Registering As An Adventurer
24 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While watching Elsie blushing slightly from the small teasing by Micah-san, I couldn’t help but to recall the times of Elsie blushing and being cute herself especially that dress I bought for her in the previous timeline.

Thinking about it, I had to buy that cute outfit for them and my lovely girls.

“I see, you brought two girls here, Touya.” Teased Micah-san. “Isn’t that wonderful to have someone of your caliber?”

Turning my head to Linze who blush slightly like her older sister, I smiled and put my attention back to Micah, and half-teased back. “Maybe, maybe not. I mean you’re also a fair lady yourself, Micah. Surely any guy will be lucky to have you.”

Pausing a bit, I could see Micah blush slightly before regaining her bearings. “J-Jeez, so much for the joke, Touya-san! Ehem, you said you’ll be bringing them to the Guild for registration, right?”

I nodded.

Micah resumed. “Then, good luck. I heard some parties giving adventurers some bad name with their drunken antic. My father, Dolan, the owner of our business, well…he laughed it off at those ‘higher ranked’ bad excuses the other day.”

‘Yeah, I can still remember a small ‘play’ on them. Micah, I know your father Dolan took care of those small flies. I’m thankful for that.’ Smiling, I nodded and excused ourselves. “Thanks, Micah. We’ll go there right now. See you around.”

Leaving Micah who smiled, we went to the location of the Adventurer Guild itself.

The Guild was one of the starters and what shaped my life. My family from my previous timeline, I couldn’t get around the fact it became a tradition but with everything I learned in this new timeline, me, Tobirama, Naruto, and Uncle Minato, would use the concept of the Sovereign Wealth Fund, the SWF, in this world for our countries. I had yet to see what Tobirama and Uncle Minato come up with a version of DARPA that had the elements of the Russian Kalashnikov Group for our use, besides for the measures like the time I fought against those bad excuses of Phrase who had suffered at the hands of their political system, the absolute leadership or sort, which for Ende’s love life caused a destruction of civilization due to it with Ende himself getting punched by Tobirama as a ‘thank you’ after Tobirama gave a basic lesson  and introduction of political systems, statutory boards, and constitution to us. Yet, I wouldn’t none of that absolute leadership political system nonsense in our countries, thank you very much.

Minutes later while me, Linze, and Elzie, chatted and getting to know ourselves with myself deciding what might be the day to have them remember me besides my plans for Yumina and my girls who I haven’t ‘met’ yet, we entered the guild itself and proceeded to the guild registration desk.

The guild staff there manning the registration was the same person from the previous timeline.

“Welcome to the Adventurer Guild!” greeted the guild staff member. “Are you here for the registration?”

Looking at the twins with me first, they both nodded with Linze smiling shyly.

With attention back to the staff member, I nodded and gave my reply. “Yes, we’re here to register as new adventurers and also to register a party made up of us.”

“Oh my, that’s something I haven’t hear every day for newcomers forming a new party.” Remarked the guild staff member. “Normally, it takes days, months or years for a new party to be formed and registered in any branches of our guild. Are you and your companions okay with that decision?”

“Yes, yes we are.” Answered this time, Elzie, with confidence. “Touya here got a friend from Elementalia.”

“Elementalia, huh? The stories including the Akatsuki party with one of the members forming an Imperial House of Elementalia after that continent was unified and pacified under the single banner, it’s such a prestige to see our guild’s one of the parties pacifying and unifying the continent that was once known as the Warring States, the No Man’s Land, many names before Akatsuki was formed. Right, welcome to the guild - I’ll tell you about the guidelines and explanation of about being an adventurer, the ranks, and the card.”

And so, just like the previous timeline, the explanation of being an adventurer, part of being the guild, the guidelines, the card and how it works, got started.

Knowing that, I went along in listening the explanation and introduction until we reached the part I was waiting for – the registration part of the card that require a drip of blood so that it would scream “I’m the owner of the card, the real deal itself.” due to unique spell.

As a person, I knew the secret of it. It’s long-lost ancient Parthenese spell created by Tobirama created back in his ‘day’ when he was a Parthenese. The spell when he explained it to me in a silenced room, in the previous timeline, were one of the spells he shared to the selected parties including that sage but the previous regime, to be exact, some from the aristocracy, were meh for matter that there’s no guidelines that defined the lines including putting up a House of Lords or the German Bundesrat, which he, Uncle Minato, and those from Elementalia put up for including the “Chamber of Deputies” and the Elementalian equivalent of the statutory boards in the Elementalian Constitution.

When my turn was finished, I finally received my own license, the guild card itself, from the staff member.

I’m now once again an official adventurer with my two ‘future’ girls, my first two members of our party, Elzie and Linze.

2