Chapter 3
79 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

??? POV

names alutulak living from the juloikal tribe as a young inexperienced hunter, I have already hunter a small kulatrak sadly couldn't fight the bigger ones only the adult experience hunters.

walking at a hut finishing up from a successful hunts a large amount of food that can last for months with the other hunters he got his share catched by the other veteran hunter and due to his help a derakoi, large deer like but instead of antler going everywhere, it's a horns pointing upwards also horns from the side face protecting it while also perfect for stabbing,Abit armored by fur to large amount of fur.

getting his share of food and dragging the dead animal toward his home.

"elder brother!" a shout coming from the hut and small figure run and rapidly approaching him and stop what his doing, drops his things and hugs the small figure while it laughing jovially that makes he's heart feel content even in sometimes failed hunt, the little figure is one of alutulak's siblings he'd little sister, malia

"alutulak your here, welcome home and it looks like food going to last for a long time" another person appeared from the hut, a middle age woman with doesn't have wrinkle and still beautiful, she is deliya the mother of alutulak

happy days has come for the tribe for the large amount of food the hunters have gathered. alutulak and mother and sister went home and cooked while alutulak searching for someones and failed to find them, he told his mother where are his others sisters and kati and father.

"oh your father was in another hunting group for winter coming and we better have as many food as possible, your sisters was going to the forest with the other children's playing while adrika and the others have gone and watch the children over, but your sister kati..... have been not seen yet again. might've got lost in the forest again." hes mother sigh and tired of his sister weird doings and getting lost again forest even thou she has been taught to never go alone.

"...really... again... I'II go find her again I know where might be"

"in the weird giant cave you told me about?"

"yes i don't why she is curious about everything on that cave"

"i don't know might be a evil spirit casting a spell on her that why she keeps coming back at the cave" alutulak mother deliya jokingly said

"...nice joke mother" dead panly said getting a chuckle from his mother and it was infectious alutulak chuckle aswell and told his mother he'll be back with his strange sister of his.

walking to the specific directions crossing obstacles to reach that weird cave is and there alutulak see his sister, looking at the entrance of the cave with fascination ignoring everything else.

when he was closer to her sister, he put his hand to his sister shoulder. surprised and frightened her almost getting her small hidden handmade knife to stab the unknown foe that sneak up on her but later calm down seeing it's only her brother.

"why did you do that? I could've hurt you elder bro-" a beautiful woman who has black hair, brown-ish skin with a curvy body pouted almost finished her sentence but stopped because her brother has a tired face looking at her.

"...sister again with your shenanigans and here again looking at the cave. why is it that interest you in this one of the most common hole on grounds?" sighed tiredly at his strange sister who in turned look at him with serious face

"you have no idea elder brother but I felt something. something very special about this one, and it's NOT ORDINARY because I know that this cave is way bigger in the inside than what It looks in the outside" proudly said totally ignoring her brother twitching eyes of frustration

"...just come back home okay, mom's worried sick about you missing all the time may as well as father but he is out hunting for food with other adults for the winter"sighed and talk his sister out to go home but just like her father she was stubborn and won't budge.

"no not yet I will not go until i finally see inside of this cave first!"

"you can do it next spring, winter coming and you don't want be here cold and alone right?"

"I don't care if I'm cold and alone I will be going to build up my courage and go the cave

......unlessss~, youu~, can come with me"

"no"

"come on eldest brother of mine with you with me, I can have the courage to see inside of the dark filled cave and see what inside. plus, you can watch over me, protect me AND we can go back home if there's danger"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"please"

"no, WE are going home and that's final"

" I!, will not go home until I go and find something interesting inside the cave"

both sibling glaring at each other not blinking at until minutes later alutulak gives up.

"..urrrrrrrRRGGGHHH fine...FINE I'll go with you inside this stupid cave BUT if ever I felt even a whiff of danger WE are going home IMMEDIATELY"

"yay I win".Kati voiced out her victory

"come on! come on! let's go inside" Kati pushed her elder brother from the cave impatiently.

"alright alright *sigh* stop pushing me I'm going". alutulak walk toward the weird cave while Kati gone head first running and alutulak running after his sister and scolding her for going head first to unknown place.

1