Roses.
43 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rose had covered up the slight slash wound on her cheek with 2 Band-Aids putting them in a X formation. 

She then went to sit on the couch, and right as she got comfortable Quartz appeared out of nowhere like he just appeared out of thin air, ”Hey Rose!“

Rose jumped, dropping her phone, ”AH! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?“

Quartz responded, ”Doesn't matter! Anyway, how are you feeling?“

”I'm feeling fine, you're overreacting, Quartz, it's just a small cut, partially a paper cut really.“ Rose shook her head. 

”Hey! Paper cuts hurt man!“ Quartz yelled, he seemed embarrassed to say that. 

”Yeah, for wimps such as yourself.“ Rose snickered at her comment

”I'm not a wimp!“ Quartz face got a little red from embarrassment. 

”Sure thing, Quartz. Anyway, I'm going to the back, wanna come with?“ Rose was talking about the garden behind their house, full of all types of flowers and stuff, especially full of, you guessed it, roses. 

”Of course, Rose! I love the garden!“ Quartz said excitedly. 

”Well, let's go then.“

Quartz and Rose walked out to the back of the house. 

Rose sat around the garden at one of the benches scattered around the place. The bench she was at was right next to the roses. 

Quartz, on the other hand. Well, he was going around looking at every flower as if it was his first time seeing these flowers. 

Rose mostly came into the garden just to relax. Other times, she'd go to actually look at all the flowers. 

After around 10 minutes, Quartz went to Rose with a smile.

”Hey, what's up, Rose?“

Rose looked up, ”Ah, nothing. Was just thinking of some random things.“

Ashley walked up behind the pair, ”What are you two doing out here?“

Rose smiled to Ashley, slightly waving. ”Nothing really.“

0