Chapter 12
1.1k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before long, Shizuka woke Yoru up.

"Yoru, wake up. Otherwise I'll do something to you." Shizuka whispered in Yoru's ear.

Yoru who heard it got goosebumps and woke up from his sleep.

"Ah... Shizuka, don't joke with a sleeping person." Yoru flick Shizuka's forehead.

"Auch... It's hard to wake you up after all." Shizuka replied with a smile on her face.

"How long did I sleep?" Yoru stood up from his sleep and stretched his body.

"A little over an hour. We're at the convenience store." Shizuka gave an explanation.

"All right. Let's clear the shop. Take everything that's inside. Whatever, take everything." Yoru said as he walked out.

Saeko and the others followed Yoru out and into the shop.

"Saeko, Rei, you two are outside. The rest come in and take all off it and get them on the bus." Yoru gave instruction and everyone rushed to do it.

As for Yoru herself, he went to the back to look at the storage room and put everything into the inventory.

He found an electric generator as well as some 10 liter jerry cans that filled with fuels. He immediately call Takashi and the other male students to help him lift it all up.

Once the storage space is empty. Yoru found another room that was probably the store manager's room.

Yoru went inside and searched the room. Yoru found quite a bit of money and some jewelry too. And what he liked the most were the weapons he found.

Yoru immediately called out to Kouta to take a look at the weapon.

"Ohh. Ohhhh... Ohhhhhhhhh... Loot at that. B.C. MIROKU MS... no this one is MK60 Gr.5 hunting shotgun. The owner is a hunter." Kouta looked very happy.

"You can use it?" Yoru asked.

Kouta's face looks a little sad.

"I could. But I prefer to use a rifle." Kouta replied.

"For the time being, you use this first. I saw there were a lot of bullets in that cupboard. And there's something else I don't understand. I've ruffled this room. The rest is of no use to me." Yoru said as he left the room leaving a happy Kouta in his own world.

When they were outside, Yoru saw that the shop was empty, and their vehicle became a little full.

"Is there anything you need now? You can take as much as you please." Yoru then took a sports drink and chocolate and enjoyed it.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" Yoru asked while enjoying his chocolate.

"10.35 am. What's wrong?" Takashi answered after taking out his cell phone.

"Takashi, can I borrow your phone for a second? Mine is dead." Yoru asked Takashi.

Takashi didn't mind and handed his phone to Yoru. Yoru, a little confused by Takashi's phone. But he managed to operate it normally.

[Date and Time now accessible]

'I already guessed. Because I haven't seen any time and date in the panel.'

Yoru pretended to make a few calls and then returned Takashi's phone.

"Not pick up?" Takashi asked.

"Not connected. Huhf, this is a sign of a bigger problem." Yoru looks worried.

"What do you mean a bigger problem?" Rei was confused.

"We can't communicate over long distances." Saya answered Rei's question.

"With no communication, all infrastructure will be paralyzed. I believe the police station is now in a state of chaos because they can't contact headquarters and take orders from there." Yoru added.

"Not only that. Electricity and drinking water might also be affected." Saya added more.

"So that's why you told us to take everything in the shop." Saeko said after understanding everything.

Everyone looked worried after understanding how big of a problem they had to face.

"We rest for 10 minutes. During that time you are free to do whatever. After that, we go straight to Shizuka's house. Takashi you call Kouta." Yoru gave instruction to everyone.

Yoru took the candy and ate it. Seeing yoru eating candy, the others also took something to eat.

'The mana in my symbol has disappeared.'

Yoru opened the status panel and saw if there were any changes. He saw that his mana was now 70 and the mission had also changed.

'So it's been 4 hours. And I've killed 68 zombies. Not bad. I will activate this symbol again. I also found quite a lot of money. And some jewellery.'

***

After resting, Yoru and the others resumed their journey towards Shizuka's house. But they stopped at a gas station to refuel the bus and fill up all the jerry cans they had. They also don't forget to vacate the shop near the gas station.

On the way, they found a destroyed police car and the bodies of several policemen. Yoru also asked Shizuka to stop and he took all the weapons that the police officer's body was carrying.

Not long, they arrived at the neighborhood where Shizuka's house was. But they faced a new problem.

"Too many zombies here." Yoru said.

"Right." Saeko answered.

The others nodded in agreement with what Yoru said.

"Alright then. We..." Before Yoru could finish his sentence.

He heard a notification.

[Skill "Spearman" successfully obtained]

[Skill "Swordman" successfully obtained]

[Skill "Marksman" successfully obtained]

[Skill "Mana Control" successfully obtained]

[Skill "Mana Gathering" successfully obtained]

[Exchange now opened]

[Clan now accessible]

[Party now opened]

[New mission generated.

- Make a Clan.

Rewards: Leadership Skills.

- Make a Party.

Rewards: Commanding Skills.

- Have 100 Clan members.

Rewards : 5000 Points

                  5000 Gild]

Everyone was confused when Yoru suddenly stopped.

"Yoru, what's wrong?" Saeko asked a little anxiously.

"It's fine. I was just thinking how we can effectively reduce the number of zombies. Let's take a break for now. But stay alert and ready when I say we're leaving. In the meantime, give me some time to think."

Yoru then with a serious face sat on the very back seat. Everyone obeyed Yoru and rested and ate.

'System. It's too many functions opened at once.'

[Sorry. I was also surprised by all of this. I'm having a little trouble here to arrange everything.]

'What should I do? Leave it all?'

[Do not. Suggestion. Create a Party now. Clan can wait until you have a place you can call a headquarters. Although the headquarters can be moved, the process of moving the headquarters can be quite tedious.]

'Well then, what are the advantages of Party and Clan?'

[A lot. 1. You can find out where your Clan members and party are.

2. Share kills. What a party or clan member kills also counts as your kill. So it's all in the kill count for the mission.

Other functions are not open yet]

'Ohhhh.... Share kill. That's very useful. If I make Saeko and the others my party members. What they kill will also be considered me the one who killed. This is very useful. Alright, I'll create a party now!'

After that, Yoru opened the status panel and went straight to the Clan tab and made a party. The party members are: Saeko, Shizuka, Rei, Saya, Takashi and Kouta.

34