Chapter 5: Planet Vegeta Destruction
169 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Age 737~

On planet Vegeta, numerous Saiyans could be seen roaming around or preparing for what appeared to be a great war. This was a rare day in Saiyan history because usually, combat Saiyans are always away fighting or conquering planets for Frieza rather than staying on their home planet.

The reason why such a day happen was that Frieza ordered all the Saiyans to return to their home world. This caused many Saiyans to dispute what promoted Frieza to gather the Saiyans in one place rather than them questioning whether this was a conspiracy since they have worked for Frieza for years or it may be that most Saiyans are usually dumb. They talked about how difficult and powerful this planet must be for the Frieza force that it caused them to gather every living Saiyan to fight to conquer it.

On this day in the mountains, a muscular and toned middle-aged man with a brown tail in his waist is being followed by a woman in her 20s with a slim physique and short hair who also had a tail and is looking worriedly at the baby inside the attack ball as it is being taken away by the man.

The attack ball was circular, with white walls and red glass that appeared sturdy enough not to break when launched into space, and inside it was a single-seat space pod.

"What if you're wrong about something bad happening, Bardock?" Gine, the woman following behind, inquired.

"Then after this feeling, I'm sensing passes, we'll just go get him," Bardock answered while moving forward with a space pot on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, the planet I'm sending our child to has a low power level in the galaxy, so even the Frieza army will ignore it due to its limited resources." He remarked this while placing the space pot down.

"The planet's name is Earth and it's bearly around half a year away."

"Don't worry, Kakarot, we'll come and pick you up if your dad is wrong about something horrible happening!" Gine exclaims.

"Make sure you do everything in your power to live, son," Bardock warned.

"Also, beware of the Galactic Patrol as well."

The child who was sent into space stared through the crimson glass at his parents, who were waving him goodbye. Looking at his parents in this world, who are sending him away from destruction, he had conflicting feelings.

"It still stings because I can't change the story since I can't teach them how to lower their power level nor am I strong enough to deal with Frieza." Said the boy as he gazed at the large ship stationed in outer space, near the planet.

"Just wait, Feriza; I'll slaughter every member of your family as you have done to me," Kakarot stated. He then looked at the golden screen in front of him and saw the changes in his status after a year of hard work.

〖Status

Name: Kakarot

Age: 3

Title: Reincarnated / Protagonist Aura

Class: Gamer

Level: 1 {EXP: 0%}

❂ Body: 3

❆ Soul: 5

[Battle Power/Ki: 4]

✵ Mind: 7

۞ Spirit: 5

[Mystical Power/Mana: 6]

Description: You have the same abilities as a normal human, except for greater endurance and strength.〗

〚Skills

Gamer's Mind: Passive (MAX) / Gamer's Body: Passive (MAX) / Language: Passive (12) / Observe: Active (10) / Training: Passive (5) / Meditation: Passive/Active (5)

Intuition: Passive (1) - A sense that allows you to foresee the future under limitations and understand the phenomenon. Through a variety of experiences, a living being can acquire a special sense called intuition.

Sense Danger: Passive (2) - A natural survival instinct. It allows the user to sense when something bad might happen. The higher the skill level, the earlier the user can sense danger.

Detect Bloodlust: Passive (1) - A skill that detects any bloodlust directed at the user. It is an automatic skill. Detects bloodlust within ten meters of the target's location. It also alerts the user of the location.〛

"It seems that I gained additional skills as a result of Frieza's plan to destroy my world. Hahaha," Kakarot burst out laughing dryly at the irony of the situation.

The space-pot then passed by the gigantic spacecraft station on its way to Earth, where the baby will begin to bring incredible change to the multiverse.

...

Inside the spaceship, there were 5 individuals, or aliens, with one seated in a floating chair and everyone else behind him, and they seemed to fear him like a tyrant emperor. Who else than Frieza, the ruler of Saiyans and the universe, could it be?

When the Emperor noticed the space-pot fleeing from his spaceship, he checked the power level of the one leaving.

[4]

"Who is in that attack ball?" Frieza asked, feeling chilly even though his species can exist in space at zero degrees.

"It's a Saiyan child on a mission to conquer a low-level planet, Sir. Would you like me to send someone to take care of him?" questioned a beautiful male alien with green hair and skin.

"Zarbon, forget that weak and vulnerable child. He'll probably perish with that amount of power, and right now I'd rather finish these stupid monkeys first." The dictator emperor responded.

"Oh, Dodoria, what about that Saiyan prince Vegeta, has he returned?"

"No, sir, they haven't responded to our demand to return."

"Tch, I guess he's a lucky guy. No worries; I'm going to go annihilate these monkeys once and for all." Frieza said this with a wicked grin on his face.

He then exited his spaceship and began floating toward space, where he started charging an energy bomb. He also spotted a Saiyan other than King Vegeta who intended to struggle despite their doom and the annoying Saiyan challenged him to a fight despite his meager combat power of a few thousand.

Following that, he flung the energy bomb he had accumulated on his finger to the Saiyan in his path, who burnt in the aftermath. Later, the energy bomb hit the planet, causing it to explode like a dying star but with less force behind it, killing all the Saiyans on planet Vegeta.

The explosion caused light to spread from all sides, some of which passed by the attack ball who had escaped the cruel death he would have had if he hadn't been launched forth.

 

10