Chapter 25
812 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Obviously you're weaker. It's already obvious even without status, right?" Yoru said honestly.

Shizuka then looked very sad and almost cried.

"But don't worry. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Even though you are weaker than Saeko, you know more about medicine than Saeko. Have you ever heard words like this "The right person on the right place and the right time". No matter how strong they are, if they are not competent at something, they will fail." Yoru tried to calm Shizuka while stroking her head.

"So, by knowing your status, you can focus on what you want to improve. Shizuka, I want you to focus on medicine. So even if you can't fight, you can make us who fight in the frontline calmer because we I know we'd be safe if you were still there."

Yoru's words made Shizuka a little happy.

[Addition. You can show your wife another tab. For example mission]

'Ah... If they know the mission I have, they can also help me complete it.'

"Shizuka, do you understand?"

Shizuka nodded her head.

"Now, I want to show you what we must do."

Yoru opened the mission tab and showed everything to Saeko and Shizuka.

***

Missions:

- Survive for 1 Week. (2/7)

Rewards : 1 Skill Ticket.

- Kill 250 Zombies. (97/250)

Rewards : 250 Points.

- Go to Mochizuki General Hospital

Reward : Lvl +1

- Make a Clan.

Rewards : Leadership Skills.

- Have 100 Clan members.

Rewards : 5000 Points

                   5000 Gild

Emergency Missions:

- Clear Tokonosu Castle from zombies.

Deadline 1 day.

Reward : 10000 Points

                 10000 Gild

Remaining Time 20.57.05

- Collect all Replica Artifacts in Tokonosu Castle.

Deadline 1 day.

Gaebolg (0/1)

Doujigiri Yasutsuna (0/1)

Paint of Queen Marie Antoinette (0/1)

Tale of Genji (0/1)

Reward: 1000 Points

                1000 Gil

                 Magic Circuit

Remaining Time 20.57.05

***

"This?" Saeko was confused by what she saw.

"Mission. You could say what I had to complete. Something gave me all of this for me to complete. Especially emergency Missions, they had to be completed within the allotted time. Rewards were of course given. However, I don't know what punishment I will receive if I failed to complete it. From what I know. That something is a being that controls everything. He can even erase and create worlds at will. I don't want to imagine what would happen if I failed to complete the mission that something gave me."

Yoru spoke with a serious tone and face and made Saeko and Shizuka a little anxious.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I'm telling you about this because I believe you can help me."

"There's a kill mission here. Why don't you ask Rei and Takashi for help? If you tell them." Shizuka lowered her head because she felt that she couldn't help.

Yoru caressed his head again because he saw Shizuka was gloomy again.

"Shizuka, don't you see there's a mission I have to survive for 7 days? A mission can be anything. I don't know what that something will give me. So don't be sad. A new mission that only you can complete might appear." Shizuka regained her composure after hearing what Yoru said.

However, another big problem arose.

***

[Personal Mission (Shizuka only): Go to Taiei Shopping town.

Save the R.A patient that is there.

Deadline 3 days.

Rewards : Shizuka's End+1

                  Shizuka's Agi+1

                  Skill Perception (Shizuka only)

Time remaining 2 days 23.59.54]

***

The three of them couldn't help but stare at what was happening.

"I'm not jink it right?"

[Not. Every wife you have will receive their personal mission. Just this time. It's to fast. Maybe That being watching you right now]

'Please don't watch other people life like you browsing video on UTube!!! God damnit!!!'

[That being is a God. So your not wrong]

"Yoru, what are you doing?" Saeko asked with anxiety clearly visible on her face. Shizuka also looked worried.

"It's okay. Just a little annoyed of what that something gave us. This mission can't be completed by anyone other than Shizuka. So Shizuka has to complete it. And it seems the prize is only for Shizuka too."

"Wh...then... What should we do? What if I can't complete it?" Shizuka looked very worried.

"You don't need to worry. I will find a way to complete this mission. And coincidentally, this mission is in a shopping center where that is also our destination after arriving at Saya's house. And with this mission. We can know very well that there are survivors in the shopping center. And we still have 3 days. We can work it out, if we get to Saya's house today. And arrive at the shopping center tomorrow. We still have a lot of time to complete the mission. Even though that something gave an unreasonable mission. That doesn't mean the mission can't be completed."

Shizuka and Saeko looked calmer.

"For now, we should focus on the mission at hand. Our mission now is to clear the Tokonosu castle and retrieve the artifacts that are there. But we can't all be there. So I'll divide our work."

"Wouldn't it be faster if everyone went there?" Saeko made a suggestion.

"It's true. But it's not efficient. So Saeko and I were the only ones going to Tokonosu castle. As for Shizuka. I want you to help Takashi and the others look for aluminum. Is that okay?" Yoru looked at Shizuka.

"Why only Saeko can go on a date with you?" Shizuka pouted.

"Does it look like we're on a date?" Yoru was confused and looked at Saeko. And he was surprised to hear a mutter from Saeko.

"I went on a date with Yoru at Tokonosu castle. Just the two of us. heheheheeheehehehehehe." Saeko with a creepy face mumbled.

Yoru also looked at Shizuka with a disbelieving face and saw Shizuka pouting. He gave up.

"Alright, then we'll go on date to look for medicine to complete the mission given to you." Shizuka looked immediately happy to hear Yoru's words. And Saeko is still in her own world.

"Huh, are all my wives going to be like this?" Yoru facepalm.

[Possible]

"Give me a break please."

***

A few minutes later. After Saeko and Shizuka woke up from their own world. Yoru put on a serious face again.

"Now, we have to prepare everything we need for today. So, we need to wake up the others as well."

"What about the person you saved last night?" Saeko asked.

Shizuka looked confused.

"Last night our husband went out to save someone. And he fought zombies. And he did NOT invite me." Saeko said with a pout.

"Didn't I invite you now?" Yoru tried to defend himself.

"I'll call him. Wake up the others. After that, please prepare breakfast."

Because the conversation is over. The three of them rushed to do what they had to do.

26