Hamilton- Historical Lams
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ALEXANDER HAMILTON 

Alex heard someone creeping towards him, "Laurens?" He asked, not looking away from the letter he was writing. 

His question was answered when a pair of arms wrapped around his neck and a soft voice whispered, "Hamilton" into his ear. 

"Laurens, you shouldn't sneak up on me like that!" Alexander chided, sinking into the embrace as his hand continued to race across the paper- spelling out an eloquent letter. 

Hands wrapped around his neck, removing his cravat, removing the queue from his hair, and attempting to comb out the powder. Alexander rolled his eyes and hissed, "Laurens! What are you doing?" 

"Come to bed," John replied wrapping his arms around Alexander's shoulders again, this time unbuttoning his vest. "Take a break. We need you." 

Alexander snorted and rolled his eyes, "You need me more here- writing this letter- than you do in bed. And pray, what would we do in bed?" he used the only weapon Alexander had against his dearest Laurens- how easily John became flustered. 

John's hands stilled, "Hamilton! You know we share a room with the other aides-" 

Alexander turned around in his chair, suddenly reaching up to cup Lauren's cheek, brushing away the blond strands that fell into his lover's face. "Will Meade and Tilghman really mind that much?" He whispered back, savoring the way John blushed and looked away. 

"Alexander!"

Alexander laughed  quietly, "Alas- you know I tease my dearest. Let me finish up this letter." 

"No!" John regained his dignity quickly, "we both know that if I let you 'finish one letter' you'll still be here come morning."

"Fine..." Normaly, Alexander would argue more with John, but he was already tired. 

John smiled, grabbed his hand, and the two went to the aid's sleeping quarters. 

1