Tiering Level System
212 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{This tiering system doesn't affect the growth of becoming stronger other than making your body tougher and extending your lifespan. (There is a Soul Level System and Energy System though I will do them later.)}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiering Level System: 1-100 Levels
Stars Stages: Initial (1-2) -> Low (3-4) -> Middle (5-6) -> High (7-8) -> Peak (9-10)

——————————————————————

Body Level System
Tier Rank Battle Power [BP] Description  Threat Level
[1-9]    Beginner Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 10-50

The Ki/Mana tempers the external body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 100 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently improve the integumentary system, making it stronger and faster to recover so that it can better defend your body from disease, illness, damage, and sunshine while efficiently synthesizing vitamin D. It aids in the regulation of your body temperature and allows you to experience skin sensations such as heat and cold while expelling less sweating and other waste. It also helps to harden and smooth the skin, hair, and nails.

Wall Level

[10-19] Intermediate Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 50-100

The Ki/Mana tempers the external body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 120 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently improve the muscular system, making it stronger and faster to recover so that it can better guard your body from sickness, illness, and injury owing to the body's interior organs being cushioned from force applied to the body's exterior. It helps the body generate heat so that the temperature can fluctuate between hot and cold due to metabolism and shivering. It also helps to harden and make it more elastic, allowing some control over the muscular system, such as contracting or relaxing muscles, as well as some control over blood circulation by cardiac muscles, which aid in the pumping motion of the heart. Since the tendons in the body are strengthened, the user becomes more flexible and has greater stamina.

Building Level

[20-29] Advanced Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 100-500 The Ki/Mana tempers the external body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 140 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently improve the skeletal system, making it stronger and faster to recover so that it can better protect your body from injuries to fragile organs such as the brain, lungs, and heart, while also increasing the concentration of minerals stored in bones. It hardens the 206 bones, allowing them to support more body weight and faster movements. It also aids in the production of more blood cells of all types from the bone marrow. City Block Level
[30-39]  Elite Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 500-1,000

The Ki/Mana tempers the external body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 160 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently improve the circulatory and respiratory system, making it stronger, more elastic, and faster to recover, allowing the martial artist to improve the ventilation process and boost the respiratory rate. This improves blood circulation throughout the body via the heart, arteries, and veins, giving oxygen and nutrients to organs and cells while removing waste products. It will also be able to transport more blood across the body while allowing the user to contract or relax his or her blood vessels.

Town Level

[40-49]  Master Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 1,000-1,500 

The Ki/Mana tempers the external body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 180 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently improve the digestive and excretory systems, making them stronger and faster to recover, allowing them to better absorb nutrients and eliminate waste via the gastrointestinal tract, which includes the mouth, esophagus, stomach, and intestines. This also increases the amount of nutrients that may be absorbed and allows the user to skip meals if they so desire for a long period of time. It also aids in the digestion of food that is normally inedible, such as mushrooms or hazardous substances.

City Level

[50-59] Grandmaster Martial Artist (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 1,500-2,000

The Ki/Mana tempers the internal body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 200 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently enhance the lymphatic and immune systems, making them stronger and faster to recover, allowing them to better transport and remove waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph while collecting excess fluid that drains from cells and tissues throughout the body and returning it to the bloodstream, which is then recirculated throughout the body. Using lymphocytes, this protects the body against foreign invaders such as pathogens that may harm the body and cell changes that may make the user ill. The immune system then learns about bacteria after you've been exposed to them as well, and the body develops antibodies to protect against those specific bacteria and viruses. It is accomplished by boosting the spleen, thymus, appendix, and other organs related to the immune system.

Mountain Level 
[60-69] Martial King (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 2,000-4,000

The Ki/Mana tempers the internal body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 250 years. At this rank, the martial artist will employ Ki/Mana to permanently improve the endocrine and reproductive systems, making them stronger and faster to heal, allowing better control over hormones in the blood and therefore enhancing control over bodily sensations and functions. This includes releasing additional adrenaline or other hormones wherever the user desires, as well as continuously monitoring the amount of hormones in your blood. This is accomplished by delivering messages by locking into the cells they intend to transmit the message to. It also allows the user to control his or her metabolism, growth, emotion, sleep, fertility, and sexual function.

Island Level

[70-79] Martial Emperor (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 4,000-5,000 

The Ki/Mana tempers the internal body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 300 years. At this rank, the martial artist will use Ki/Mana to permanently enhance the body's five senses, making them stronger and giving the user more control over them, allowing the user to change the sensation so that it may be felt better or make one of the senses unavailable. This allows the user to develop mastery over the sixth sense, instincts, which allows the user to react without using the other senses at the end of this rank.

Country Level

[80-89] Martial Sage (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 5,000-7,000

The Ki/Mana tempers the internal body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 350 years. At this rank, the martial artist will permanently enhance the nerve system and the brain while the 361 acupuncture points in their body are opened, making them stronger and more capable of healing. This will enhance their capacity to communicate with other parts of the body, gather, and process sensory input, which these nerves use to take in information from the environment. The muscles, organs, glands, skin, and brain all send and receive electrical impulses as the brain and nerves direct the muscles to contract in order to generate physical activities. The enhancement also makes it possible for the user to control their neural system, which controls practically all of their actions, thoughts, and feelings. It aids in controlling bodily functions like breathing, shivering, blushing, blinking, maintaining a normal heartbeat, and digestion of meals. The brain is the control center of the nervous system because it is in charge of memory, learning, sleep, healing, aging, movements, including balance and coordination, senses, including how your brain interprets what you see, hear, taste, touch, and feel. Opening the 361 acupuncture points further improves the control over the body's function because they act as a sort of barrier in the nervous system to limit the user so that no harm is done.

Continent Level

[90-99] Martial Ancestor (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 7,000-8,000

The Ki/Mana tempers the internal body twice and increases lifespan to an average of 400 years. At this rank, the martial artist will permanently enhance the 5 viscera and 5 bowels, making them stronger and faster to heal, allowing the user to increase them and their functions. This involves creating it such that they also support the other systems in the body, therefore enhancing every system by a whole another degree, giving the user the feeling of rebirth.

Moon Level

[100] Martial God (1-10 Star) Battle Power is 8,000-10,000 At this rank, the martial artist will permanently open and enhance the Eight Inner Hidden Gates, making them stronger and improving the healing capability. The Eight Inner Hidden Gates are, Gate of Healing - Increase a martial artist's endurance and recovery ability. Located between the collarbones. Gate of Limit - Increase one's strength and explosive force. Able to increase a warrior's spine durability which handles balance, coordinated strength, and explosive force in battle and amplifies strength. Located at the spine. Gate of Wonder - Increase one's speed and increases the warrior's agility and instant acceleration. Located at the knees. Gate of Pain - Increases the warrior's striking power. Located at the fists. Gate of Opening - Increase one's perception. Located in the brain. Gate of View - Increase one's defense. Along with the Gate of Pain, one's strength grows to a qualitative leap. Located at the back of the body. Gate of Life - Increases the warrior's life force. Located in the heart. Gate of Death - Increases the amount of Ki by an absurd amount, an estimate is a little over 100-fold more. To be more precise one needs a pill that is filled with death properties that will allow a martial artist to go into a pseudo-death-like state. Located in the Brain. Planet Level

 

5