Chapter 20
1.1k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoru got aroused again after seeing Saeko swallow the sperm that came out of her vagina.

And unexpectedly, Saeko got down from the sink and knelt in front of him. Saeko started licking and kissing his dick.

"Yoru, want more?"

Yoru couldn't believe what he heard. Of course, his dick became harder after hearing Saeko's question.

"But if we overdo it. You'll have no energy tomorrow. I don't want to take any risk."

Yoru then knelt before Saeko and said.

"You'd better go to sleep."

Yoru then put on his pants.

"Yoru, earlier you said I'm not the only one right? Who else? Rei? Saya? Shizuka-sensei? or another female student?" Saeko asked while fixing the apron she was wearing.

Yoru immediately looked at Saeko and only received a sly smile from her.

Yoru stroked Saeko's head. "Don't think like that."

"Ehh... But I still want more." Saeko approached Yoru and stroked her chest.

"Huh, what should I do with this horny girl?"

"Push her down and rape her hard until her mind becomes mush." Saeko said while seriously looking at Yoru's face.

"Who, who, I want to know. Who knows she maybe wants us to take her now."

"Huh, I don't know if she wants to do 3P or not. But I think she wants to do it with me. She also teased me like you earlier on the veranda." Yoru explained a little.

"Ahhh... Shizuka-sensei then. I saw her walking toward the veranda after she drank the beer that was in the fridge. She was also only wearing a towel to cover herself. So what? Did you do it?"

"No, she fell asleep after kissing me."

"Yosh, then we will invite Shizuka-sensei for 3P." Saeko said a little excitedly.

"Why are you being so perverted?" Yuri shook his head.

"Why? Are you didn't like perverted women?" Saeko teased a little.

"Not really." Yoru then kissed Saeko. "I want you even more."

They both then kiss and enjoy each other.

"Let's meet Shizuka-sensei then, and invite her for 3P." Saeko ignored Yoru and walked towards Shizuka's room.

After arriving at Shizuka's room. Yoru secretly put up a symbol to make the room soundproof.

'Soundproof with a space of 4X4X3m. It required 40 mana. It's much.'

Yoru then looked at Saeko and was confused because Saeko looked shocked. And he looked in the direction where Saeko was looking.

At that moment Yoru realized why Saeko was shocked. Saeko was shocked to see Shizuka's condition. And Saeko immediately looked at Yoru.

"Yoru, I can't believe you." Saeko slightly mocked Yoru.

"What with that face. And I need to straighten it out. It wasn't me who made her like that. Maybe she dreamed something and became like that." Yoru explained.

"It's impossible for someone to dream and masturbate at the same time." Saeko couldn't believe it.

"The evidence is in front of you isn't it."

Saeko and Yoru saw Shizuka's naked state and she stuck her finger in her pussy.

And the unexpected happened.

"Yoru... Please slow down, I can't take it anymore." Shizuka spoke in her sleep.

"Yoru..." Saeko looked at Yoru with a face full of disbelief.

"I am not doing anything." Yoru tried to defend himself.

"Let me rest a bit. In the meantime, do it with Saeko-chan, or Saya-chan or maybe Rei-chan first."

Yoru looked at Saeko. "You're still a pervert even in Shizuka's dream."

"And you banging everyone in her dream." Saeko replied.

Yoru shook his head and then approached Shizuka.

"Shizuka... Shizuka..." Yoru shook Shizuka's body to wake her up.

Shizuka's eyes opened slightly.

"Yoru, I told you I need to rest." Shziuka then kissed Yoru.

Saeko approached and stood beside Yoru.

"Shizuka-sensei, Yoru wants to sleep with you and me." Said Saeko.

Yoru immediately turned to Saeko. "What are you saying. Don't make things more complicated."

"Shhhh..." Saeko put her index finger in front of her mouth to tell Yoru to shut up.

"Ehh... Yoru, so you're into 3P." Shizuka with her eyes still half-open said shyly.

Shizuka immediately pulled Yoru and push his head onto her cleavage.

"Saeko-chan, came here. Onee-chan will play with you too." Shizuka called out to Saeko in a soft and seductive voice.

"Yoru. I've always thought that I'm normal. But, after this. I might as well enjoy all the girls who fall victim to you." Saeko breathlessly crept up onto the bed and come closer to Shizuka and then french kisses her.

Saeko then used her right hand to squeeze Shizuka's left breast and pinched her nipple every now and then.

Yoru didn't want to lose, and squeezed Shizuka's right breast and sucked her nipple, and used his left hand and put his finger into her pussy and played her clitoris with his thumb.

Soon, Shizuka come to her climaxed.

"Ahhh..... comiiiing" Shizuka shouted.

Shizuka who had already climaxed still looked half asleep and was not aware of what the three of them were doing.

Saeko was aroused from seeing Shizuka's state and she crawled on top of Shizuka and sandwiched her pussy with Shizuka's pussy.

"Yoru, here's a sandwich for you. Please enjoy it." Saeko said with a little teasing.

"Okay then. Itadakimasu." Yoru thrust in his dick inside Saeko pussy and make her cum immediately.

"Ahhh... I came immediately after your thrust. Give me more please..."

Yoru then move his dick more precise, more harder and more faster hitting Saeko weak spot. The soft moan that came out of Saeko's mouth echoed throughout the room which made Yoru even more aroused and thrust even faster.

Not long after, Saeko also reached her climax.

"Ahhh..." Saeko lay limply on top of Shizuka which made Shizuka wake up.

Shizuka was confused by what had happened. He saw Saeko naked with a face full of euphoria and drooling all over her face. And Yoru who is also naked with his dick standing rock hard.

"Saeko-chan? And Yoru, what are you doing here?" Shizuka actually understood what was happening. But she still asked.

"Isn't that you invited me and Yoru to do 3P, Shizuka onee-chan." Saeko answered with such a happy face.

"Yoru, it's Shizuka onee-chan's turn now, right?" Said Saeko in a very melodious voice.

Yoru's dick twitching after he hearing Saeko voice. Yoru then spread Shizuka's legs until her pussy was clearly visible for Yoru.

Shizuka tried to cover her pussy but couldn't because Saeko's hand grabbed hers.

"Wait... Yoru, you don't intend to..."

"Ahhh......" Shizuka screamed as Yoru shoved her dick into her pussy.

"Ahhh... Pleas... sl...w doonn..." Shizuka tried to speak, but the voice that came out was not clear enough.

"Just enjoy it onee-chan. Yoru, he's great at sex. His dick is big, long, hard and his sperm is sweet and a lot too. So I'm sure he can kiss your womb and fill it to the brim. His technique is great too, so he can definitely satisfy you onee-chan." Saeko spoke proudly.

Saeko didn't want to miss what happened and she immediately kissed Shizuka to cover her mouth.

"Shizuka, don't squeeze my dick to much." Yoru slightly protested.

Saeko broke the kiss so Shizuka could reply.

"Huhf...huhf... besaus... u.. alays... hitin my wek spot.. ahh... yes... there.. harder... make a mesh of me... ples..." Shizuka has begun to not care about anything and only cares about the pleasures of sex that she feels.

Shizuka saw Saeko who was just speechless decided to use her hand and put her finger inside Saeko's pussy and play her inside. Saeko didn't want to lose and played with Shizuka's breasts and nipples.

With euphoria sex that happened to the three of them. They began to have sex with more intense.

From behind, front, side, standing, sitting. They have sex with various positions. Until the three of them were exhausted.

With Yoru lying in the middle and Shizuka and Saeko hugging him from the side, the three of them lay down on the bed.

"I'm tired... I've been cumming dozens of times. Saeko-chan, how many times have you been cumming?" Shizuka asked.

"I don't know, I stopped counting after the third. But obviously my groin hurts a little." Saeko answered.

"But look. Yoru is still standing tall. Looks like we need a new sister to help us calm this one down." Shizuka said while flicking Yoru's dick

"What about Saya and Rei?" Saeko made a suggestion.

"They're both out. Saya already got Kouta and Rei has Takashi. And the other students don't really interest on them." Yoru denied Saeko's proposal.

"Maybe we'll find sister again when we get to Saya's house. So we don't need to rush." Shizuka answered with a smile.

"Now go to sleep. So you can wake up refreshed tomorrow." Yoru told the two of them to sleep because he knew that they had too intense sex earlier.

Saeko and Shizuka fell asleep after kissing Yoru goodnight. For Yoru, he was still awake because his still erect penis had not calm down.

33