess there are worse fates than getting to have sex with a litteral goddess before... hnnngh~" my moan interrupts me as I cum a little, "...before going to hell."

"Oh, don't you worry. That is not what I'm offering. You asked me what you, a dead person, can do for me, a goddess, and that was my answer. After all, sex requires at least two people. And even if I give myself a second body, it would be little more than fancy masturbation in the end. No, what I'm offering you is to become my Hero."

MILF?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
11