School Days begin
248 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seems like the Mask is stuck with me.

I tried throwing it far away, burying it somewhere, and flinging it off a cliff. It always seems to reappear back in my bed. With the painting of the beast just staring at me.

"Crap. It's a cursed object."

My school hasn't even started and I'm already involved in crap like this.

This is just downright Unlucky.

Just by going to the convenience store, I can still see strange things following people.

For example, The cashier of the convenience store. It looks like a sorta Goldfish is swimming around him.

I thank the cashier for serving me and keeping my line of sight away from the Goldfish to avoid trouble.

"Is that what you call a Spirit animal?"

Thinking that it was kinda funny that one's spirit animal is a Goldfish, but what made me laugh even more is the fact that, right after saying that the next animal spirit I saw floating around was a Chicken.

Not just any chicken. A holy chicken with a halo for some reason.

I keep my mouth shut, praying that no one would find me insane laughing at a holy chicken that's sitting on the person's head.

With that, I hurried back to my room and went about my business.

I went to the mirror just in case, to check if there were any creatures on me.

Weirdly enough, everyone I came across has one but it seems that I don't really have one.

Well, at least I'm grateful It's not a holy chicken.

After a couple of days of resting, I got used to the sight of people with weird animals floating around them.

The animals also tend to communicate with one another and seemingly seem to be high intelligence. However though I can see them, I try to avoid my gaze. I really don't want any trouble again.

Though the weird ones are those without animal spirits but do have animal parts attached to them.

Maybe these people are the spirit animals themselves? Or they managed to learn the existence of the creature beside them and communicated with them?

Whatever it is, I keep my mouth shut and stopped thinking about it.

"It's none of my business."

With that said, school starts the next day.

Well, the first day came and Lecture was the first lesson.

I got on my seat and took out my notes.

Next to me appeared another freshman like me trying to find a seat.

He was pretty tall roughly 175cm. Pretty well-mannered and looked kinda friendly. He asked:

"Hey man, is this seat taken?"

"Hey, uh nope, feel free to seat here."

"Thanks, my name's Kelson, nice to meet you."

Kelton replied, while trying to open his tablet out preparing to take notes.

"Hey no problem, my name is Red, nice to meet you too."

"Red as in the color?"

"Yep, even the Chinese name is Hong."

"Ophf, you must really like the color Red or they loved the game P*kemon R*d."

"Hey shut up."

I replied as I chuckled. Looks like Kelson and I are going to get along well.

On the corner of my eye, I saw a tail wagging around.

Seems like Kelson's animal spirit happens to be a dog.

The lesson went on for about 3 long hours. It was really hard to absorb information when you lecturer's animal spirit tends to be a F*king PEACOCK that made me miss out on a few points of the lesson.

Other than that, things were generally fine. Kelson and I explored the university and ate lunch at the cafeteria together.

[Kelson's POV]

Jesus the school is too damn big.

It took us at least 30 minutes just to find the cafeteria. As I took bought my food and walked around to find Red, it took a while to find him, staying in the corner of the cafeteria.

"Dude, you're too short, It took me too long to find you."

"Hey Shut up man, I'm at least 171 Cm, you're only taller by a bit."

While bantering, we started eating and discussing what to do for the assignment we were given earlier on.

Just as we were talking, something caught my eye. A lone single person was walking down in the middle of the cafeteria collecting her food.

Black Hair that shines through the night.

Her eyes were mesmerizing.

Her skin, white and glows like a pearl.

Her appearance is that of a well-mannered lady.

Her smile as she waved to other people was oh-so captivating.

Everything about her is perfect.

Slowly and slowly, my heart went

*Thump*

*Thump*

I overheard one of the people in the cafeteria saying, that's one of the exchange students from the Japan division.

I got even more excited seeing that lady was a foreigner as well.

I repeatedly tap Red's shoulder and said:

"I think I'm in love."

"Huh?"

[Red's POV]

Eating my kimchi ramen halfway, suddenly Kelson taps my shoulder while looking in a certain direction to tell me something stupid.

As I was about to reply to him, I noticed everyone in the cafeteria is looking at a certain direction.

That certain direction turned out to be at a person.

A small lady that doesn't really look like she was from this country.

I mean she does look pretty but that's about it, what the hell is wrong with everyone?

That's where I saw it, what can only be described as a wolf.

It was way too big to be a dog spirit compared to Kelson's adorable Pomeranian as a Spirit animal.

It wasn't a normal wolf either.

The rest of the other student's spirits were all trembling in fear and hiding.

It's fur coated in Dark Black fur. Standing at about 2m, the Wolf is definitely bigger than me.

It has war paint marks coated in white symbols on its face, long legs, paws, hind legs and it's chest.

The beast was staring dead at me.

"Hmph, so that's how it is, huh," I said those line out imagining myself as some sort of protagonist.

Immediately, I took my bowl pass it to Kelson, and said

"See you, Kelson, stomachache byeeee~" as I ran out of the cafeteria laughing hysterically to hide my pain.

Please, what do you expect? I don't want to get eaten up by the big-ass wolf. The dude's 2m tall, I going to die regardless.

And with that ends the first day in school.

9