The voice of a dragon/Hamilton: KATYA IS WEIRD
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Set before Katya was turned into a dragon (well technically set during the armies' stay in valley forge during the American revolution.)

“Don’t leave me here alone! It’s your Sam calling. Don’t go where I can’t follow! Wake up, Mr. Frodo! O wake up, Frodo, me dear, me dear. Wake up!”

-Samwise Gamgee

John rolled his eyes and laid a hand on Alexander's desk. "Hamilton. You need rest, you were just sick!"

"Not sick anymore," Hamilton pointed out, "Go to bed Laurens." 

he laid a chin on Hamilton's shoulder, "Alexander..." He purred, "I hardly think it's appropriate for you to tell me to go to bed after you refuse to." 

Hamilton gritted his teeth, "Laurens..." He muttered, "we don't have time-"

"Keine Zeit? I've been picking words up. If you don't come with me, I'll just have to make you," Laurens leaned on his side, pressing his face into the crook of Alexander's neck.

Hamilton twitched- trapped between his dearest Laurens and his need to work, "Where did you pick up... German? I'm guessing?" 

Laurens clucked his tongue and moved closer- basically curled in Alexander's lap. "Or Deutsch, as you say it in German." 

"Then how do you say Germany in German?" 

"Deutschland." Laurens was in his lap now,  leaning up on Alexander's chest, and tucking his face away in Hamilton's collar.

"Jesus Laurens-" Alexander pulled him in tighter, "I can't work with you like this-." 

John hummed, "Mkay... Then... oh I don't know. don't." 

"Jo-"

John kissed him. "C'mon Lexiiiiii" 

Alexander sighed, "Fine. Let me up."

John stood and grabbed his hand, dragging him through deserted halls to the bedroom John had bartered to have to himself. And Alexander- once he returned. But here Hamilton was. With him. 

They opened the door.

Someone was already there

She was looking around, terrified. 

"Who the fuck do you think you are-?" Hamilton growled, surging forward- not his usual flirty self. 

"Ham!" John grabbed his arm and then hissed, "She's clearly terrified. Lay off." 

Hamilton stepped back. "Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" 

JOHN LAURENS

"Katya Stone," She had a strange skin tone. Sort of white (A/NI"M SORRY... OLD MEN THINK WEIRD THINGS>>>> JUST TRYNA BE RELAISTIC> RACISM> Course. Jlo was an abolitionist... so..) But darker than the regular pale skin he usually saw. She was wearing really.... undignified clothing. A shirt- but with much shorter sleeves. Trousers that were way too tight (A/NTbh, the founding fathers were terrible people... sooo..) and the strangest shoes he had ever seen. She had violet eyes and red hair not too unlike Alexander's. 

John stepped forward, trying not to cringe at the sight of the girl, "John... Laurens." He jerked his head in the direction of Alexander, "Alexander Hamilton. What on earth happened to you?" 

She shrugged, "I'm from the future- I guess. This is around.. 1770-1780? Revolutionary War?"

"How do we know you're not lying?" Alexander asked. Plain and simple. John rolled his eyes. 

Katya shrugged again, "I can tell you a bunch of stuff..."

"I'm bored," Hamilton looked at John, "Let's hear it." 

"Well... The Patriots- you guys (also the Massachusetts football team...) (a/n GO MASSACHUSETTES I DON'T EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL) anyway... the Americans won the war. This one. So... we're a country now. YAY. George Washington." 

"I know him!" Alexander yelled. 

John sighed, "Everyone knows him." 

"He became our first president. Alexander Hamilton became our first treasury secretary. And some guy Hamilton (you) hate name Thomas Jefferson becomes the first secretary of state. And the third president." 

"What about John?"

Katya cringed, "Well... he kinda... died..." 

Silence

"Anyway... You make the first back or whatever yadda yadda yadda. Aaron Burr shoots you. You're dead. The next exciting thing to happen is um... right. The civil war. In 1865 or whatever the north started fighting the south to end slavery. Some old white man named Abraham Lincoln was president at that time or something- I have a really bad memory and no google :((. Anyway, the north won. Slavery ended."

John was pleased, finally, someone had done well in this world. Alexander was also fascinated. He was leaning forward, a hand on John's knee, ready to hear more. 

"Next this amazing man was born in South Africa named John Ronald Reul Tolkien. He wrote an amazing book called "The Lord of The Rings". Anyway, he lived in Great Britain or England or whatever for most of his life. But in 1915, one year after World War 1 started- he went to fight in the war. World War 1 started 'cause some idiot.. actually I have no idea why. Next the Great Depression, yadda yadda."

John furrowed his brow, "World war 1? How many World Wars will occur then?" 

"I'm getting there!!" Katya waved a hand impatiently, "In 1939 World War 2 occurred because some idiot by the name of Adolf Hilter came to power in Germany... and basically did some really evil racist stuff... the second world war ended in 1945. Honestly--- I have no idea what happened between 1945 and 2020... So I'm just gonna skip to 2020. Basically, there are WW3 threats- a global pandemic by the name of Covid 19. But then- in 2021... we finally start overcoming the pandemic but masks and stuff are still a must. In 2022, Russia invades Ukraine. and a bunch of shit happens. Oh right!!! In 2016 this brilliant person by the name of Lin Manuel Miranda made a musical based on you- Alexander Hamilton's life. And then called it Hamilton. It's amazing, really. If I had google I would show it to you... SO... basically HISTORY WITH KATYA!!! ByEeEeEeEeE!!  And Homosexuals are no longer sodomites!! YAY!" She disappeared. 

"Um

What

The 

Fuck" 

1