Prologue
99 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you think Armored Core is a weapon of mass destruction (WMD)?
  • Yes Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

'Okaa-chan?' When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was the smiling face of my mother, Tsuzuri-kaachan, whom I haven't seen in person on Earth after an accident, a mistake, that brought forth many changes and perspectives in my life and my family and my children there. 

I was a monarch, a king, a sovereign, a Grand Duke, of my own country. The lessons and responsibilities I had made me a busy man as if everything rest on me with my beloved wives on my side supporting me. 

Being a busy man, my cute children understood that except I realized there's a way to have a family time. There's much more to be done and I'll be needing their help and advice related to country matters. 

I knew what had to be done and what definition and role of a Grand Duke in my own country. I only needed their expertise to inject my ideas, so I can have time rather than being  stuck in a position of absolute leadership which for my case and my country, an absolute monarchy, a position where I had to fight a battle called paperwork, and myself calling the shots in my country. 

Being back here in the past because of an accident, I had an idea.

 I will introduce the kind of constitutional monarchy from here to there. My family and I would represent the face of Brunhild and her citizens like the Royal Family in every constitutional monarchy country to the citizens and noncitizens. 

The country, my own dukedom, my duchy, Brunhild, there was much more to be improved and essential foundations that'll make the country respectable, unique, and having a proper set of well-educated, fairly strong, and competent Brunhild Dynasty. 

This new chance, I will take this opportunity to grab essential knowledge and laws, knowledge and workings of guns for my personal use, one of my cute daughters, learn swordsmanship to improve my swordsmanship, learn martial arts, and bring forth innovations and ideas except nuclear weaponry and WMDs. 

The only problem was...will my adopted grandfather, the World God, Shinnosuke, whom I grew fond of and gave me powers and a new life that changed me, allow this? 

Looking closely, I could see a familiar figure in the same clothing behind one of the nurses, giving me a nod and consent? 

'He's fine with it? Thank you! I will have more time to prepare especially against that troublemaker god and its dangerous cult. They're such a pain in the arse!' Remembering that cult responsible for the mess because of that stupid foolish evil god, the cult members and whatsoever including that corrupt wicked count will have a world of pain. 

'Kukuku….what will be the best way to give them severe PTSD and trauma?’ 

My mom smiled and looked at me. 

I realized she's with my father, Touichirou-tousan, who was happily smiling like her. 

This only made me sad because of my future fate, dying from an accident 15 years later, a day that changed my life and meeting my beloved wives in that world.

'I am very sorry Tou-san, Okaa-chan, Fuyuka-chan. The best thing I can give is the best and fond memory of me here. I can show and give you my family in the future though.

"Welcome to our family, Touya-chan."

'Same Okaa-chan, Tou-san. I swear I will give you memories as your son.'  Touching my mother’s face as expected of an infant, I started forming plans.

Everything in this life starts from here.

4