The Voice of A Dragon- Katya actually has a friend AU
32 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Katya slung her bag over her shoulder and slammed her locker shut. “Hey, Jacy!” She ran up to her only friend. “Can I come to your house today? My mom will be home early today.” 

Jacy nodded, “Sure, my parents are on another business trip. But I’m sure Crystal will want to see you. She’s been restless all week.” 

Katya smiled, “Great! How is Hazel doing after that scrape a few weeks ago?” 

“Good actually,” Jacy and Katya started walking to the exit, “She’s starting to jump 2 and 3 feet again. She sort of developed a fear of jumps.” 

Katya winced, “And you?” 

Jacy threw her a grin, “I’m fine, always will be. My horses need me.” Then her eyes widened excitedly, “Actually! I went on a tack shopping spree!!” 

“Let’s go see it then!!”

 

Jacy had a fucking limo. How Katya managed to forget that she was rich every time she saw her…. It was always a little shocking to see the sleek black car pull up into the filthy school parking lot. But, at least, when they got into the limo, Jacy could show her some of the tack she had gotten. 

There was an adorable black, purple, white, and grey set for Crystal, with ear bonnets and jumpers boots. “I need to use this…” Katya muttered. 

 

They pulled into the mansion’s driveway not long after. Both girls stumble from the limo, arms filled with saddle pads, boots, and ear bonnets. 

Crystal was excited to see Katya, trotting up to her and nickering as soon as she spotted her. Katya had already put all the new tack into the tack room, so she grabbed Crystal’s halter and led Crystal to her stall. 

Apparently, Bays looked amazing in the ace flag. She led crystal out to the ring where Jacy was already warming up. “You okay to do 2 feet today?” Jaci yelled, “I already have it set up!”

“Fine with me!” Katya yelled back, mounting Crystal and starting to walk around the ring. 

 

After warm-ups, they had to establish a course. Wich took just a little bit of arguing. Katya went first, it was almost flawless. Which was probably only because Crystal hadn’t used up her energy yet. Hazel was indeed afraid of the jumps and took a lot of encouragement to even approach them. 

Jacy didn’t fall off though- so at least that was progress 

They finished up their ride, going inside to eat popsicles and laughing about their teachers. 

Katya couldn’t imagine not having these friends. She might be a dragon or something. Who knows.

Crystal und Hazel

Note to self: DO not listen to Blow Us All Away and The Laurens Interlude if you want to not kill all of... well... everything

also don't listen to: 

Stay alive reprise

or

burn

or

...

on second thought

just don't listen to Hamilton act 2

1