Waking up, Washing up
558 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Tutorial Complete, Tutorial gift box added.]

[Newbie Gift Added.]

[System has detected Tutorial completed, assigning body to The Gamer.]

Despite having no eyelids, he felt them start to get heavy, before his body began to become weightless again as he seemed to drift from the forest he was in, everything slowly darkening around him.

[Transfer completed.]

Slowly, he began to wake up, the weight of his body, the feel of the sheets and blanket, the feel of the clothing he had slept in.

His eyes slowly opened, and sitting up he rubbed his pale hands along his face, he was no longer 'white' as he had been in the Doll, but he was still pale.

As he placed his feet onto the cold floor and rested his elbows on his knee's he released a slow and steady breath before slowly breathing back in.

'Status.'

The screen opened, showing his face back at him on the portrait screen. He also noticed along with his stats was also an age, 15. Despite his dirty and unkept appearance, he could tell he was still quite handsome, and given time he would become more masculine as he grew up

His eyes were a soft almost dim gold, barely any light left in them, with dirty and tangled white hair that was shoulder length.

He watched himself in the portrait for a moment, it looking like he was staring in a mirror before his eyes shifted to his current Buffs and Debuffs.

Clicking on the only icon there which was red, it pulled up its information.

[Unkempt: Your body is unclean, and you haven't taken care of yourself in a long time. You are less likely to be spotted in a crow but are more likely to be thrown out of stores due to your beggar-like appearance. Wash up and take care of yourself properly.]

He nodded, agreeing with that as he stood, walking through the empty home he went directly to the bathroom, removed his dirty clothing he started to have a shower.

Washing thoroughly he stayed in almost two hours, brushing and untangling his hair, cleaning the dirt from beneath his nails, scrubbing off all the dead skin and dirt from his body, and massaging along his body to loosen it up and clear the fatigue from laying in a bed for so long as well as using the hot water to help him in his stretching and flexibility training.

Opening his inventory he opened the Tutorial package first.

[1,000 Ryo Gained.]
[Whetstone Gained.]
[Survival Equipment gained.]
[5 Pairs of Clothing gained.]

All of it was useful, maybe not immediately, but it was. He noticed that since the survival equipment was inside, or attached to a large hiking backpack it was all in one slot.

Opening the Newbie package next.

[Skills gained!]
[Dungeon Create.]
The ability to conjure a dungeon for the Gamer, Current Level decided the available dungeons.

[ID Create.]
The ability to create a 'Field' around the user in which he will enter a mirror of the world around him. Once the Field is destroyed using the skill again, the Gamer will return to the starting position of having created the field.

[Equipment Gained!]
[Nameless Sword.]
A sword with no name, its simple appearance, and design leaves much to be desired. 

Pulling up the information for the sword to get a more detailed description.

[Nameless Sword.]
Obtained in the Newbie Package, despite it having no durability the weapon can still break. However with time, or using a sufficient amount of Mana the sword will repair itself.

So a sword that will break, but can be repaired easily, that's good.

Pulling it from his inventory and examining it, it was in fact a very plain-looking katana. With his memories and skills as Ichiro still there, he could tell that it was still a pretty decent sword, no custom order but better than some mass-produced swords. It would serve him well until he could get better equipment in the future, the perfect newbie weapon.

'System, change the term Mana to Chakra.'

He didn't think it would work at first, assuming he might need to go directly into the settings to change it, but he got a notification.

[From now on 'Mana' will now be labeled as 'Chakra' all menu names from henceforth will reflect this change.]

Checking his status, and the description of the sword he noticed in both versions the name had been chosen to 'Chakra' instead of mana.

Sheathing the sword in its simple sheath he returned it to his inventory.

Turning the water off and walking out of the shower he used one of the pairs of clothes he got from the Tutorial package and began to gather up all of his old and extremely dirty clothing, sheets, and any other object within the home that would be too annoying to clean and placed it into a new tab in his inventory labeled 'To Sell or Burn.'

Once he did that, he began to make himself a simple breakfast with what little was in the kitchen, which was really just eggs and extremely rough bread.

Making himself a few egg sandwiches he ate them quickly, moving to clean most of the small house.

After he cleaned the small house, he made sure all the windows and doors were locked. No one but himself had a key, and he had already put more important items into his inventory, including some water, and a boiling pot of water to test if his inventory had time passed in it

Once he did that he cleared everything in his living room and began to stretch and work out, getting his body used to moving again and getting the feel for his abilities.

After a point he pulled out the sword once more, doing a few practice stances with it and practice swings. Once he got a feeling for it again, he sheathed his blade and used the sword belt that he already had to tighten it to his waist along his left hip.

He drew it from that position a few times before did a few small adjustments to tighten and secure it properly before he rolled his neck and shoulders a bit before he thought.

'Dungeon Create'


 

 

 

Like it? Add to library!
Looking to support me?
paypal.me/BeaulenSmith
https://www.patreon.com/BeauSmith
Check out my Webnovel
https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4313773437?appId=10

 

 

 

25